Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 274758 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Sticky: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)
« Reply #6150 on: October 27, 2010, 02:11:23 PM »
I know yall saw the interview with the Undertaker after the lesnar vs valasquez fight when Taker called him out... he said it was personal does anyone have any ideas why? my only guess is cus when Lesnar and Curt Henning got into that fight in the airplane about whos amuetur career was better... but thats just a wild guess... Taker also said 20 years ago he would of joined MMA if it was as big as it was now... i could see Taker fucking some dudes up in the octogon in his prime... what are yalls thoughts?
Taker fucked Lesnar's wife. He asked for seconds.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6151 on: October 27, 2010, 06:36:07 PM »
Is the beef between taker and brock maybe because Taker worked hard at elevating Brock and taking some L's along the way???
To have Brock qui on wwe... i think that could be why.

I havent watch WWE in about 2-3 years and even at that i would have the tv on and be on my pc the 2-3 previous and fallow out the corner of my eye.

I read results and check up on here.. is it juts me or the nnxt/john Cena seems kind of fresh and entertaining?

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6152 on: October 27, 2010, 07:18:00 PM »
I read results and check up on here.. is it juts me or the nnxt/john Cena seems kind of fresh and entertaining?
It used to be good, now its just wack as fuck, it's boring & Cena isn't even a real heel. I can see how its sounds good when you read it on the internet but seeing it on TV is totally different.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6153 on: October 27, 2010, 10:23:40 PM »
BUt hes not suppose to be heel... he suppose to be face who in hostage by the heel group.

Probbaly Cena Vs Barett as Wm no?

Sikotic™

« Reply #6154 on: October 28, 2010, 12:48:25 AM »
It used to be good, now its just wack as fuck, it's boring & Cena isn't even a real heel. I can see how its sounds good when you read it on the internet but seeing it on TV is totally different.
I'm hoping it will be a slow evolve like in the old days of wrestling. I have a feeling he still may turn. If that's the case than kudos to WWE.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6155 on: October 28, 2010, 10:07:11 AM »
Hulk Hogan posted a new video blog talking about changes ahead for TNA storylines. He said it was about to "get real" and said they would be eliminating "fake" characters and storylines.

"I guess you could call this the final warning to the weak, the frail, the faint of heart," he said. "TNA is for real. It's going to get more real as we move along in the coming weeks. We're not going to be like wrestling used to be with a bunch of fake-ass wrestlers and fake storylines. We're going to start shooting. This is about drawing money. And if you don't draw money, you don't belong here. We're going to blow the roof off this place. We're going to do in TNA what should have been done all along. We're going to make it interesting. We're going to make it real interesting."

Video:

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #6156 on: October 28, 2010, 06:10:45 PM »
Lol @ ric flair picking fights with chicks
The West is Back

Sikotic™

« Reply #6157 on: October 28, 2010, 07:25:05 PM »
Ric Flair's cardio consists of fucking chicks. Then he gets Iced afterwards.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #6158 on: October 29, 2010, 01:12:06 AM »
Hulk Hogan posted a new video blog talking about changes ahead for TNA storylines. He said it was about to "get real" and said they would be eliminating "fake" characters and storylines.

"I guess you could call this the final warning to the weak, the frail, the faint of heart," he said. "TNA is for real. It's going to get more real as we move along in the coming weeks. We're not going to be like wrestling used to be with a bunch of fake-ass wrestlers and fake storylines. We're going to start shooting. This is about drawing money. And if you don't draw money, you don't belong here. We're going to blow the roof off this place. We're going to do in TNA what should have been done all along. We're going to make it interesting. We're going to make it real interesting."

Video:

Acknowledging fake taking over Dixie Carter storyline as part of this real turn = Epic Fail.

I see you Russo.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #6159 on: October 30, 2010, 10:41:53 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/qmIcSwzxgww" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/qmIcSwzxgww</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/3tRiL-IRazQ" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/3tRiL-IRazQ</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/JKM4QqfwOzU" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/JKM4QqfwOzU</a>

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

JohnnyL

« Reply #6160 on: October 31, 2010, 08:28:17 AM »
^I highly doubt it was over something like that, I bet its much more personal. Can't believe this vid has like over 2 million views, that Thunder intro I posted earlier should have that many views, it's epic, fuck... Yes I'm a WCW mark, RIP :(

