Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 274701 times)

O.G A.Geesta'z

Re: Sticky: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)
« Reply #6405 on: February 16, 2011, 10:10:55 AM »
LMAO dude Rock is still the man... he said Cena came out of Barneys ass and it was hilarious when he punked the shit out of Micheal Cole
The West is Back

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #6406 on: February 16, 2011, 10:12:02 AM »
and im assuming 2-21-11 is the Undertaker i just saw part 3...

damn i was hoping it was Sting like people were saying online
am i the only one who think Sting vs Undertaker would be epic for a wrestlemania match?
The West is Back

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #6407 on: February 17, 2011, 05:33:52 PM »

am i the only one who think Sting vs Undertaker would be epic for a wrestlemania match?

I'd prefer it happen next year when they could build it up better. There are three or four money matches left for Sting in his existence. Now if I had the book I'd bring him in as Steve "Sting" Bordan for the Hall of Fame and I'd work him in the Southern territories playing baby face. The first angle is with HBK who plays heel on the idea that how does a guy who never stepped foot in a WWE ring get into the WWE Hall of Fame? Talks about how he never did it here and questions how tough Sting really is. Sting is trying to avoid any conflict at first but gets pulled after HBK as him jumped and the next time Sting comes back it's in a modified face paint, kind of like the crow kind of like the surfer; a war paint if you will, and he jumps Shawn during an HBK promo and ends with with a "You wanna know how tough Sting is? Ask Ric Flair, Lex Luger, Bret Hart, Hollywood Hulk Hogan, ask your buddies in the clique Hall and Nash who took apart the nWo. Or better yet why don't you come in here and find out yourself!". This would be your next year WM Main Event, well second from the title match anyway. The winner would be based on where the event is, but I'd have Sting go over.

This would lead to a rematch at Summerslam where HBK wins via Undertaker involvement and I would have had Taker re-start the Ministry at this time. Sting loses via Ministry beatdown and gets taken out of action. Around Survivor Series as the Ministry is wreaking havoc Sting returns via the Crow. It starts off slowly with  Ministry members slowly being beat up or hurt and Taker brings them all to the ring to get to the bottom of it. The lights would go out and when they come back on a member of the ministry is gone. One by one or two by two until it's just Taker, and then the lights go out again and it's Sting in white face paint with a bat pointed at Taker right in the ring to the point that you see some fear in Taker's eyes. The lights go out again and Sting is gone but the entire Ministry is back in the ring beaten down a bloody just laying there. By the Rumble you'd do a face/heel turn with the Ministry joining the more powerful Sting and Sting taking over the Ministry and wreaking more havoc on the whole company. Taker comes back for Mania and gets his win on Sting for the streak.

After this HBK can get his rubber match win, and I'd also have an up and coming Ministry member beat Sting along the way to establish himself a star.

You could actually start this right now by announcing Sting in the HOF and running the angle during the speeches. The hard part would be getting HBK to agree to jobbing at Mania the year he gets inducted.

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6408 on: February 18, 2011, 06:47:54 AM »

I'd prefer it happen next year when they could build it up better. There are three or four money matches left for Sting in his existence. Now if I had the book I'd bring him in as Steve "Sting" Bordan for the Hall of Fame and I'd work him in the Southern territories playing baby face. The first angle is with HBK who plays heel on the idea that how does a guy who never stepped foot in a WWE ring get into the WWE Hall of Fame? Talks about how he never did it here and questions how tough Sting really is. Sting is trying to avoid any conflict at first but gets pulled after HBK as him jumped and the next time Sting comes back it's in a modified face paint, kind of like the crow kind of like the surfer; a war paint if you will, and he jumps Shawn during an HBK promo and ends with with a "You wanna know how tough Sting is? Ask Ric Flair, Lex Luger, Bret Hart, Hollywood Hulk Hogan, ask your buddies in the clique Hall and Nash who took apart the nWo. Or better yet why don't you come in here and find out yourself!". This would be your next year WM Main Event, well second from the title match anyway. The winner would be based on where the event is, but I'd have Sting go over.

