Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 274631 times)

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
Re: Sticky: The Official WWE Thread
« Reply #6045 on: September 25, 2010, 06:14:39 PM »
paul bearer is back what a way to get ratings for the channel change on smackdown

Is that channel switch tonight?

Next week will be the channel switch to SyFy; Smackdown will apparently be live.

A couple of random thoughts:

I think they should have Paul Bearer turn on Undertaker at HIAC to make it go along w/ Kane's plan.

Regarding the anonymous Raw GM, for some reason it seems like its Bob Orton (Randy's Dad). here's why:
-Y2J and Edge keep getting shafted by the Raw GM; we all know when Y2J returned his first major feud was w/ Randy. And as for Edge, he cost Randy a shot at the title when returning to Raw and started a feud there as well.
-Cena would have been the other big threat to Orton if it wasn't for Nexus for the title; and Nexus is still around despite causing havoc (normally their would be some discipline or a re-match for Cena).
-Randy's the champion now.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #6046 on: September 25, 2010, 06:22:43 PM »
paul bearer is back what a way to get ratings for the channel change on smackdown

Next week will be the channel switch to SyFy; Smackdown will apparently be live.

I think they should have Paul Bearer turn on Undertaker at HIAC to make it go along w/ Kane's plan.

Regarding the anonymous Raw GM, for some reason it seems like its Bob Orton (Randy's Dad). here's why:
-Y2J and Edge keep getting shafted by the Raw GM; we all know when Y2J returned his first major feud was w/ Randy. And as for Edge, he cost Randy a shot at the title when returning to Raw and started a feud there as well.
-Cena would have been the other big threat to Orton if it wasn't for Nexus for the title; and Nexus is still around despite causing havoc (normally their would be some discipline or a re-match for Cena).

Yeah I am thinking Paul is gonna turn on Taker also. He did it once before I believe with Kane. Starting to believe this is the end of the line for Taker.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6047 on: October 01, 2010, 03:12:07 AM »
I love this segment haha

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ImnDw8qTKCU?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ImnDw8qTKCU?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US</a>

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6048 on: October 03, 2010, 01:43:13 AM »
This weeks Impact was friggin' awesome & the Flair/Foley segment was CLASSIC. Looking forward to next weeks show & especially for Bound For Glory.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6049 on: October 03, 2010, 10:21:58 AM »
This weeks Impact was friggin' awesome & the Flair/Foley segment was CLASSIC. Looking forward to next weeks show & especially for Bound For Glory.

I'm looking forward to BFG; I want to know who 'they' are that Abyss speaks of.
Hopefully its not a big disappointment.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #6050 on: October 03, 2010, 11:35:59 AM »
tna was hella entertaining last thursday. lol when did ric flair become hardcore tho? and i think abyss is hella corny but im curious to know who is controlling him too. and damn i always thought tara was hot but seeing her last thursday i damn near jizzed myself shes fucking fine. i hope she has some nude pics leaked soon
The West is Back

Sikotic™

« Reply #6051 on: October 03, 2010, 12:14:57 PM »
Is it me or are those TNA behind-the-scene segments kinda corny? I mean its cool for that little show they do right after Impact, but why not just do regular backstage interviews?

Then again, at least they're trying to differentiate themselves from the competition. Maybe it will grow on me, I don't know.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6052 on: October 03, 2010, 06:57:42 PM »
That guy looked like Husky Harris for anybody who's watching the PPV.

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #6053 on: October 03, 2010, 08:59:08 PM »

Yeah I am thinking Paul is gonna turn on Taker also. He did it once before I believe with Kane. Starting to believe this is the end of the line for Taker.

Ha, we called this one with Taker and Kane. Cena with Nexus, interesting. It would be cool to see him actually buy into it and be a heel for a bit but I doubt it. He will probably sulk and complain about it like Shawn Michaels when he was working for JBL. Vince don't want that change to fuck up his cash cow.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #6054 on: October 03, 2010, 09:15:51 PM »
damn so paul bearer betrayed taker?
someone give me a small recap of the ppv i didnt get to see it
The West is Back

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6055 on: October 03, 2010, 09:32:12 PM »
damn so paul bearer betrayed taker?
someone give me a small recap of the ppv i didnt get to see it

***********************SPOILERS*************************

Bryan made Miz tap out.
Orton beat Sheamus.
Edge beat Swagger (match was made tonight)...and Edge has to apologize to the Raw GM for destroying the laptop.
Barrett beat Cena. Some 'fan' interfered and caused a distraction allowing some other 'fan' (who I think may be Husky Harris) to knock Cena out and let Barrett win the match.
And Kane beat Taker after Paul Bearer turned on Undertaker...probably because Undertaker buried Paul in all that cement 6 years ago when Heyman tried controlling Undertaker.

Sikotic™

« Reply #6056 on: October 04, 2010, 12:18:37 AM »
It was actually a good PPV except Edge vs. Swagger killed the crowd big time.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #6057 on: October 04, 2010, 10:00:51 AM »
how did paul betray taker tho? what exactly did he do? lol and i remember when taker killed paul's ass that shit still makes me laugh alot of people thought it was real but i heard it was pre recorded im not too sure about the history about it
The West is Back

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6058 on: October 04, 2010, 10:09:40 AM »
how did paul betray taker tho? what exactly did he do? lol and i remember when taker killed paul's ass that shit still makes me laugh alot of people thought it was real but i heard it was pre recorded im not too sure about the history about it

Kane attacked the ref after Taker kicked out; so when officials opened the cell to take that ref out, Paul entered the cell.
Paul was standing on the outside of the ring, when Kane went after him; this led Paul into the ring.

With Paul cornered and Kane looking like he would destroy him, Taker got to his feet. Taker looked like he was going to win and had Kane set up for the Tombstone when Paul opened the urn and shined light into Taker's eyes.

Paul then gave the urn to Kane and told him to attack Taker; Taker looked on shocked. Kane then nailed Taker with the urn and eventually pinned him to retain the title.

Sikotic™

« Reply #6059 on: October 04, 2010, 04:05:13 PM »
Look at this kid's reaction to Cena losing last night:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/QTYLCPigZS4?fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/QTYLCPigZS4?fs=1</a>

THA SAUCE HOUSE