Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 282168 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Sticky: The Official WWE Thread
« Reply #6015 on: September 04, 2010, 10:33:23 PM »
you like those spot monkeys? i mean they got some good moves but they all succ on the sticc,and it's just all spots,let me run here and sit and wait for you to fly on me, i don't know my equal,they hit big moves and get right bacc up to catch someone,shit is first match status yell
When given the chance & a good angle where they actually have something to talk about they are great on the mic. I remember once The Motor City Machine Guns were in the ring with Nash & some other dudes & the MCMG cut a promo. After that Impact even Nash went on the internet & said how much he liked their promo & thath they're really good on the mic. & that "let me run here and siit.... " pretty much applies to every wrestling match lol :laugh:
the siting and waiting is 5 times worst with spot monkeys, but i will tell you this,the guns make meth hardy look hella average haha yell
Meth Hardy is sloppy as fuck now. He did a swanton bomb a few weeks ago on Impact and that shit was horrible. He completely botched it.

Jeff in TNA looks just like he did before WWE fired him back in 2002-2003: out of shape and sloppy in the ring.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #6016 on: September 05, 2010, 01:08:01 AM »
you like those spot monkeys? i mean they got some good moves but they all succ on the sticc,and it's just all spots,let me run here and sit and wait for you to fly on me, i don't know my equal,they hit big moves and get right bacc up to catch someone,shit is first match status yell
When given the chance & a good angle where they actually have something to talk about they are great on the mic. I remember once The Motor City Machine Guns were in the ring with Nash & some other dudes & the MCMG cut a promo. After that Impact even Nash went on the internet & said how much he liked their promo & thath they're really good on the mic. & that "let me run here and siit.... " pretty much applies to every wrestling match lol :laugh:
the siting and waiting is 5 times worst with spot monkeys, but i will tell you this,the guns make meth hardy look hella average haha yell
Meth Hardy is sloppy as fuck now. He did a swanton bomb a few weeks ago on Impact and that shit was horrible. He completely botched it.

Jeff in TNA looks just like he did before WWE fired him back in 2002-2003: out of shape and sloppy in the ring.

Yup.  Part of his charisma came from him being so energetic.  Now he just look so lethargic n shit, all that weed/pills/insane bumps/legal troubles taking their toll.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #6017 on: September 05, 2010, 05:31:37 PM »
anybody watching No Surrender?

http://pro-streams.com/

Madison Rayne looked like she had a camel toe lol.

they should just make it an unlimited overtime in the Angle-Hardy match.
edit: what a shitty ending to the match.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2010, 07:24:25 PM by Mo Z. Dizzle »

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #6018 on: September 05, 2010, 08:08:38 PM »

Decent wrestling throughout most matches. The ending of the Angle vs. Hardy match was retarded, but I'm hoping they turn it into a positive on Impact.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sikotic™

« Reply #6019 on: September 07, 2010, 08:09:08 PM »

THA SAUCE HOUSE

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6020 on: September 08, 2010, 03:53:48 AM »

Decent wrestling throughout most matches. The ending of the Angle vs. Hardy match was retarded, but I'm hoping they turn it into a positive on Impact.
Yeah I guess thats their goal to ride on that for a lil while. If it wasn't for The MCMG/Beer Money's last match this one would be match of the year (even with that finish). & I think Anderson & The Pope have legit heat with eachother. lmao at when Ken through the paper plane at The Pope or when he dropped to the ground as if he got hit when Pope showed him his middle finger. Anderson is just on a whole nother level.

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6021 on: September 09, 2010, 04:39:02 PM »

Is that a pic of Michaels since he's retired.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6022 on: September 09, 2010, 04:43:10 PM »
who is the guy with him kinda looks like him

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #6023 on: September 09, 2010, 05:15:47 PM »

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6024 on: September 09, 2010, 08:35:34 PM »

Is that a pic of Michaels since he's retired.

Looks like Michael Cole.

HBK and Michael Cole doing some fishin'

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #6025 on: September 09, 2010, 09:52:32 PM »
Happen to run into that picture and thought it was random as hell lol. Yeah its HBK post-retirement and Michael Cole doing some vintage fishing.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6026 on: September 11, 2010, 12:11:23 PM »
Wow i didn't even notice it was michael cole.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6027 on: September 12, 2010, 03:04:07 PM »
RIP Bastion Booger

According to a report on Slam Wrestling's website, former WWE superstar Mike Shaw has died from a heart attack yesterday at the age of 53.

Shaw wrestled for the WWE in the early 1990's as Bastion Booger and in WCW as Norman The Lunatic. Shaw wrestled all over North America, also performing in Mexico and Canada. We send out our condolences to his family.

http://nodq.com/wwe/286323337.shtml

Eerily enough, Luna Vachon was his manager at one point when he used to team w/ Bam Bam Bigelow.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6028 on: September 17, 2010, 02:51:46 PM »
LOL
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/IjWbw3G9coI?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/IjWbw3G9coI?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US</a>

Sikotic™

« Reply #6029 on: September 17, 2010, 03:30:29 PM »
Hahahahaha. I always liked Paul London. Matt, excuse me, Fatt Hardy is just being a bitch as usual. "Intestinal issues" are the reason why he is getting fat......BULLSHIT lol. Intestinal problems cause you to lose weight due to lack of absorption of nutrients from your food. For a guy who had his "intestines explode", his intestines sure as hell are doing overtime absorbing nutrients, especially fat. Like London said, it's a McDonald's problem, not an intestinal problem. Fuckin' liar. He's just mad that he can't get over with fans and wants to blame WWE's lack of faith in him on health problems.

I think he wants to go to TNA with his brother since his WWE run hasn't been panning out the way he wanted it to.

THA SAUCE HOUSE