Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 282046 times)

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Sticky: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)
« Reply #6360 on: January 30, 2011, 11:44:52 PM »
ok i will thanks

Sikotic™

« Reply #6361 on: January 31, 2011, 12:14:35 AM »
Not to mention they play old school WWF, WCW and cool DVDs from time to time. I've wasted plenty of time watching those streams when I should of been doing work lol.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6362 on: January 31, 2011, 04:24:43 PM »
who is the girl on your pictures shes fucking hot!!!!!

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #6363 on: January 31, 2011, 07:30:07 PM »
So does anyone know if Diesel is gonna be in anymore shows or was it just a one time thing?
The West is Back

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #6364 on: January 31, 2011, 07:38:48 PM »
his not signed to a contract, but there is talking going on, and a possible match with Big Show at Wrestlemania. Also a possible Outsiders Hall of Fame induction, but that depends on Razor Ramon.

Sikotic™

« Reply #6365 on: February 01, 2011, 02:08:51 AM »
It's funny how WWE sabotaged TNA's major creative plans. They don't even give a fuck about TNA, but just wanted to throw in a couple vets in the mix since their main event roster is lacking.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6366 on: February 01, 2011, 05:51:23 AM »
It's official, Diesel has signed a legends deal, meaning you'll see him in video games and toys. Now remember, McMahon doesn't need a legends deal to actual release anyone in this, but out of respect he usually will only release toys and video games if there is a legends deal. I think it's safe to say that since Nash still wants to wrestle, he is going to go at Big Show at Wrestlemania, as they teased it pretty clearly at Royal Rumble.

Also, I think McMahon didn't even know he messed up TNA's plans. Booker T was rumored to be unhappy at TNA for a long time, and Nash hasn't had a contract and is friends with Triple H. With Triple H getting groomed to take over the company in the next few years (his already running the Raw shows), having a couple of friends of his is a very big possibility. Hall is now seeking treatment again, but this time for health issue, more than likely related to drugs, and is expected to make the Hall of Fame speech for Shawn Michaels.

Sikotic™

« Reply #6367 on: February 01, 2011, 01:29:20 PM »
It's official, Diesel has signed a legends deal, meaning you'll see him in video games and toys. Now remember, McMahon doesn't need a legends deal to actual release anyone in this, but out of respect he usually will only release toys and video games if there is a legends deal. I think it's safe to say that since Nash still wants to wrestle, he is going to go at Big Show at Wrestlemania, as they teased it pretty clearly at Royal Rumble.

Also, I think McMahon didn't even know he messed up TNA's plans. Booker T was rumored to be unhappy at TNA for a long time, and Nash hasn't had a contract and is friends with Triple H. With Triple H getting groomed to take over the company in the next few years (his already running the Raw shows), having a couple of friends of his is a very big possibility. Hall is now seeking treatment again, but this time for health issue, more than likely related to drugs, and is expected to make the Hall of Fame speech for Shawn Michaels.
That's the best part about it. Vince just swooped em up like its nothing. TNA dropped the ball by not signing them before WWE had interest. Supposedly, Bischoff will be on Impact bitching about it, which only makes the company look more pathetic and upset. He also supposedly disses Nash for dying his hair when Eric dyed his hair for the majority of his WCW run.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #6368 on: February 01, 2011, 05:27:46 PM »
Hall checked into rehab again WWE prolly wants him to be clean and sober before they ever throw his ass on stage lol and im not sure if Waltman and HHH are on good terms cus of the Chyna thing but i know Nash is still friends with all the original click members...

I was hopeing more for a Diesel vs Undertaker or Diesel vs. Shawn Micheals at WM cus they are the only ones that can bring the best out of Kevin's old ass... not sure if Big Show can...

Hopefully they can get more legends of our time like Sid and Macho Man into Legends contracts or Macho Man in the HOF even tho years ago he talked so much shit about HHH and Steph... i had posted the youtube video a long time ago...

after all this though the way TNA is going i see it going down the drain pretty soon especially with the horrible storylines ect ect
The West is Back

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6369 on: February 01, 2011, 11:00:33 PM »
^^^ So bacily the click was runing the WWE in 96 by being in Vince's ear. Now HHH is married in the familly his boys HBK and Diesel are still by his side...

I would say mission accomplised.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6370 on: February 01, 2011, 11:11:56 PM »
The Cliq ran things because they were the fresh guys with new ideas. Hall came up with Razor Ramon, and Vince ate it up having never seen Scarface. Hall was actually just kind of playing but Vince loved it. Michaels was always someone Vince had high hopes for the future. Though Michaels and Hart, Vince could silence his critics who thought he only dealt with big men like Hogan and Andre. Remember though, in the 80's Vince's favorite wrestler was actually Randy Savage. Big men sold, but even Vince could appreciated a good worker. Nash has to be the smartest of the Cliq. Nash was someone who understood the business better than anyone, not just the in ring. When he left, Vince said he felt Nash could have been working in the WWF for the next 20 years (in 1996). Hall, Nash and Michaels took Hunter, 1-2-3 Kid and Aldo under their wing, and they helped get them over. Of course in 1996 when Hall and Nash left, the Cliq was blown up and HHH was punished, Michaels lost his smile and Aldo left for ECW and the Kid joined the rest in WCW. It was a long road back.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6371 on: February 02, 2011, 04:48:27 PM »
Yea exacly but I mean if these 4 guys had a masterplan of running wrestling... I think they can say mission accomplished now!

JohnnyL

« Reply #6372 on: February 04, 2011, 07:41:34 AM »
Interesting development on "Impact" last night, imo.  It will be interesting to see what Immortal does from here, as their roster is looking a little thin. 

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6373 on: February 04, 2011, 04:14:33 PM »
What happened

JohnnyL

« Reply #6374 on: February 04, 2011, 06:14:56 PM »
What happened

Fortune double crossed Immortal and cost Jeff Hardy the title in his rematch against Mr. Anderson.  So pretty much, they're not part of Immortal anymore.  Flair wasn't there though, so it will be interesting to see where he stands with this whole thing. At the end of the match, they were joined in the ring by Crimson and Scott Steiner (can't remember if anyone else was up there with them) and revealed themselves to be the "They" that Crimson had been talking about for the last couple weeks.