This would lead to a rematch at Summerslam where HBK wins via Undertaker involvement and I would have had Taker re-start the Ministry at this time. Sting loses via Ministry beatdown and gets taken out of action. Around Survivor Series as the Ministry is wreaking havoc Sting returns via the Crow. It starts off slowly with  Ministry members slowly being beat up or hurt and Taker brings them all to the ring to get to the bottom of it. The lights would go out and when they come back on a member of the ministry is gone. One by one or two by two until it's just Taker, and then the lights go out again and it's Sting in white face paint with a bat pointed at Taker right in the ring to the point that you see some fear in Taker's eyes. The lights go out again and Sting is gone but the entire Ministry is back in the ring beaten down a bloody just laying there. By the Rumble you'd do a face/heel turn with the Ministry joining the more powerful Sting and Sting taking over the Ministry and wreaking more havoc on the whole company. Taker comes back for Mania and gets his win on Sting for the streak.

After this HBK can get his rubber match win, and I'd also have an up and coming Ministry member beat Sting along the way to establish himself a star.

You could actually start this right now by announcing Sting in the HOF and running the angle during the speeches. The hard part would be getting HBK to agree to jobbing at Mania the year he gets inducted.

That's very unlikely but would be awesome. WWE might wanna consider hiring you for they're writing team ;)
Shake things up alot. They need it.

http://www.MicLordz.com <----Heading on tour with Sen Dog on March 2nd!!!
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #6409 on: February 18, 2011, 09:11:43 AM »

That's very unlikely but would be awesome. WWE might wanna consider hiring you for they're writing team ;)
Shake things up alot. They need it.

http://www.MicLordz.com <----Heading on tour with Sen Dog on March 2nd!!!

Thanks, but I know too much about the WWF history and product to ever get on the writing team. They actually ask how much of a fan you were asa a kid and if you were a big one they don't want you. Steph and Vince don't want anyone coming in thinking they know what pro-wrestling is. They want to teach their writers on the job what it is.

It's the only idea I have left since I don't follow the product anymore, but I had this very idea back when WCW was bought in the first place. I used to have tons.

Mietek23

« Reply #6410 on: February 19, 2011, 06:07:18 AM »
Sting vs Undertaker would be EPIC 10 years ago but it's still better than anything WWE has to offer right now :P

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6411 on: February 19, 2011, 01:59:15 PM »
Sting vs Undertaker would be EPIC 10 years ago but it's still better than anything WWE has to offer right now :P

Well said!

kuruptDPG

« Reply #6412 on: February 20, 2011, 04:06:57 AM »
he will leave aftr wrestlemania....hes not goin to stay imo but it would be dope if he will, does any1 hav his new music entrance?

Sikotic™

« Reply #6413 on: February 20, 2011, 04:19:06 AM »
he will leave aftr wrestlemania....hes not goin to stay imo but it would be dope if he will, does any1 hav his new music entrance?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZcIYOgcCcnM" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ZcIYOgcCcnM</a>
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #6414 on: February 20, 2011, 06:21:25 PM »
Trish's back!

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #6415 on: February 21, 2011, 01:21:54 AM »
I only got home to see the last chamber match... how did old ass Lawler do?
The West is Back

kuruptDPG

« Reply #6416 on: February 21, 2011, 03:50:09 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZcIYOgcCcnM" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ZcIYOgcCcnM</a>

props homie...possible mp3 plz?

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6417 on: February 21, 2011, 08:32:24 PM »
vintage Cena tonight

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #6418 on: February 21, 2011, 09:33:29 PM »
I like how there was like 4-5 weeks of buildup just for a stare down segment.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6419 on: February 21, 2011, 09:50:16 PM »
I like how there was like 4-5 weeks of buildup just for a stare down segment.

They must have read the ending of the Great Battle Match.