Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 274629 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Sticky: The Official WWE Thread
« Reply #5955 on: August 19, 2010, 10:41:02 PM »
Fuck TNA for not using this guy properly & splitting up LAX. Dixie is firing TNA's best talent (most of em TNA originals) - Christopher Daniels, ODB, Awesome Kong & noe Homicide.

TNA has released former X-Division and Tag Team champion Homicide. Homicide had been with the company since 2005. Since Eric Bischoff and Hulk Hogan  came to the company, Homicide had not been used much on iMPACT!, mostly appearing on Xplosion. They shot an injury angle with him, involving Matt Morgan and Hernandez, which was supposed to lead to the return of LAX down the line.

Homicide recently relocated back to the Northeast, and it is expected that he will work a lot in that area again. Yes, that means ROH and other indy promotons.

Homicide commented on his TNA release via Twitter. Here is what he had to say…

my tna days is over, thank u for the staff members and the boys and girls in the locker room, had a great run, bbllaattt187 for life

yes, hopefully in 4 weeks im 100%, then i make a descion where im going to go and do.
TNA is so ass at the moment it ain't even funny.

The opening segment of this Thursday's Impact is just proof. The best thing TNA has going for them other than the MCMG vs. Beer Money rivalry is their Fortune stable. But who do they put Fortune against? Not the top dogs in TNA noooooooooo that makes no sense. Instead, lets put them against a bunch of washed up ECW people and dinosaurs like Sting, Nash, Jarrett and Hogan of all people.

SM muthafuckin' H.........
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5956 on: August 20, 2010, 01:08:49 AM »
Fuck TNA for not using this guy properly & splitting up LAX. Dixie is firing TNA's best talent (most of em TNA originals) - Christopher Daniels, ODB, Awesome Kong & noe Homicide.

TNA has released former X-Division and Tag Team champion Homicide. Homicide had been with the company since 2005. Since Eric Bischoff and Hulk Hogan  came to the company, Homicide had not been used much on iMPACT!, mostly appearing on Xplosion. They shot an injury angle with him, involving Matt Morgan and Hernandez, which was supposed to lead to the return of LAX down the line.

Homicide recently relocated back to the Northeast, and it is expected that he will work a lot in that area again. Yes, that means ROH and other indy promotons.

Homicide commented on his TNA release via Twitter. Here is what he had to say…

my tna days is over, thank u for the staff members and the boys and girls in the locker room, had a great run, bbllaattt187 for life

yes, hopefully in 4 weeks im 100%, then i make a descion where im going to go and do.
TNA is so ass at the moment it ain't even funny.

The opening segment of this Thursday's Impact is just proof. The best thing TNA has going for them other than the MCMG vs. Beer Money rivalry is their Fortune stable. But who do they put Fortune against? Not the top dogs in TNA noooooooooo that makes no sense. Instead, lets put them against a bunch of washed up ECW people and dinosaurs like Sting, Nash, Jarrett and Hogan of all people.

SM muthafuckin' H.........
Still haven't seen this week's Impact but overall I like the product now more than before Hogan/Bischoff. Now back then imo they did some really & I mean really stupid shit, some of it was so corny. Like when Kurt was still with Karen they'd show them in every fuckin segment - Total Nonstop Angle. But what pisses me off is how they release their best talent like the people I mentioned before, oh & also Petey Williams. & they talk how they have the X division & if it wasn't for those guys TNA wouldn't exist. They always speak of them highly but they never put them in the maint event, its ridiculous. Even Kevin Nash said in a interview they should put them in a PPV main event atleast every third PPV.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2010, 01:10:20 AM by UKnowWhatItIs »

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #5957 on: August 20, 2010, 02:08:51 AM »
I wish they had a replay of Impact; I don't get to watch it anymore w/ my work schedule. And reading the results just isn't the same.

I don't understand why they had Fortune attack Jarrett, Hogan, Nash, and Sting though for a couple of reasons.
The main reason was that there really was that Fortune wasn't even involved in this whole thing between Jarrett/Hogan and Nash/Sting. Things had just started picking up with that now too, so it kind of makes whatever happened in the past seem like crap.
The second reason is that Sting actually sided with most of those guys from Fortune against Team Hogan and all that, and has been a heel since.