Well, I checked it out.  Brings back memories.  I miss WCW.  I was hopeful when WWE (then WWF) acquired it that it would continue on in some form.  But McMahon bungled the handling of WCW so badly, going all the way back to their first match on Raw (Booker T vs. Buff Bagwell, I believe), that they had to instantly make every single WCW wrestler a "bad guy."  Even the "Invasion" angle which I enjoyed watching was handled terribly.  Out of the entire WCW/ECW Alliance, the only wrestlers I ever remember being able to win over any WWE fans were Kidman and RVD.  Everyone else was constantly getting booed.  They made Booker T out to be a buffoon, and virtually every WCW wrestler was made to drop their title to a WWE wrestler almost immediately.  In fact, they handled everything so poorly, they had to make Steve Austin part of the Alliance just to be able to give it back any credibility that the WWE had squandered. 
  Of course McMahon's handling of ECW, ultimately wasn't much better.  I guess you could make the argument that at least ECW got to have their own show again for a while.  But by the time McMahon was finished tinkering with it, it had become completely WWE-ized.  "Extreme Rules Match," indeed.   ::)

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #6161 on: October 31, 2010, 11:40:34 AM »
Fucking epic intro & theme music, lmao at the WWE forcing their PG BS down our throats. Even TNA's theme is lame compared to this (& I'm saying that as a big fan of their product & intro).
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/BPvMTD23HBY?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/BPvMTD23HBY?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US</a>

I don't remember this theme that much (must have probably been around the time I wasn't watching wrestling).

I remember the first couple of themes they had though:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/qkABhCygzfE" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/qkABhCygzfE</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/c9UWejiILsM" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/c9UWejiILsM</a>

and the commercial on TBS:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/MLdfY8LFw8o" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/MLdfY8LFw8o</a>

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6162 on: October 31, 2010, 02:10:35 PM »
^I highly doubt it was over something like that, I bet its much more personal. Can't believe this vid has like over 2 million views, that Thunder intro I posted earlier should have that many views, it's epic, fuck... Yes I'm a WCW mark, RIP :(

Well, I checked it out.  Brings back memories.  I miss WCW.  I was hopeful when WWE (then WWF) acquired it that it would continue on in some form.  But McMahon bungled the handling of WCW so badly, going all the way back to their first match on Raw (Booker T vs. Buff Bagwell, I believe), that they had to instantly make every single WCW wrestler a "bad guy."  Even the "Invasion" angle which I enjoyed watching was handled terribly.  Out of the entire WCW/ECW Alliance, the only wrestlers I ever remember being able to win over any WWE fans were Kidman and RVD.  Everyone else was constantly getting booed.  They made Booker T out to be a buffoon, and virtually every WCW wrestler was made to drop their title to a WWE wrestler almost immediately.  In fact, they handled everything so poorly, they had to make Steve Austin part of the Alliance just to be able to give it back any credibility that the WWE had squandered. 
  Of course McMahon's handling of ECW, ultimately wasn't much better.  I guess you could make the argument that at least ECW got to have their own show again for a while.  But by the time McMahon was finished tinkering with it, it had become completely WWE-ized.  "Extreme Rules Match," indeed.   ::)
True & to add they didn't have the "real" WCW. You wanna make an invasion storyline you bring in the guys that actually were superstars in WCW, fuck the only stars they had were Booker & DDP & both were poorly handled, I mean c'mon DDP's character in the WWE was one of the worst ever. Dumbass Vince missed out on a oppurtunity to make SOOO much money, instead he puts his ego first :-\ Oh & about that Buff Bagwell/Booker T match. Do you guys think it was actually that bad?? I liked it. People consider it one of the worst ever, maybe cause it was in WWF country or I don't know. I think they were supposed to be in Atlanta on the next RAW show, so it didn't make any sense to even put on the match that night. Buff said in a shoot interview that the previous night they had a house match & it was really good but then I watched a Booker T interview & he said the house match was terrible & he talked to Buff about it. Ultimately he blames Bagwell for their match on RAW. Ha, talk about a ego.

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #6163 on: October 31, 2010, 09:27:39 PM »
They fucked up DDP so hard ahahahah.

The right move would have been to have him as a face right off the bat, but oh well...

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6164 on: November 01, 2010, 07:41:05 AM »

Video:

Acknowledging fake taking over Dixie Carter storyline as part of this real turn = Epic Fail.

I see you Russo.
First of all, how is it a "epic" fail, it's not even a fail in the first place. You might consider the whole industry a fail if you think like that
2nd - You do realise Russo is not the only writer in TNA?? Well for the dumbass fans out there, there used to be various "fire Russo" chants at Impact/ppv shows & Dixie said if there were gonna be anymore of those chants someone innocent from the writing team will get fired (no, she didn't say that to the crowd but to the writers, coincidence that there are no more "fire Russo cahnts" after that??). Sooo, I know its the popular thing to do, but stop blaiming Russo for everting.
3rd)Okay I get what you mean about Jarrett but him interrupting the match at BFG would be stupid, its good as it is
« Last Edit: November 01, 2010, 07:42:45 AM by UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over »