Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 282654 times)

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
Re: Sticky: The Official WWE Thread
« Reply #6000 on: August 30, 2010, 09:57:10 PM »

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6001 on: August 31, 2010, 07:32:39 AM »
Uhhh.  What was the point of 4chan squashing Sting/Nash/Hogan/Jarrett?  That totally kills that angle to me..  They shoulda done that shit after the Sting/Nash Hogan/Jarrett angle is fizzing out, not when they trying to get it going.

It was like "alright I might want to watch a tag match between these 4, altho it would probably be boring as hell" to "these young dudes just owned all 4 of them, fuck all of these oldies".

Terrible booking.
Yeah that was pretty stupid. I guess they're tryna make it look like Fortune is running shit. Atleast Sting got back at Flair, that was cool.

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6002 on: August 31, 2010, 06:57:32 PM »
"fucc up yo whole shit like a vince russo written angle"  yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6003 on: August 31, 2010, 07:03:18 PM »
the only thing imma miss about Luna's wierd ass is that she screamed all crazy when she managed Bam Bam Bigilow...

LMAO @ Ric Flair.... love him or hate him your gotta respect the original gangsta lol

him Nash and Sting are the only reasons ill even think about watching TNA
Uhhhhh you're kidding?? They are only good for promos, you'd take these old guys over Desmond Wolfe, Kurt Angle, Genration Me, Beer Money, Motor City Machine Guns etc??
you like those spot monkeys? i mean they got some good moves but they all succ on the sticc,and it's just all spots,let me run here and sit and wait for you to fly on me, i don't know my equal,they hit big moves and get right bacc up to catch someone,shit is first match status yell
dont get me wrong they put on good matches but i like watching the wrestlers i grew up with. even they are all old farts

Yeah I get ya, they kind of fucked up cause I think Nash & Sting should only wrestle once in a few months or a year so their matches would feel more special, just like Ric & Hogan. In Sting's case it isn't that bad cause he can still put on a decent match. But to be honest after seeing some of the most amazing matches with the likes of Generation Me, AJ, The Motor City Machine Guns etc. I could really care less if they dropped the dinosaurs & constatntly showed matches by the dudes I just mentioned.

JohnnyL

« Reply #6004 on: August 31, 2010, 07:45:26 PM »
 Best moment on last night's 900th episode of RAW...probably CM Punk making fun of the Katie Vick angle.  Worst moment...hard to pick just one.  It wasn't exactly a terrible episode.  It's just that not much happened for being a milestone episode.  I did notice that they're planning on unifying the women's titles now.  With that and the recent unification of the tag titles, could that be an indication that they're going to reintegrate the two shows, and do away with the separate brand idea? I will say that the main event was much better this week than last week.  It still wasn't a totally satisfying finish, but it was at least more plausible than last week's ending.

Sikotic™

« Reply #6005 on: August 31, 2010, 08:44:49 PM »
Best moment on last night's 900th episode of RAW...probably CM Punk making fun of the Katie Vick angle.  Worst moment...hard to pick just one.  It wasn't exactly a terrible episode.  It's just that not much happened for being a milestone episode.  I did notice that they're planning on unifying the women's titles now.  With that and the recent unification of the tag titles, could that be an indication that they're going to reintegrate the two shows, and do away with the separate brand idea? I will say that the main event was much better this week than last week.  It still wasn't a totally satisfying finish, but it was at least more plausible than last week's ending.
CM Punk's promo was the best non-wrestling part of Raw.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6006 on: August 31, 2010, 10:36:49 PM »
Yeah by next years Wrestlemania the brand extension is done. 9 Years it lasted. UPs and downs but all and all it was hard to fallow the attitude era.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6007 on: September 01, 2010, 02:31:08 AM »
they might unite the US & IC titles, and then the WWE & World titles at WrestleMania.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #6008 on: September 01, 2010, 03:12:17 AM »
If that's the case: I'm callin Taker vs. Cena at WM27. WWE title/World Hvt. title unification.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6009 on: September 01, 2010, 03:17:43 AM »
you like those spot monkeys? i mean they got some good moves but they all succ on the sticc,and it's just all spots,let me run here and sit and wait for you to fly on me, i don't know my equal,they hit big moves and get right bacc up to catch someone,shit is first match status yell
When given the chance & a good angle where they actually have something to talk about they are great on the mic. I remember once The Motor City Machine Guns were in the ring with Nash & some other dudes & the MCMG cut a promo. After that Impact even Nash went on the internet & said how much he liked their promo & thath they're really good on the mic. & that "let me run here and siit.... " pretty much applies to every wrestling match lol :laugh:

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6010 on: September 01, 2010, 10:06:30 AM »
So Kaval (aka Low-Ki and Senshi) won NXT Season 2 last night.

NXT Season 3 is going to be all Divas.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6011 on: September 02, 2010, 12:25:54 AM »
If that's the case: I'm callin Taker vs. Cena at WM27. WWE title/World Hvt. title unification.

yeah [rpbably a safe bet...

or Edge vs Cena with Cena winning it all

dont count HHH dont be part of it...

they will probably make it a 4 way match actualy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6012 on: September 03, 2010, 08:01:12 AM »
Anyone remember the incident with Y2J putting some dumbass bitch in her place for pushing him?? Here's a remix version, watch closely LMAO

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/uXU58_e_Q68?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/uXU58_e_Q68?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US</a>

Sikotic™

« Reply #6013 on: September 03, 2010, 12:37:56 PM »
LMAO @ JR screaming when Jericho knocks the security guard down.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6014 on: September 04, 2010, 05:40:40 PM »
When given the chance & a good angle where they actually have something to talk about they are great on the mic. I remember once The Motor City Machine Guns were in the ring with Nash & some other dudes & the MCMG cut a promo. After that Impact even Nash went on the internet & said how much he liked their promo & thath they're really good on the mic. & that "let me run here and siit.... " pretty much applies to every wrestling match lol :laugh:
the siting and waiting is 5 times worst with spot monkeys, but i will tell you this,the guns make meth hardy look hella average haha yell