Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 282043 times)

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
Re: Sticky: The Official WWE Thread
« Reply #6105 on: October 16, 2010, 10:29:53 PM »
Well as long as their ratings overall are better than before the PPV it's a good thing.  Hopefully they gained a few more steady viewers from this storyline...

Yeah, I kinda of scratched my head at Fourtune joining, that's way too big.  I hope they remain as affiliates and don't parade around with Immortalz all the time.  It was nice to see Flair and Hogan together as heels though, lol.    AJ should be contending for the belt.   I think that will turn into a storyline, with AJ wanting to challenge for the title and the groups start to clash.

I think Abyss will be first to be kicked out.  Whipping boy gets no props.  They should build his character to show more intelligence, which is why I like him getting mic time now, and using more civilian-ish clothes for attire..   You're right, he totally doesn't fit at all,  but they need some dudes in the stable who can actually wrestle still lol.

I like Jarrett being in the group, wish they would have done more with him in this tho.  Instead of having him come out cheering at the end of the match from Bound For Glory, have him come out and swerve in the ring and help Jeff get the pin.    What does him hanging Joe to dry in their match have anything to do with the "master plan"?  To try and gain points with Nash and Sting so they would join the group after?  Why not approach them before hand about all this?  lol.

Hardy's short ass mic time was alright for him, I think if he just work on his pauses and elongating / not talking so fast, most of his shit would be passable.  His "Enigma" character kinda plays into him not having to talk so much also..    You can tell why they taped his "Anti-christ" bit with RVD in the ring tho, hahahaha.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2010, 10:31:27 PM by The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES »

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6106 on: October 17, 2010, 02:05:07 AM »
I like everything the way it is, some of you guys have funny ideas with who should have & shouldn't have done what, it just would make me not wanna watch Impact lol. I think they did a good ass job at the PPV & especially at the tapings of Impact. I loved the segments with Dixie, fuckin awesome. I'm interested in the product now more than ever. As for the ratings, Impact's rating usually go down through the show, nothing new.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2010, 02:06:41 AM by UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over »

JohnnyL

« Reply #6107 on: October 17, 2010, 07:47:22 PM »
I like everything the way it is, some of you guys have funny ideas with who should have & shouldn't have done what, it just would make me not wanna watch Impact lol. I think they did a good ass job at the PPV & especially at the tapings of Impact. I loved the segments with Dixie, fuckin awesome. I'm interested in the product now more than ever. As for the ratings, Impact's rating usually go down through the show, nothing new.

Yeah.  So far I'm pretty happy with the story line that's developing on TNA.  I mean, we'll have to see where it leads, but for now, they have my interest.  On the other hand, I'm not that wild about the Cena/Nexus angle so far, on Raw.  I actually think a real heel turn for Cena might have been interesting. But forcing him to join the Nexus rather than having him willingly turn has thus far, resulted in the very thing that I was afraid it would.  Cena still acts like Cena, except now he can't even really do that.  He's not really "in" the Nexus.  He doesn't even wear the shirt, he's just John Cena only more watered down and with a Nexus arm band. The whole thing seems so half-assed, and as someone else already pointed out, it's basically the same storyline they did with Shawn Michaels a while back when he was forced to work for JBL. I really have no interest in watching Cena mope around for weeks and weeks with this "aw shucks, I have to be part of the Nexus" attitude.  For that matter, I really have no interest in watching the Nexus.  I think Wade Barrett may have potential in the WWE, but as far at the Nexus as a group, I wish they'd just shitcan the whole storyline.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #6108 on: October 17, 2010, 10:38:09 PM »
I just wanted Jarrett to have a more prominent role in this, it would have added to the storyline more imo.  He's the "founder" of TNA for gosh sakes, he should have been more of a focus in this.  Really wish they would have made him swerve in ring during the main event.

I like this storyline though, not complaing, will keep tracking it!

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #6109 on: October 18, 2010, 12:58:05 AM »

I'm a agree with that shit. I love everything about it, but if I was writing that shit I'd bring the old NWO mentality back. I wanna see Hogan headbutt Dixie and have Eazy E behind him puffin on a Cuban. Imagine that shit. And have Flair murder somebody.

I love villains.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #6110 on: October 18, 2010, 01:14:22 AM »
honestly Flair is the only thing left keeping me into TNA

Fuck double J and Dick Russo
The West is Back

Sikotic™

« Reply #6111 on: October 18, 2010, 02:11:47 AM »
honestly Flair is the only thing left keeping me into TNA
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #6112 on: October 18, 2010, 10:58:49 PM »
And oh yeah about the Main Event Mafia idea someone had.  Nash ended his tenure with TNA, so he won't be back on tv.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #6113 on: October 19, 2010, 01:31:31 AM »
And oh yeah about the Main Event Mafia idea someone had.  Nash ended his tenure with TNA, so he won't be back on tv.

source?
and if thats so i have no longer interest in TNA
The West is Back

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #6114 on: October 19, 2010, 02:06:07 AM »

source?
and if thats so i have no longer interest in TNA

http://twitter.com/REALKEVINNASH

Expand timeline, read from Oct 9th.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6115 on: October 19, 2010, 02:55:44 PM »
It's not like Kevin Nash can do anything in the ring anymore but still, I'll miss the guy.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #6116 on: October 19, 2010, 08:57:27 PM »
Official WWE thread... maybe it should be renamed the official wrestling thread.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #6117 on: October 19, 2010, 10:05:38 PM »
Official WWE thread... maybe it should be renamed the official wrestling thread.

I can make that happen. All in favour?

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6118 on: October 19, 2010, 11:01:32 PM »

I can make that happen. All in favour?
Yup

Sikotic™

« Reply #6119 on: October 19, 2010, 11:56:05 PM »
lol @ "welcome to my traps"

Classic.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE