Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 282118 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Sticky: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)
« Reply #6450 on: March 14, 2011, 01:40:46 PM »
^Umm yeah, you're talking about people spending money but you're watching for free LOL, get over it.  Plus it was in the Impact zone, those people get in for free, you see the same poeple every week there & on PPVs too plus the PPV buys were always low for TNA (how many times has the company given away free tickets for PPVs out of Orlando, yeah it was to fill seats but still). Lets not bitch about spending money for TNA ;) Anyways people in TNA are supposedly angry for what happened & es I do think it kinda sucks for the whole situation but at the end of the day its controversy & that makes people talk.

Due to all of the news from last night's PPV, Jeff Hardy was trending on Twitter.
Uhhh......where did I say I paid for anything?

And this kind of controversy does nothing for the long term. I agree 100% with M Dogg.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #6451 on: March 14, 2011, 07:23:11 PM »
Maybe this was a part of that "shoot" angle Hogan was talking about like 2 months ago, how everything was about to get real & all that. I like TNA, some of their decisions are just plain stupid but overall I like their product. Now what I can't stand watching is the WWE, that PG shit is killing the product. I can't watch that shit, & the PG rating isn't the only bad thing about it. I only watch the new segments with Rock & Stone Cold on Youtube & occasionally skim through on wrestling sites whats going on there. I used to watch it but I just can't friggin stand the stupidity going on there. No wonder their PPV buys are going down. Only thing happening in WWE & is bringing ratings is The Rock. Oh did they forget Triple H already fought Undertaker at Wrestlemania?? Yikes ::)

This is almost as bad as NIK's love of the Lakers... seriously this is some stan at it's worst.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6452 on: March 14, 2011, 08:18:45 PM »
^Yeah I usually feel the same everytime I read your posts about WWE, SERIOUSLY. Fuckboy this aint no stan stuff, I hate so many things about TNA but I hate even more about WWE. Overall I think their (WWE) programs are worse, geez plain & simple. Anyone notice Hardy actually tried to kick out of the pin?

AHAHAHAHA Rock is the man:
http://www.whosay.com/DwayneJohnson/photos/16621?code=qkdbKn
« Last Edit: March 14, 2011, 08:30:37 PM by UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over »

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #6453 on: March 15, 2011, 12:33:32 AM »
So I'm getting into wrestling again because of the Rock's return after i lost interest a few years ago. Loving the Rock's promos, but just what is WWE's strategy here? They are basically having the Rock say everything that people have been complaining about John Cena and WWE for years. What's their angle? It just doesn't make sense to have the Rock (who makes limited appearances and isn't wrestling) publicly body the current face of their business.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #6454 on: March 15, 2011, 03:43:25 AM »
So I'm getting into wrestling again because of the Rock's return after i lost interest a few years ago. Loving the Rock's promos, but just what is WWE's strategy here? They are basically having the Rock say everything that people have been complaining about John Cena and WWE for years. What's their angle? It just doesn't make sense to have the Rock (who makes limited appearances and isn't wrestling) publicly body the current face of their business.

Did you forget their 'Whatever makes the most sense, Do the opposite' motto? This isn't even that bad when compared to most things they do. At least Cena is already so establish with his fan base it doesn't matter what anyone says about him, rather than having the Rock bury an on the cusp of success midcarder. Basically fuedign wit the Rock will not change the course of Cena's career, for better or worse, so who cares how they do it.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #6455 on: March 15, 2011, 08:05:32 AM »
^Yeah I usually feel the same everytime I read your posts about WWE, SERIOUSLY. Fuckboy this aint no stan stuff, I hate so many things about TNA but I hate even more about WWE. Overall I think their (WWE) programs are worse, geez plain & simple. Anyone notice Hardy actually tried to kick out of the pin?

AHAHAHAHA Rock is the man:
http://www.whosay.com/DwayneJohnson/photos/16621?code=qkdbKn

This is the message board version of..

"dude, your stupit"... "no your stupiter"

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #6456 on: March 16, 2011, 11:40:16 PM »
TNA has a new World Title:

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

JohnnyL

« Reply #6457 on: March 17, 2011, 05:16:48 AM »
TNA has a new World Title:

Thank god.  I think I prefer the one they had before the purple one.  But still, this is wayyyyyyy better than that Jeff Hardy title.  Thank god they got rid of that hideous abomination.

Sikotic™

« Reply #6458 on: March 17, 2011, 09:56:02 AM »
I'll never understand why they traded in the old TNA title for that piece of scrap metal with the purple strap anyways. The whole custom belt thing is suppose to be somewhat of an upgrade you'd think.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6459 on: March 17, 2011, 09:57:08 AM »
Yeah I liked the one before that Immortal belt as well.

This one seems good too; I'm waiting to see proper pictures/close-ups of it.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #6460 on: March 22, 2011, 01:41:00 AM »
This is one of the threads that kept me coming back and even this thread is dieng down just like the rest of this forum
The West is Back

JohnnyL

« Reply #6461 on: March 22, 2011, 08:01:57 AM »
 Last night, I originally thought that Miz was going to do away with the ridiculous spinner belt, but nah, he just turned the "W" upside-down.  While the WWE Championship isn't even 1/10th as hideous as the TNA "Divas Championship" was, I still feel the spinner belt has outlived any relevance it may have had by at least several years.  It's been a long time since Cena even used his Doctor of Thuganomics persona (other than his anti-Rock rap).  I don't know why they don't just retire that belt and return to something that's a regular looking title belt.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6462 on: March 22, 2011, 07:00:42 PM »
I get the feeling that Kofi Kingston may be on his way out of the company.
All his merchandise is on sale for 75% off or more; and he lost the IC Title tonight to Barrett.

JohnnyL

« Reply #6463 on: March 22, 2011, 07:09:41 PM »
All his merchandise is on sale for 75% off or more; and he lost the IC Title tonight to Barrett.

Interesting.  I always liked Kofi.  I wonder what the deal is with that.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6464 on: March 22, 2011, 07:17:01 PM »

Interesting.  I always liked Kofi.  I wonder what the deal is with that.

Unless they're doing a heel turn or something. If he gets released, we'll probably find out by the of this week I'd say.