Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 274805 times)

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Sticky: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)
« Reply #6480 on: March 29, 2011, 10:33:37 PM »
Where can i watch old episodes of raw..

I wanna watch episodes of RAw from like 96 to 2001

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #6481 on: March 29, 2011, 11:07:08 PM »
So is the rock helping cena turn heel?
The West is Back

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6482 on: March 29, 2011, 11:08:48 PM »
I thought Cena came off much better than THE rock...

The rock"s shit got old realy quick... team bring it team bring it ... that was weak.

Sikotic™

« Reply #6483 on: March 29, 2011, 11:16:18 PM »
That Team bring It shit is corny as hell.

Rock coulda come off stronger, but I think he knows his place and he's just putting Miz and Cena over.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6484 on: March 29, 2011, 11:30:18 PM »
That Team bring It shit is corny as hell.

Rock coulda come off stronger, but I think he knows his place and he's just putting Miz and Cena over.

Probably because he came off mad corny recycled and lame yesterday while Cena and Miz looked strong.

I marked out when Cena hit Rock with the FU

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #6485 on: March 29, 2011, 11:40:58 PM »
I gained respect for Cena after he did that... Hopefully he moves on from being a kids role model and furthers his career as a heel but i doubt it
The West is Back

kuruptDPG

« Reply #6486 on: March 30, 2011, 04:43:47 AM »
cena shouldnt hav done that to the rock....im so pissed lol...i dont tink rock will be able to get back at him now

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #6487 on: March 30, 2011, 10:57:45 PM »
The Rock had it coming and its about time Cena grows a pair
The West is Back

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #6488 on: March 31, 2011, 10:52:54 AM »
I don't think Cena needs to be a full on heel. He just needs to be more of a badass.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #6489 on: April 03, 2011, 11:54:26 AM »
I gained respect for Cena after he did that... Hopefully he moves on from being a kids role model and furthers his career as a heel but i doubt it

yeah it wont happen, the WWE would lose to much revenue if Cena turned heel, Creative has wanted to turn Cena Heel for a few years, but Vince is too scared to do it...Just like he never wanted to turn Hogan Heel..

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #6490 on: April 03, 2011, 11:57:21 AM »
Cena turning heel would be great for Cena, he has gotten so stale, however i think his monday night Promo was huge for him, i really respected how he stood up for himself...

WHERES EVERYONES MANIA PREDICTIONS???

The Best of 3 Worlds

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #6491 on: April 03, 2011, 12:09:02 PM »
Cena turning heel would be great for Cena, he has gotten so stale, however i think his monday night Promo was huge for him, i really respected how he stood up for himself...

WHERES EVERYONES MANIA PREDICTIONS???

Check the WCCWF thread :P lol

I think Cena, Del Rio, Taker, Lawler, Punk, Team Morrison, Sheamus, Mysterio, and Corre will get victories tonight

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6492 on: April 03, 2011, 12:33:36 PM »
Ultimate warrior is classic

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #6493 on: April 03, 2011, 01:06:30 PM »
HERE'S MINE

CODY RHODES BEATS REY- Cody needs to go over here to help his career, a win or loss doesnt affect Rey, Cody handpicked Rey as his opponent so you know Cody is going over here.

CORRE BEATS BIG SHOW, KANE, KOFI, SANTINO- Corre has to win this, wwe is pushing these guys and there would be no point in having them lose to 4 random guys that are all over already. This match will be the 2nd shortest match on the card IMO

Trish, Snooki, JOMO Beat Lay Cool and Dolph- No way there paying Snooki all this money to have her lose..

Randy Orton Beats Cm Punk- I cant see this going ne other way, Im sure at Extreme Rules Punk wins the rematch, But no way Orton loses at Mania..Only way orton loses is if The NExus comes out and gets involved but i dont see that happening...

Sheamus Beats Daniel Bryan- Sheamus wins, hoepfully this match gets some quality, Could be great Daniel Bryan is so good in the ring, but Sheamus seems to be getting another push, cant see him losing here..

Battle Roya
l- A bunch of jobbers and midcarders in this rumble to get a mania payday, My guess is Mason Ryan wins this thing, if not maybe Even Bourne, But Ill say if Mason Ryan if i had to choose..Would love to See Ted Dibiase, dont know why hes a Jobber now, he needs a push.

Lawler Beats Cole- Lawler Wins, he has too..Swagger may get involved but it wont matter, everyone wants Cole to get his ass whooped and Lawler get his Mania Moment.

Alberto Del Rio Beats Edge- It his "DESTINY" I really want Edge to win, but im thinking Christian could cost edge or Edge loses cleanly to the Cross Arm Breaker, IMO ADR wins,if not I think he wins what i think will be a triple threat Match at Extreme Rules..

Taker Beats HHH- Cant wait to see what HBK does if anything...I think we all Know Takers winning, im sure HHH makes it close and there are a few Near falls from finishers, but CMON Taker aint never losing at Mania, Not even to Hunter hearst Helmsley McMahon..Id Love to see HBK give them both Sweet Chin Music..Should be a great MAtch, but no way does it live up to HBK Taker 1 or 2

Cena Beats Miz- I think this is the as sure as Taker winning, Unless Rocky costs Cena, But i still think Cena would win. This match is all about the Rock Cena faceoff or whatnot after Cena Wins, I could see Cena Winning and Rock Coming out to Congratualte him then he hits Cena with a rock Bottom and Peoples elbow and rock celebrates to end the show..

I think its guna be a great Mania, Im just dissapointed in a few things. 1. Theres no Money in the bank, awful idea to not have it, MITB became maybe the best match or 2 every year at Mania. Morrison, Ziggler, Drew Mac, Kofi, Evan Bourne, Ted Dibiase, Swagger, CHristian.  theres 7 guys that could have been in the match, throw in a few more and thats a great MITB
 2. No IC title match or Tag titles or Diva titles, why have the belts if they arent defended at Mania?
3. John morrison is stuck in this crap match with the divas, same with Dolph. Why cant Dolph Face Morrison? Morrison wud have been perfect to win MITB this year..
4. HOW THE FUCK IS CHRISTIAN NOT IN A MATCH AT MANIA??? WHAT DOES VINCE HAVE AGAINST CHRISTIAN? CHRISTIAN IS A TOP 5 IN RING TALENT, hes way underused, hopefully that changes after mania, i could def see him turning heel and going against Edge..

WHAT DOES EVERYONE ELSE THINK? PREDICTIONS?
« Last Edit: April 03, 2011, 01:08:28 PM by "THE" MoSav »

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #6494 on: April 03, 2011, 01:10:22 PM »
we have 7 of the same picks MO Z
only diff is i have Orton winning and Rhodes Winning, lets see who is right...
I just cant see Rey handpicking Rhodes to be his opponent at Mania if he wasn't going to put him over..

The Best of 3 Worlds