Like I said though, I haven't seen Impact in a while so maybe that's why I didn't really understand it much.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5958 on: August 20, 2010, 02:22:41 AM »
^Not sure but I think they stopped showing replays to boost the ratings, looks like that didn't help. Why don't you just download the show?

Sikotic™

« Reply #5959 on: August 20, 2010, 05:20:41 AM »
^Not sure but I think they stopped showing replays to boost the ratings, looks like that didn't help. Why don't you just download the show?
Homicide, ODB and Kong were one of a kind talents. TNA dropped the ball with them.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5960 on: August 20, 2010, 10:12:35 AM »

I should, I could catch that on the weekends.
I remember you gave me a link a while back, do you still have that?

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5961 on: August 20, 2010, 01:57:20 PM »

http://www.onlinesport.ro/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=132 or http://xtreme-wrestling-network.com/index.php?/index

Homicide, ODB and Kong were one of a kind talents. TNA dropped the ball with them.
Sure did, just like they did with Gail Kim & Low Ki- oops I mean Kaval who now are stars in the WWE. I watched a shoot interview with Dixie not too long ago & for her one of the greatest TNA moment's was when Rob Terry won the global championship in the UK, LOL!!

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5962 on: August 20, 2010, 04:45:10 PM »
Who the hell is fortune lol

Sikotic™

« Reply #5963 on: August 20, 2010, 05:36:20 PM »
I watched a shoot interview with Dixie not too long ago & for her one of the greatest TNA moment's was when Rob Terry won the global championship in the UK, LOL!!
LMAO! Wooooooow.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

JohnnyL

« Reply #5964 on: August 20, 2010, 07:59:39 PM »
 I'm glad that they brought Daniel Bryan back at "Summerslam," but damn, this weeks "Raw" was ass.  Who's writing this shit?  It's bad even for WWE standards.  The wins by count out were ridiculous.  In fact, every match with Nexus was ridiculous.  It became apparent very early on that Nexus was going to win every match until the last match with Cena.  But predicatability aside, the way it was written, it made every established wrestler look like a complete moron.  And really, the ending kind of made Cena look like a big puss-bag, the way he cowered away from the ring and let those 6 douche bags beat up Black Cena.
 I'll say this for them, at least they were smart enough to keep Daniel Bryan out of Nexus when they brought him back.  That storyline gets stupider every week.

Sikotic™

« Reply #5965 on: August 20, 2010, 08:57:56 PM »
I just hope Darren Young comes back with short hair and wrestling in jean shorts.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5966 on: August 20, 2010, 09:24:39 PM »
I just hope Darren Young comes back with short hair and wrestling in jean shorts.

he should name himself Cena2 and form a tag-team with John lol.

http://www.onlinesport.ro/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=132 or http://xtreme-wrestling-network.com/index.php?/index

thanks for the link man

« Last Edit: August 20, 2010, 09:26:59 PM by Mo Z. Dizzle »

JohnnyL

« Reply #5967 on: August 24, 2010, 11:17:04 AM »
 Well, last night's RAW was a step up from the week before, but the super-formulaic ending was still retarded.  I have to admit I got a chuckle out of Sheamus's title defense though.  The ending went downhill from there though.  We're basically getting another title match at the next ppv that has all of the same guys that are always in a title match, the only difference being that were getting them in one match, all at once. The only, somewhat interesting development there is throwing Wade Barrett into the mix.  And it's sad to say but I think I'd rather see him win or Sheamus retain than see any of them other guys get the belt again.  Pretty soon, I'm just going to tune in each week to see if Santino is bangin' Daughter of Superfly yet.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #5968 on: August 24, 2010, 01:38:08 PM »
For those that missed Smackdown last week, you guys missed one of the greatest debuts I've ever seen. Alberto Del Rio came, insulted Rey Mysterio, then made him tap out on his opening night. Complete with a Rolls Royce and his very own Spanish announcer. A star is born, and his name is Dos... I mean Alberto Del Rio.

Sikotic™

« Reply #5969 on: August 25, 2010, 01:59:32 AM »
Sheamus is finally growing on me. I like the fella. At least he's an interesting character and not stale.......for now.

THA SAUCE HOUSE