Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 274758 times)

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
Re: Sticky: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)
« Reply #6495 on: April 03, 2011, 01:23:23 PM »
we have 7 of the same picks MO Z
only diff is i have Orton winning and Rhodes Winning, lets see who is right...
I just cant see Rey handpicking Rhodes to be his opponent at Mania if he wasn't going to put him over..

I can see Rhodes losing but still being shown strong by attacking Rey afterwards. But you make a good point as well.

Punk vs. Orton is a toss up IMO. I think that if Cena wins and WWE decides to finish the feud w/Miz, Punk would be his next opponent and what better opponent to have then Punk after winning at WM27. Although the flipside is that Orton vs. Punk happens again on Monday or Extreme Rules for the #1 contendership and Punk wins that.

Looking at some of the bigger matches, there is different ways it can play out just because of outside factors lol.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #6496 on: April 03, 2011, 01:27:23 PM »
we have 7 of the same picks MO Z
only diff is i have Orton winning and Rhodes Winning, lets see who is right...
I just cant see Rey handpicking Rhodes to be his opponent at Mania if he wasn't going to put him over..

I can see Rhodes losing but still being shown strong by attacking Rey afterwards. But you make a good point as well.

Punk vs. Orton is a toss up IMO. I think that if Cena wins and WWE decides to finish the feud w/Miz, Punk would be his next opponent and what better opponent to have then Punk after winning at WM27. Although the flipside is that Orton vs. Punk happens again on Monday or Extreme Rules for the #1 contendership and Punk wins that.

Looking at some of the bigger matches, there is different ways it can play out just because of outside factors lol.

yeah you make some good points too, should be interesting, i do think these are the 2 toughest matches to call..Every other match was PREDICTABLY easy too call...CANT WAIT 2.5 hrs away!! And I think Orton Punk should have been a #1 Contenders match, they don't do that enough at PPVS. The last time was Morrison vs Sheamus the Ladder match, and that match was ABSOLUTLEY AMAZING

The Best of 3 Worlds

Sikotic™

« Reply #6497 on: April 03, 2011, 01:32:50 PM »
I doubt both world titles are changing hands. Miz is getting pushed HARD. Cena doesnt need the belt. Del Rio is getting pushed hard so I'm almost certain he'll win. Who knows.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #6498 on: April 03, 2011, 01:38:57 PM »
I doubt both world titles are changing hands. Miz is getting pushed HARD. Cena doesnt need the belt. Del Rio is getting pushed hard so I'm almost certain he'll win. Who knows.

Yeah and Miz losing to Cena wont hurt him, no way the WWE has Cena Lose, Cena wins, then Miz will win it back with a month or two. mark My words. If Cena Loses, that could affect the Rock vs Cena Shit down the road and to end Mania...

The Best of 3 Worlds

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6499 on: April 03, 2011, 01:44:58 PM »

True; it can go either way for both titles in my opinion.

With ADR & Edge, losing can help his character as long as they keep him feuding w/Edge. Imagine ADR getting a little more serious and even more aggressive after losing the match. Have Christian in the match as well, triple threat, Christian costs Edge the title, and the best friends and former brothers that WWE won't acknowledge start a feud. The other part would be having Chrstian cost Edge the title tonight, a re-match on SD< and the two feud that way.

With Cena & Miz, WWE also kind of buried him this past week on RAW. Although it could be that Rock ends up costing Cena the title. Whoever wins will be booed. We already saw Rock deliver a People's Elbow on Miz, and we saw Cena give the AA to Rock. So we could also see Rock nail the Rock Bottom on Cena to close the show after winning.

I hope I get to catch the last hour of WM27 tonight. I'm going to have to miss the first 2-3 hrs because I got to go somewhere (which really sucks because WM is my favourite time of year; but also could be something good for me hopefully).

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6500 on: April 03, 2011, 01:49:03 PM »
A new Cena t-shirt for WM tonight:

definitely better than the purple.

Sikotic™

« Reply #6501 on: April 03, 2011, 08:02:24 PM »
A new Cena t-shirt for WM tonight:

definitely better than the purple.
From Fruity Pebbles to Kool-Aid Man.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6502 on: April 03, 2011, 08:41:07 PM »
This is the first time I can recall both world champions retaining at WM. The show was pretty decent, too many matches seemed rushed though.

Sheamus vs. Daniel Bryan was bumped down to DVD bonus/dark match, and even that ending up turning into a battle royal won by The Great Khali.

HHH-Taker was great as expected, but I think I enjoyed Punk-Orton the most. Good story told, their facial expressions were dead on and they had a great finish.

I'm guessing that Rock evening the score with Cena means the feud is hopefully going to develop into a PPV match in the future...

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6503 on: April 03, 2011, 08:48:14 PM »
This is the first time I can recall both world champions retaining at WM. The show was pretty decent, too many matches seemed rushed though.

Sheamus vs. Daniel Bryan was bumped down to DVD bonus/dark match, and even that ending up turning into a battle royal won by The Great Khali.

HHH-Taker was great as expected, but I think I enjoyed Punk-Orton the most. Good story told, their facial expressions were dead on and they had a great finish.

I'm guessing that Rock evening the score with Cena means the feud is hopefully going to develop into a PPV match in the future...

Is it worth a download/replay?

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6504 on: April 03, 2011, 08:58:25 PM »

Is it worth a download/replay?

I wouldn't call it a must see event, but it was entertaining enough. It felt more like a SummerSlam than a WrestleMania for some reason...
« Last Edit: April 03, 2011, 09:00:48 PM by Larrabee »

Sikotic™

« Reply #6505 on: April 03, 2011, 09:12:26 PM »
You have to check out to Taker vs. HHH match though. Taker has reached legendary status with his ability to have match of the year 3 years in a row. I hope he doesn't come back until next year so he can keep putting on performances like that at SportsEntertainment Mania.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #6506 on: April 03, 2011, 09:13:50 PM »
I agree with Sik
The West is Back

kuruptDPG

« Reply #6507 on: April 04, 2011, 05:38:56 AM »
can sum1 put a link up to watch plz? cheers guys...i wanna see rock kick ass

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6508 on: April 04, 2011, 03:36:51 PM »
snookiemania lol

kuruptDPG

« Reply #6509 on: April 05, 2011, 05:43:00 AM »
rock and cena at the nxt wrestlemania...damn too long. does this mean rock will fight again now?