Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 282043 times)

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
Re: Sticky: The Official WWE Thread
« Reply #6075 on: October 12, 2010, 04:37:50 PM »
so who watched Bounf For Glory last night?
I kinda wish I didn't.

The tag team title match and the x division title match were good though.

I missed a lot of the PPV; I got to watch the RVD/Abyss match, Sting/Nash/Pope vs. Joe/Jarrett, and the main event.

I think "they" disappointed. There are a couple of other guys I would rather have in there.

I think I understand why they picked those guys for the role:
Bischoff - sucks as a face, is the best at being heel. Hell, Bischoff>>>Vince M. as heel
Hogan - also great as a heel. & having these two as heels should be a big blow to TNA & Dixie (kayfabe wise)
Jarret - Founded TNA, probably trying to be the owner or co-owners with Hogan & Bischoff, I bet the papers Dixie signed at the last Impact before the PPV give Hogan & Bischoff full control (kayfabe)
Abyss - is a fuckin tank
Hardy - Huge face going heel, supposed to be a shock to the fans.
Personally, I like it.

Yeah I like the change. TNA needed a shakeup.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #6076 on: October 12, 2010, 05:07:19 PM »
So who  is they?
The West is Back

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6077 on: October 12, 2010, 05:17:54 PM »
So who  is they?
Check my last post. The whole thing reminded me of the formation of the original NWO at WCW's Bash At The Beach, no one expected it & then the fans started throwing trash in the ring for like 15 minutes. Taz & Tenay were rushed out the ring by security lol.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #6078 on: October 12, 2010, 06:17:47 PM »
So eric,hogan and hardy? my bad im on a cell phone so its hard to see what people put
The West is Back

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6079 on: October 13, 2010, 12:12:47 AM »
So eric,hogan and hardy? my bad im on a cell phone so its hard to see what people put
& Jarrett.

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #6080 on: October 13, 2010, 12:51:40 AM »
Video of Bound for Glory ending if u want to check:

Hahaha, I love it..  Fuck it, keep Russo around.

Now we can see a nice Hardy/RVD feud?  RVD better make Jeff up his game... 

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #6081 on: October 13, 2010, 12:38:55 PM »
So TNA's big 10/10/10 thing was a new nWo with Hardy, Jarret, Abbys, Hogan and Bischoff?

If instead of this they did an angle where Christopher Lloyd came to visit his old Suburban commando buddy Hulk Hogan but Hogan gets taken out by Abyss and Abyss is threatening to take over the company with about 100 midgets. And Bischoff knows he needs Hogan to take the show back but Hogan is in a coma. So Eric gets an idea and gives Lloyd a white lab coat and they both get in a Doloreon and speed out at 88 mph and disappear. Abyss is in the ring with the midgets beating down everyone and then you hear Eye of the Tiger. Hogan comes out in red and yellow and cleans house. Then Eric and Chris come out and it is revealed that they went back to 1984 on the night of WM1 and grabbed Hogan. And then the company is centered around a young Hogan, who is really old Hogan pretending to be young.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6082 on: October 14, 2010, 12:26:12 AM »
Seems like Tna switches the storyline every 2 weeks
??? Do you even watch it?? Or do you just criticize based on reports?? Really though, I'm just asking.

reports

Sikotic™

« Reply #6083 on: October 14, 2010, 01:03:07 AM »
The storylines don't change every 2 weeks, but who is face and who is heel does change on a monthly if not bi-monthly basis. BFG was proof.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #6084 on: October 14, 2010, 02:15:23 AM »
The storylines don't change every 2 weeks, but who is face and who is heel does change on a monthly if not bi-monthly basis. BFG was proof.

I like that.  The only thing that keeps me interested in a face is the prospect of a dude showing some balls and being a bad-ass for once.

If heels sold more merchandise....  Boy that would be fun..  (Cena).   Imagine if he did a full heel turn for Nexus and went back to bad-ass style....  Fuck the kids, that shit would make me watch WWE again...

<3 Sting as heel

<3 Hardy as heel

btw Hardy needs to cut a real strong promo now, some shit that makes sense...  and jealousy towards RVD does NOT count...

and that was probably Nash's last match on tv, so farewell big guy? 

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6085 on: October 14, 2010, 05:00:43 PM »
I find that hole pairing realy weird. I mean Horsemen, Nwo and most groups look like a unit this one is just  abunch of guys thrown together.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #6086 on: October 14, 2010, 08:15:43 PM »
Well, it will be interesting to hear why all of these guys decided to form together.

NWO and Horsemen looked like a buncha guys thrown together (Hulk with Outsiders,  they had no prior history?).  It will all be based on their storys..  How they explain it..  And their chemistry.

Jeff Hardy "selling his soul to the devil" reminds me of the Austin heel turn.   But I hope they play it like Jeff wanted to turn heel, instead of just doing it for the belt.  Don't leave any chance for the fans to forgive you..  That's a proper heel turn.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #6087 on: October 14, 2010, 08:32:39 PM »

here we go.... Let's see how they do...

Sikotic™

« Reply #6088 on: October 14, 2010, 10:38:29 PM »
There was barely any damn wrestling on the show. And of those matches, I don't think any of them had a clean or definitive finish.

Meh.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #6089 on: October 15, 2010, 05:22:07 AM »
Wow Once Tna Started Getting Real Good It Goes To Complete Shit In Just One Week
The West is Back