Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 274675 times)

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
Re: Sticky: The Official WWE Thread
« Reply #6060 on: October 04, 2010, 10:20:23 PM »
LMFAO at that hand that knocked down Ryder, DiBiase, and Maryse.
I need one of those.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #6061 on: October 05, 2010, 07:06:46 AM »
Is it me, or have WWE been getting better and better. Granted the ratings are getting worse and worse so who knows how long they'll keep this up. But WWE as a whole is doing better than before. When can Smackdown be moved back to Thursdays though.

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6062 on: October 05, 2010, 04:17:22 PM »
raw succ'd last night all them damn commercials,only thing that was cool was the knoxville segments yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6063 on: October 05, 2010, 10:32:49 PM »
raw succ'd last night all them damn commercials,only thing that was cool was the knoxville segments yell

WWWOOOOWWW

Cena/Nexus is becoming a truly great story. The Hulk Hogan of our era having to answer to a bunch of up starts, Goldust stealing the Million Dollar Championship, Daniel Bryan making Miz tap out twice, then Sheamus came and might have started a feud with him. And in all of this, Randy Orton is the champion and is on a tear. But I guess Johnny Knoxville and commercials make a show?

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6064 on: October 06, 2010, 11:18:54 AM »

WWWOOOOWWW

Cena/Nexus is becoming a truly great story. The Hulk Hogan of our era having to answer to a bunch of up starts, Goldust stealing the Million Dollar Championship, Daniel Bryan making Miz tap out twice, then Sheamus came and might have started a feud with him. And in all of this, Randy Orton is the champion and is on a tear. But I guess Johnny Knoxville and commercials make a show?
that battle royal succ'd, that whole show of raw succ'd, and why would a top contender for the heavy weight title come down and face a us champ? it makes no sense, that was the worst raw ever,got to call it how it is,and who didn't know the last two in the ring wasn't going to be barret and cena? you knew cena was gonna put up a front for a minute before leaving,the writing for that show succ'd yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6065 on: October 06, 2010, 05:50:20 PM »

WWWOOOOWWW

that battle royal succ'd, that whole show of raw succ'd, and why would a top contender for the heavy weight title come down and face a us champ? it makes no sense, that was the worst raw ever,got to call it how it is,and who didn't know the last two in the ring wasn't going to be barret and cena? you knew cena was gonna put up a front for a minute before leaving,the writing for that show succ'd yell

either you are a Cena mark, or a RoH mark?

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #6066 on: October 06, 2010, 09:30:48 PM »
i stumbled on a roh episode and everything sucked but the main event was quality wrestling... hella high risk monuvers it was defenintly watchable
The West is Back

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #6067 on: October 07, 2010, 01:32:52 PM »
Is it me or are those TNA behind-the-scene segments kinda corny? I mean its cool for that little show they do right after Impact, but why not just do regular backstage interviews?

Then again, at least they're trying to differentiate themselves from the competition. Maybe it will grow on me, I don't know.

I don't mind the idea of it I just wished TNA made up there mind on whether they are kaye fabing it or not. I'm sick and tired of hearing people talk about paying dues or how good they are at "performing". With in the confines of the fiction presented that stuff has no business being mentioned. I don't want to hear a wrestler complain on camera about how they are being booked and that they should be put over certain guys.

Pretending it's real when you're talking at a stock holders meeting is stupid. But Sly Stallone giving credit to the stunt man in the script of the film is even stupider. There's nothing wrong with staying true to the idea that it is a legit fight while the camera's are rolling.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6068 on: October 11, 2010, 01:19:39 PM »
so who watched Bounf For Glory last night?

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #6069 on: October 11, 2010, 02:14:34 PM »
I kinda wish I didn't.

The tag team title match and the x division title match were good though.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6070 on: October 11, 2010, 04:18:52 PM »
I kinda wish I didn't.

I missed a lot of the PPV; I got to watch the RVD/Abyss match, Sting/Nash/Pope vs. Joe/Jarrett, and the main event.

I think "they" disappointed. There are a couple of other guys I would rather have in there.

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #6071 on: October 12, 2010, 12:13:59 AM »
I'ma look for some Mickie James knockout pics on TNA's site later.

Just wanted to let yall know how I'm spending my thanksgiving..

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6072 on: October 12, 2010, 04:04:07 AM »
I kinda wish I didn't.

I missed a lot of the PPV; I got to watch the RVD/Abyss match, Sting/Nash/Pope vs. Joe/Jarrett, and the main event.

I think "they" disappointed. There are a couple of other guys I would rather have in there.

I think I understand why they picked those guys for the role:
Bischoff - sucks as a face, is the best at being heel. Hell, Bischoff>>>Vince M. as heel
Hogan - also great as a heel. & having these two as heels should be a big blow to TNA & Dixie (kayfabe wise)
Jarret - Founded TNA, probably trying to be the owner or co-owners with Hogan & Bischoff, I bet the papers Dixie signed at the last Impact before the PPV give Hogan & Bischoff full control (kayfabe)
Abyss - is a fuckin tank
Hardy - Huge face going heel, supposed to be a shock to the fans.
Personally, I like it.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6073 on: October 12, 2010, 03:58:00 PM »
Seems like Tna switches the storyline every 2 weeks

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6074 on: October 12, 2010, 04:20:37 PM »
Seems like Tna switches the storyline every 2 weeks
??? Do you even watch it?? Or do you just criticize based on reports?? Really though, I'm just asking.