Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 274644 times)

O.G A.Geesta'z

Re: Sticky: The Official WWE Thread
« Reply #5970 on: August 25, 2010, 02:09:55 AM »
Sheamus is finally growing on me. I like the fella. At least he's an interesting character and not stale.......for now.
:grumpy:
The West is Back

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5971 on: August 25, 2010, 05:05:53 AM »
Sheamus is finally growing on me. I like the fella. At least he's an interesting character and not stale.......for now.
Same here but I don't know if its cause he actually is an intersting character or because we're forced to see him all the time (& we got used to him).

Sikotic™

« Reply #5972 on: August 25, 2010, 03:09:35 PM »
Same here but I don't know if its cause he actually is an intersting character or because we're forced to see him all the time (& we got used to him).
Definitely a little bit of both.

His in-ring work is generic and boring as hell. The only thing he does good in the ring is that Outsider's Edge rip-off of a finisher he's got.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

JohnnyL

« Reply #5973 on: August 25, 2010, 04:37:36 PM »
Definitely a little bit of both.

His in-ring work is generic and boring as hell. The only thing he does good in the ring is that Outsider's Edge rip-off of a finisher he's got.

His in-ring work is pretty unremarkable.  He's decent on the mic, but definitely is one of those guys that the WWE has tried to shove down everyone's throats.  I've started to like his character more in recent weeks.  He's at least more interesting than anything they've tried to do with Nexus.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #5974 on: August 25, 2010, 09:55:24 PM »
Alberto Del Rio is where it's at. I might have to watch Smackdown only, especially if Sheamus is growing on people.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/d2CneVr9O3o?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/d2CneVr9O3o?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US</a>
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/RFRwUHtawEg?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/RFRwUHtawEg?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US</a>

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #5975 on: August 26, 2010, 12:13:16 AM »
First off Sheamus is being pushed down our throats just like Cena was a heel...
I dont like Cena and i dont like Sheamus

yeah Orton and Bautista were shoved down our throats a bit but they are great heels and grew on me
I wont appreciate Cena and Sheamus till later in there careers cus planely there are better faces and heels in the WWE that aren't being pushed as much as them and it doesnt force me to like them or hate them.

as far as the Latin thing going even tho Scott Hall wasnt really Latino he will always in my eyes be the best face/heel Latin character besides Eddie Guerrero of course
The West is Back

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #5976 on: August 26, 2010, 04:53:26 AM »

yeah Orton and Bautista were shoved down our throats a bit but they are great heels and grew on me
I wont appreciate Cena and Sheamus till later in there careers cus planely there are better faces and heels in the WWE that aren't being pushed as much as them and it doesnt force me to like them or hate them.

as far as the Latin thing going even tho Scott Hall wasnt really Latino he will always in my eyes be the best face/heel Latin character besides Eddie Guerrero of course

Cena was over as fuck when he got the push. You may not like him or the direction the WWE went but was pushed because the fans pay money to see him and buy his merch. That's nothing like what Sheamus is. I'm not saying Cena is Hulk Hogan 1986, but he was the best money guy to have the belt on and maybe still is.

JohnnyL

« Reply #5977 on: August 26, 2010, 07:28:45 AM »
 I really don't understand the appeal of Randy Orton or Batista, but to each their own.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #5978 on: August 26, 2010, 08:15:48 AM »

Cena was over as fuck when he got the push. You may not like him or the direction the WWE went but was pushed because the fans pay money to see him and buy his merch. That's nothing like what Sheamus is. I'm not saying Cena is Hulk Hogan 1986, but he was the best money guy to have the belt on and maybe still is.

you have a point there
The West is Back

JohnnyL

« Reply #5979 on: August 27, 2010, 02:26:20 PM »
 Fell asleep during some of last night's "Impact."  Did they reveal who the motorcycle chick in the "Darth Helmet" helmet is?

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5980 on: August 27, 2010, 03:34:51 PM »
Fell asleep during some of last night's "Impact."  Did they reveal who the motorcycle chick in the "Darth Helmet" helmet is?
damn thought i was the only one to crash, hell what happen with the joe thing? yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

JohnnyL

« Reply #5981 on: August 27, 2010, 04:34:55 PM »
damn thought i was the only one to crash, hell what happen with the joe thing? yell

I did see that Samoa Joe turned down Jeff Jarret, when Jarret asked him to watch his back in his match against Kevin Nash.  Joe basically said he was only watching out for himself.  Didn't catch the whole match that followed, but from what I remember seeing, Jarret did catch a beat down from Nash and Sting during the match.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5982 on: August 27, 2010, 05:03:32 PM »

I did see that Samoa Joe turned down Jeff Jarret, when Jarret asked him to watch his back in his match against Kevin Nash.  Joe basically said he was only watching out for himself.  Didn't catch the whole match that followed, but from what I remember seeing, Jarret did catch a beat down from Nash and Sting during the match.

Wait I dont watch TNA .. actuyaly WWE for that matter but your telling me in 2010 Jeff Jarrett is still fightin Kevin Nash???

Sikotic™

« Reply #5983 on: August 27, 2010, 05:58:36 PM »
The only good thing about Impact last night was the opening segment with Ric Flair. He is the best thing they've got at the moment.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #5984 on: August 27, 2010, 06:01:02 PM »
The only good thing about Impact last night was the opening segment with Ric Flair. He is the best thing they've got at the moment.

That was classic lol. Can't blame Ric, Dixie would get the business ASAP from me too.  ;D