Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 274654 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: Sticky: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)
« Reply #6465 on: March 22, 2011, 08:06:12 PM »
WWE is suppose to be making some MAJOR cuts after Wrestlemania, so Kofi may be on the list to go. I think JTG (which saddens me), Primo, Kofi, Tyson Kidd, David H. Smith, the Usos and Yoshi Tatzu are out. I noticed a pattern, all minorities and a couple of Harts... wow.

Sikotic™

« Reply #6466 on: March 23, 2011, 11:13:24 AM »
WWE is suppose to be making some MAJOR cuts after Wrestlemania, so Kofi may be on the list to go. I think JTG (which saddens me), Primo, Kofi, Tyson Kidd, David H. Smith, the Usos and Yoshi Tatzu are out. I noticed a pattern, all minorities and a couple of Harts... wow.
They're not gonna get rid of their generational guys like DH Smith, Primo and The Usos. They're not dropping an international guy like Yoshi Tatsu either I could be wrong though.

WWE Superstars main eventers like Curt Hawkins, JTG and a couple of the female talent are getting dropped for sure.

I'm not a big fan of Kofi because he does the same 5 spots and nothing else in the ring, but I don't see them getting rid of him unless he wants out. They should turn him heel because he is about as stale and boring as Cena is in the ring at this point.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #6467 on: March 24, 2011, 04:13:03 PM »
Kofi use to be the shit now they aint doing nothing for him.... it would be stupid to drop the Harts and Uso's cus they could have great matches and could really use there talents
The West is Back

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #6468 on: March 25, 2011, 01:58:13 PM »
When is wrestlemania again?
The West is Back

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #6469 on: March 25, 2011, 09:08:00 PM »
^^April 3rd

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6470 on: March 26, 2011, 11:33:52 PM »
This is one of the threads that kept me coming back and even this thread is dieng down just like the rest of this forum

yeah this forum is dying down a lot

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6471 on: March 27, 2011, 12:29:20 AM »
Michael Cole said the following on Twitter to Josh Matthews on Saturday afternoon:

"@wwejoshmatthews fa**ot"

After a negative response from fans, Cole responded with the following:

"I apologize to any and all who were offended by my tweet toward young Josh Mathews. It was obviously not meant the way it was taken. I was not ordered to apologize I said I am sorry because I am. Now can I get back to being a character again please?

http://nodq.com/wwe/303176322.shtml

Thanks to TMZ.com for the follow quote from a WWE rep:

"WWE has alerted GLAAD to the situation and spoken to Michael Cole about his post. He has removed it and apologized for using hateful language. Michael will be included in the training session being done by GLAAD. WWE takes this very seriously and is against discrimination of any kind based on sexual orientation, gender, race, religion or other."

http://nodq.com/wwe/303182582.shtml

lol what a hom...I mean what a moron

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6472 on: March 27, 2011, 08:47:15 AM »
Kofi sucks, his whole "boom boom" thing is waaack. LOL at Michael Cole.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #6473 on: March 27, 2011, 09:12:00 AM »
lol so Michael Cole's character is allowed to be a complete douche in every other respect but not allowed to say fag? His character required sensitivity training years ago. Isn't his whole job to provoke a negative response from fans?

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6474 on: March 27, 2011, 11:01:30 AM »
lol so Michael Cole's character is allowed to be a complete douche in every other respect but not allowed to say fag? His character required sensitivity training years ago. Isn't his whole job to provoke a negative response from fans?

two reasons he has heat for that:

1) Since they're PG, all characters still have to act within it
2) This one is bigger, but WWE recently teamed up w/GLAAD, so they have to homosexual-sensitive. He still draws enough heat.

I thought it was funny though lol.

Sikotic™

« Reply #6475 on: March 27, 2011, 12:50:45 PM »
*sigh*

People don't want you to use "retard" and now they wanna get rid of "faggot" too? This is too much to bear.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6476 on: March 27, 2011, 10:32:18 PM »

two reasons he has heat for that:

1) Since they're PG, all characters still have to act within it
2) This one is bigger, but WWE recently teamed up w/GLAAD, so they have to homosexual-sensitive. He still draws enough heat.

Homosexual sensitive?? NO homo??

I thought it was funny though lol.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6477 on: March 29, 2011, 02:05:53 PM »
According to TMZ, the Pro Gay Wrestling Federation is outraged that Michael Cole was not suspended by WWE after using a gay slur on Twitter. PGW champion, The Gay Avenger, says that he's upset by Cole's "intolerant and insensitive" comment, and insists the word encourages a "hostile bullying environment." PGW founder and CEO Francis Minks had the following to say…

"How can ANYONE at the WWE say anything derogatory about gay people?? Look at what they do and have been doing for a living for years! Big muscles, small tights rolling around! I'm just saying, honey. People in glass houses shouldn't throw sconces!"

Cole has issued an apology, and WWE says Cole will take part in a GLAAD training session in an effort to educate him about discrimination.

Pro Gay Wrestling Federation?? The Gay Avenger?? LOL!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #6478 on: March 29, 2011, 08:48:54 PM »
According to TMZ, the Pro Gay Wrestling Federation is outraged that Michael Cole was not suspended by WWE after using a gay slur on Twitter. PGW champion, The Gay Avenger, says that he's upset by Cole's "intolerant and insensitive" comment, and insists the word encourages a "hostile bullying environment." PGW founder and CEO Francis Minks had the following to say…

"How can ANYONE at the WWE say anything derogatory about gay people?? Look at what they do and have been doing for a living for years! Big muscles, small tights rolling around! I'm just saying, honey. People in glass houses shouldn't throw sconces!"

Cole has issued an apology, and WWE says Cole will take part in a GLAAD training session in an effort to educate him about discrimination.

This is too good to be true. Someone's gotta be trolling.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6479 on: March 29, 2011, 10:20:12 PM »

This is too good to be true. Someone's gotta be trolling.

lol wow