Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 274671 times)

O.G A.Geesta'z

Re: Sticky: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)
« Reply #6165 on: November 01, 2010, 07:02:03 PM »
Pee Wee Herman was fuckin hillarious punkin the Miz

but i think i heard someone shout out "pervert" when he was talking in the ring lol
The West is Back

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #6166 on: November 02, 2010, 12:30:48 AM »
Hulk Hogan posted a new video blog talking about changes ahead for TNA storylines. He said it was about to "get real" and said they would be eliminating "fake" characters and storylines.

"I guess you could call this the final warning to the weak, the frail, the faint of heart," he said. "TNA is for real. It's going to get more real as we move along in the coming weeks. We're not going to be like wrestling used to be with a bunch of fake-ass wrestlers and fake storylines. We're going to start shooting. This is about drawing money. And if you don't draw money, you don't belong here. We're going to blow the roof off this place. We're going to do in TNA what should have been done all along. We're going to make it interesting. We're going to make it real interesting."

Video:

Acknowledging fake taking over Dixie Carter storyline as part of this real turn = Epic Fail.

I see you Russo.
First of all, how is it a "epic" fail, it's not even a fail in the first place. You might consider the whole industry a fail if you think like that
2nd - You do realise Russo is not the only writer in TNA?? Well for the dumbass fans out there, there used to be various "fire Russo" chants at Impact/ppv shows & Dixie said if there were gonna be anymore of those chants someone innocent from the writing team will get fired (no, she didn't say that to the crowd but to the writers, coincidence that there are no more "fire Russo cahnts" after that??). Sooo, I know its the popular thing to do, but stop blaiming Russo for everting.
3rd)Okay I get what you mean about Jarrett but him interrupting the match at BFG would be stupid, its good as it is

It's a cell phone vid filmed from his home.  It looks so lame to try and push a storyline that way.  However, if he is just talking about the whole company in general and him working with TNA, than I would be expecting some cool new ideas, and thus I am hyped.  Instead he plays the Dixie takeover into the vid and I know that is fake so already I am not interested in what he has to say.

Seeing someone promise new concepts and generally excited about the company and taking time outside of working to let ppl know gets me excited.  That's a success.  Seeing some shitty cell phone promo for a storyline does not get me excited, fail.

BTW I am pro Russo, and it's easy to see what things he has more of a hand in.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6167 on: November 02, 2010, 01:34:13 AM »
-and it's easy to see what things he has more of a hand in.
No it isn't, you THINK you know what he has a hand in. Trust me ;)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #6168 on: November 02, 2010, 07:05:15 AM »
-and it's easy to see what things he has more of a hand in.
No it isn't, you THINK you know what he has a hand in. Trust me ;)

Guaranteed Russo told him to do that lil promo...

Russo planned the whole Immortals storyline, that is all he is working on right now.

But do you see how if you break just the littlest things down and do them right from a work/shoot perspective it makes the world of difference for the viewer?  Or do you disagree with my perception of that lil twitter promo?  Remember more than half of TNA's viewers are "smart" fans.

JohnnyL

« Reply #6169 on: November 02, 2010, 10:20:31 AM »
Pee Wee Herman was fuckin hillarious punkin the Miz

but i think i heard someone shout out "pervert" when he was talking in the ring lol

Yeah.  Pee Wee punking the Miz was probably my favorite part of the show. The Vince McMahon segment was pretty entertaining to, although I'm usually not in favor of them trying to do "dream sequences" on Raw.  Kinda kills the illusion (what little there is left) of it being a "real" show.
  I actually thought, beforehand, that Koslov vs. Sheamus could have been the best match of the night, but no...It was half-assed.  I mean, was it really necessary to have Sheamus "squash" Koslov?  I hate when they job out their supposedly bad-ass wrestlers.  It's the same reason no one takes Big Show seriously, anymore. 
  I'd say the best match last night, imo was Daniel Bryan vs. Ted DiBiase.  Not that it was a spectacular match or anything, there just weren't very many good matches, last night. Also, am I the only one who wishes they'd give Daniel Bryan a different ring entrance theme.  I actually like that piece of music, but I'm not sure "Ride of the Valkyries" makes for good entrance music.

Sikotic™

« Reply #6170 on: November 02, 2010, 12:34:39 PM »
I like the "Ride of the Valkries" theme personally. You know if someone is coming out with that music, they're probably gonna fuck you up lol.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sikotic™

« Reply #6171 on: November 03, 2010, 01:56:18 PM »
Hogan must be drugged out of his mind off pain meds in this video. Here he is rapping to Biggie's "Juicy" and flashing his steroid-depleted scrotum:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/FHomtFnOwKc?fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/FHomtFnOwKc?fs=1</a>

THA SAUCE HOUSE

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #6172 on: November 03, 2010, 02:24:51 PM »
Hogan must be drugged out of his mind off pain meds in this video. Here he is rapping to Biggie's "Juicy" and flashing his steroid-depleted scrotum:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/FHomtFnOwKc?fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/FHomtFnOwKc?fs=1</a>

LMAO i was waiting for him to say nigga at the end
The West is Back

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #6173 on: November 03, 2010, 11:38:06 PM »
I would watch a Brooke/Hulk Hogan sextape.

Sikotic™

« Reply #6174 on: November 03, 2010, 11:44:38 PM »
I would watch a Brooke/Hulk Hogan sextape.
I wouldn't be surprised if one is already made:

THA SAUCE HOUSE

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6175 on: November 04, 2010, 04:21:59 PM »
Whats up with that???

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #6176 on: November 05, 2010, 12:17:10 AM »
Hahaha.  Python......

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #6177 on: November 06, 2010, 07:17:58 PM »
Hulk Hogan posted a new video blog talking about changes ahead for TNA storylines. He said it was about to "get real" and said they would be eliminating "fake" characters and storylines.

"I guess you could call this the final warning to the weak, the frail, the faint of heart," he said. "TNA is for real. It's going to get more real as we move along in the coming weeks. We're not going to be like wrestling used to be with a bunch of fake-ass wrestlers and fake storylines. We're going to start shooting. This is about drawing money. And if you don't draw money, you don't belong here. We're going to blow the roof off this place. We're going to do in TNA what should have been done all along. We're going to make it interesting. We're going to make it real interesting."

Video:

I love it. The fact that he wants to go full blown evil on Dixie Carter's ass is all I needed to hear. The shit I'd do to that milf shouldn't even be repeated inside that pedophile prison in Utah.

HAHAHAHAHAHA Wait a minute..that's Brooke and Hulk? I love this shit. .

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #6178 on: November 06, 2010, 07:29:58 PM »
When did TNA re-name the Global Title to the TV Title? And why?

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #6179 on: November 06, 2010, 07:41:03 PM »
When did TNA re-name the Global Title to the TV Title? And why?

I was wondering that also.

I always liked the original concept of the TV title. You either had to defend the title on every show you were on or someone could challenge you at any time for the belt. WWE never used it and I thought it could have been a good co title to have with say the ECW title when they had the show.