Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 274791 times)

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
Re: Sticky: The Official WWE Thread
« Reply #6090 on: October 15, 2010, 11:17:52 PM »
Looks like Matthew Hardy has finally been released by the WWE.
We'll be seeing him in TNA in 3 months.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6091 on: October 16, 2010, 01:17:35 AM »
This week's edition of TNA iMPACT! drew a big 1.4 cable rating, with 1,895,000 viewers.

-- This week's TNA ReAction, which featured nearly 12 minutes of the TNA iMPACT! main event, did a 0.74 (0.7) cable rating, with 942,000 viewers. That is a very good number for that late timeslot. It's also a very smart move by SpikeTV to drive ratings for ReAction.

Sikotic™

« Reply #6092 on: October 16, 2010, 01:28:54 AM »
Looks like Matthew Hardy has finally been released by the WWE.
We'll be seeing him in TNA in 3 months.
He will be back where he is most comfortable: in his brother's shadow.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #6093 on: October 16, 2010, 01:35:50 AM »
There should be an official TNA thread...fucc WWE. Hogan's bacc, you got muthafuccin J Woww, fuccin Eric Eazy-E Bischoff nigga, and of course the BG KNoccOut bitches. I love it nigga.

What I'd do to Angelina Love I wouldn't do to a farm animal

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6094 on: October 16, 2010, 03:07:30 AM »
Angelina Love is cool but I'm on a mission to make every hole in Velvet Skye a disposal facilty for my cum.

« Last Edit: October 16, 2010, 03:29:54 AM by UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over »

Sikotic™

« Reply #6095 on: October 16, 2010, 03:15:57 AM »
I am more of an Awesome Kong man myself

My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6096 on: October 16, 2010, 03:26:55 AM »
LET THE PIGEONS LOOSE!!

« Last Edit: October 16, 2010, 03:31:12 AM by UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over »

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #6097 on: October 16, 2010, 03:38:06 AM »
Angelina Love is cool but I'm on a mission to make every hole in Velvet Skye a disposal facilty for my cum.

I'd eat Velvet's asshole with shit coming out of it

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6098 on: October 16, 2010, 04:00:15 AM »

I'd eat Velvet's asshole with shit coming out of it
I would recreate every scene from 2 Girls 1 Cup with Velvet Sky. Just eat that vomit & shit from her, oh yeah.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2010, 04:02:13 AM by UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over »

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6099 on: October 16, 2010, 05:52:10 AM »
This week's edition of TNA iMPACT! drew a big 1.4 cable rating, with 1,895,000 viewers.

-- This week's TNA ReAction, which featured nearly 12 minutes of the TNA iMPACT! main event, did a 0.74 (0.7) cable rating, with 942,000 viewers. That is a very good number for that late timeslot. It's also a very smart move by SpikeTV to drive ratings for ReAction.

Bad news about the rating though:

This week's edition of Imapct did a 1.41 rating and averaged 1.90 million viewers. It was the program’s most watched episode since January 21st, which garnered 1.93 million viewers.

The bad news is that the show peaked in the first quarter hour with a 1.53 and the numbers dropped throughout the show. The final quarter hour was down to a 1.23 leading into Reaction.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #6100 on: October 16, 2010, 09:06:17 PM »

This week's edition of Imapct did a 1.41 rating and averaged 1.90 million viewers. It was the program’s most watched episode since January 21st, which garnered 1.93 million viewers.

The bad news is that the show peaked in the first quarter hour with a 1.53 and the numbers dropped throughout the show. The final quarter hour was down to a 1.23 leading into Reaction.

Yeah, cuz the explaining of the Immortalz was done in the first segment, some ppl would just have tuned in to see the explanation behind Bound 4 Glory.

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6101 on: October 16, 2010, 09:49:33 PM »
Based on Sting and Nash walking out, and Angle having to "retire", I would assume they're going to reunite the Main Event Mafia to against Hogan's team. Recycled Russo material, but what can ya do. The Cena\Nexus angle on Raw is getting interesting as well, but I get the feeling they are writing it as they go along. Back in the day, storylines made more sense and angles came off better when they had months of planning. Too many PPV's is one of the problems...

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6102 on: October 16, 2010, 10:00:15 PM »

Yeah, cuz the explaining of the Immortalz was done in the first segment, some ppl would just have tuned in to see the explanation behind Bound 4 Glory.

That would explain the strong first quarter. But because the rating kept going down, it might mean people lost interest in the show which is never good.

As for the Immortal group itself, they could have done it a lot better. Throwing Fourtune and making it one big group wasn't a good idea in my opinion. I wishes they would have made Fourtune turn face for a while and have a stable vs. stable war. Plus the two groups have different styles.

Immortal would have been similar to the original nWo group in principles and style. They would have been the 'cool' guys with a sort of street gang mentality. Fourtune is similar to the Four Horsemen. To sum it up: Styling and Profiling.

In the Immortal, I don't mind seeing Bischoff and Hogan. They make better heels. Jeff Hardy will need a bit of help w/ his promo skills to become a top heel. Hogan should help though and the promos weren't that bad. Hardy should get better.
Having Jarrett in the group...I'm kind of iffy. That one could go either way. The way it is now (where he sticks it to Dixie), or where he tells Dixie "I told you so" or something that would make him face. Jarrett fits in though with the group.
Abyss is the only one I don't think is a good fit in the group. His character keeps going back and forth from one thing to another. Just make him that monster-type guy he was as a heel. Hell, I'm sure fans will cheer for him if he would've gone against Immortal.

As for Fourtune, I don't see why AJ or Kaz wouldn't be challenging Jeff for the title. AJ and Kaz are now going to be in Jeff's shadow for a while. Making Fourtune face could have worked better. And during the stable war, have Matt Morgan turn on Fourtune to join Hulkster. Morgan I believe would be a good fit in either group.

And other people who I think would have been a good addition into Immortal:
Pope; Magnus & Wolfe; MCMG; Matt Hardy; and Matt Morgan (enforcer type).

Just my opinion though.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2010, 10:26:42 PM by Mo Z. Dizzle »

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #6103 on: October 16, 2010, 10:16:56 PM »
Based on Sting and Nash walking out, and Angle having to "retire", I would assume they're going to reunite the Main Event Mafia to against Hogan's team. Recycled Russo material, but what can ya do. The Cena\Nexus angle on Raw is getting interesting as well, but I get the feeling they are writing it as they go along. Back in the day, storylines made more sense and angles came off better when they had months of planning. Too many PPV's is one of the problems...

Very true. Yeah I could see them getting MMM back together with Samoa Joe joining also and The Pope.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6104 on: October 16, 2010, 10:29:36 PM »

Very true. Yeah I could see them getting MMM back together with Samoa Joe joining also and The Pope.

Probably have Angle, Sting, Pope, Joe; Anderson; RVD; and whoever else gets beaten up by Immortal/Fourtune to go against them.