Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 282043 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Sticky: The Official WWE Thread
« Reply #5985 on: August 27, 2010, 06:03:38 PM »
The only good thing about Impact last night was the opening segment with Ric Flair. He is the best thing they've got at the moment.

That was classic lol. Can't blame Ric, Dixie would get the business ASAP from me too.  ;D
Oh no doubt.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #5986 on: August 27, 2010, 07:37:48 PM »
RIP Luna Vachon

World Wrestling Entertainment has been made aware of the passing of Gertrude (Luna) Vachon. WWE extends its deepest condolences to the Vachon family.

Ms. Vachon was under contract with WWE at various times from 1993 through 2000, and performed under the name “Luna” Vachon. She last performed for WWE in early 2000.

http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/lunavachonpasses

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5987 on: August 27, 2010, 09:40:50 PM »
Serena released

WWE has come to terms on the release of WWE Diva Serena. We wish Serena the best in all future endeavors.

http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/15526200

Apparently she was released last weekend but since they taped this week's Smackdown last week and she appeared on the show, the announcement was made today after Smackdown finished.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

JohnnyL

« Reply #5988 on: August 27, 2010, 09:53:06 PM »
Fell asleep during some of last night's "Impact."  Did they reveal who the motorcycle chick in the "Darth Helmet" helmet is?
damn thought i was the only one to crash, hell what happen with the joe thing? yell

I did see that Samoa Joe turned down Jeff Jarret, when Jarret asked him to watch his back in his match against Kevin Nash.  Joe basically said he was only watching out for himself.  Didn't catch the whole match that followed, but from what I remember seeing, Jarret did catch a beat down from Nash and Sting during the match.

Wait I dont watch TNA .. actuyaly WWE for that matter but your telling me in 2010 Jeff Jarrett is still fightin Kevin Nash???

Yep.  Fighting him again, anyway.  It's been a pretty lackluster feud, imo.  But that's the story at the moment.

Sikotic™

« Reply #5989 on: August 28, 2010, 12:13:32 AM »
Serena released

WWE has come to terms on the release of WWE Diva Serena. We wish Serena the best in all future endeavors.

Apparently she was released last weekend but since they taped this week's Smackdown last week and she appeared on the show, the announcement was made today after Smackdown finished.
That's too bad. Did she even wrestle a match?

and RIP Luna

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5990 on: August 28, 2010, 01:48:54 AM »
Fell asleep during some of last night's "Impact."  Did they reveal who the motorcycle chick in the "Darth Helmet" helmet is?
damn thought i was the only one to crash, hell what happen with the joe thing? yell

I did see that Samoa Joe turned down Jeff Jarret, when Jarret asked him to watch his back in his match against Kevin Nash.  Joe basically said he was only watching out for himself.  Didn't catch the whole match that followed, but from what I remember seeing, Jarret did catch a beat down from Nash and Sting during the match.

Wait I dont watch TNA .. actuyaly WWE for that matter but your telling me in 2010 Jeff Jarrett is still fightin Kevin Nash???

Yep.  Fighting him again, anyway.  It's been a pretty lackluster feud, imo.  But that's the story at the moment.

The motorcycle chick is Tara (formerly WWE's Victoria).

Serena released

That's too bad. Did she even wrestle a match?

and RIP Luna

I think Serena's first match on Smackdown was last week.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #5991 on: August 28, 2010, 02:41:37 AM »
the only thing imma miss about Luna's wierd ass is that she screamed all crazy when she managed Bam Bam Bigilow...

LMAO @ Ric Flair.... love him or hate him your gotta respect the original gangsta lol

him Nash and Sting are the only reasons ill even think about watching TNA
The West is Back

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5992 on: August 28, 2010, 06:59:30 AM »
the only thing imma miss about Luna's wierd ass is that she screamed all crazy when she managed Bam Bam Bigilow...

LMAO @ Ric Flair.... love him or hate him your gotta respect the original gangsta lol

Uhhhhh you're kidding?? They are only good for promos, you'd take these old guys over Desmond Wolfe, Kurt Angle, Genration Me, Beer Money, Motor City Machine Guns etc??

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #5993 on: August 28, 2010, 10:35:05 AM »

Uhhhhh you're kidding?? They are only good for promos, you'd take these old guys over Desmond Wolfe, Kurt Angle, Genration Me, Beer Money, Motor City Machine Guns etc??

dont get me wrong they put on good matches but i like watching the wrestlers i grew up with. even they are all old farts
The West is Back

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5994 on: August 28, 2010, 11:43:15 AM »

dont get me wrong they put on good matches but i like watching the wrestlers i grew up with. even they are all old farts

Yeah I get ya, they kind of fucked up cause I think Nash & Sting should only wrestle once in a few months or a year so their matches would feel more special, just like Ric & Hogan. In Sting's case it isn't that bad cause he can still put on a decent match. But to be honest after seeing some of the most amazing matches with the likes of Generation Me, AJ, The Motor City Machine Guns etc. I could really care less if they dropped the dinosaurs & constatntly showed matches by the dudes I just mentioned.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2010, 11:51:07 AM by UKnowWhatItIs »

CoreG37

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #5995 on: August 28, 2010, 10:45:23 PM »
Serena released

Man the things these people do before they get released.  She's been baldheaded for months now and gets released, but it's definitely not as bad as Snitsky who had his teeth permanently stained to fit his "gimmick."

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5996 on: August 29, 2010, 12:12:03 AM »
^^ wait he had his teeth stained?????

Sikotic™

« Reply #5997 on: August 29, 2010, 01:04:54 AM »
^^ wait he had his teeth stained?????
yup. I hope he's had them fixed now.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sikotic™

« Reply #5998 on: August 30, 2010, 07:56:44 PM »

THA SAUCE HOUSE

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #5999 on: August 30, 2010, 09:08:48 PM »
Uhhh.  What was the point of 4chan squashing Sting/Nash/Hogan/Jarrett?  That totally kills that angle to me..  They shoulda done that shit after the Sting/Nash Hogan/Jarrett angle is fizzing out, not when they trying to get it going.

It was like "alright I might want to watch a tag match between these 4, altho it would probably be boring as hell" to "these young dudes just owned all 4 of them, fuck all of these oldies".

Terrible booking.