Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)  (Read 282181 times)

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Sticky: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread (WWE, TNA, etc.)
« Reply #6555 on: May 05, 2011, 02:09:07 PM »
Anyone got a link to the Miz bump that was mentioned above,

AlerG
www.MicLordz.com <---Don't sleep
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #6556 on: May 15, 2011, 03:19:22 PM »
^ I haven't been able to find a link for it as of yet.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #6557 on: May 15, 2011, 10:00:25 PM »
from the updates i been hearing Scott Hall should die any day now...
http://www.postandcourier.com/news/2011/apr/24/last-call-scott-hall/
http://rajah.com/base/node/22852
http://rajah.com/base/node/22853

i havent heard much of Nash being in the ring in WWE yet but im looking forward to it... When he isnt cleaning the vomit from Scott's face he is with his family but i hope for a ring return soon...

i also heard Chyna gave up a future HOF spot in the WWE to sign with TNA instead... major mistake
The West is Back

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #6558 on: May 16, 2011, 12:22:15 PM »
I watched Sacrifice and I was surprised how well she looked. Considering that her private life didn't seem to be too easy after he career in the wwe, I expected her to look really washed up etc. And of course they had to get the pedigree in there.

Not sure about HoF though. I wonder what the relation between Chyna and WWE is these days, especially since the "stole" the name by actually changing her legal name to it.

Sikotic™

« Reply #6559 on: May 16, 2011, 09:09:48 PM »
Couldn't be any worse than WWE's relationships with Macho Man and Warrior.....actually those look better than ever thanks to licensing and merchandising deals.

Money always seems to heal old wounds lol
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #6560 on: May 16, 2011, 09:17:22 PM »
I think Chyna and Steph were the only ones who had problems cus Steph stole HHH
The West is Back

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6561 on: May 17, 2011, 07:20:58 PM »
Its unbelievable how much of a jackass these 2 guys are Kevin NAsh, Waltman and i will put the rest of the kliq in there.

HHH running the WWE .. with these guys around him.. I wonder where WWE will be in 20 years,

click on the one were they diss the Rock too... I always hated the kliq

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #6562 on: May 17, 2011, 10:47:07 PM »
Its unbelievable how much of a jackass these 2 guys are Kevin NAsh, Waltman and i will put the rest of the kliq in there.

HHH running the WWE .. with these guys around him.. I wonder where WWE will be in 20 years,

LMAO that shit had me laughing i wish Scott Hall was sober enough to talk shit too but he probably doesnt know where he is even at right now
The West is Back

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6563 on: May 19, 2011, 11:52:40 PM »

LMAO that shit had me laughing i wish Scott Hall was sober enough to talk shit too but he probably doesnt know where he is even at right now

Why is it funny? Why is NAsh or xpac even dissing the  Rock? why cus he was always better then JEan Paul? THats some bullshit.. these 2 guys are clowns...

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #6564 on: May 20, 2011, 12:31:20 AM »

Why is it funny? Why is NAsh or xpac even dissing the  Rock? why cus he was always better then JEan Paul? THats some bullshit.. these 2 guys are clowns...

who cares its all entertainment they were drunk and doing it for the lul'z
The West is Back

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #6565 on: May 20, 2011, 10:19:55 AM »
From TMZ.com:

Macho Man Randy Savage -- one of the greatest wrestlers of all-time -- died today in a car accident in Tampa, Florida ... TMZ has learned.

TMZ spoke with Randy's brother, Lanny Poffo, who tells us the wrestling legend suffered a heart attack while he was behind the wheel around 10 AM ... and lost control of his vehicle.

Earlier this month, Savage celebrated his 1-year anniversary with his new wife Lynn.

Savage was 58.

Macho Man began wrestling in the WWF in 1985 and became a superstar with his trademark catchphrase "Ooooooh Yeaahhhhh."

UPDATE: Florida Highway Patrol tells TMZ ... Savage was driving his 2009 Jeep Wrangler when he veered across a concrete median ... through oncoming traffic ... and "collided head-on with a tree."

Savage was transported to Largo Medical center, where he died from his injuries.

Savage's wife was a passenger in the vehicle during the collision -- but survived with "minor injuries." She was transported to a different local hospital where she was treated.

http://nodq.com/wwe/307915874.shtml

RIP Macho Man. Its a sad day in the industry.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

JohnnyL

« Reply #6566 on: May 20, 2011, 11:34:12 AM »
From TMZ.com:

Macho Man Randy Savage -- one of the greatest wrestlers of all-time -- died today in a car accident in Tampa, Florida ... TMZ has learned.

TMZ spoke with Randy's brother, Lanny Poffo, who tells us the wrestling legend suffered a heart attack while he was behind the wheel around 10 AM ... and lost control of his vehicle.

Earlier this month, Savage celebrated his 1-year anniversary with his new wife Lynn.

Savage was 58.

Macho Man began wrestling in the WWF in 1985 and became a superstar with his trademark catchphrase "Ooooooh Yeaahhhhh."

UPDATE: Florida Highway Patrol tells TMZ ... Savage was driving his 2009 Jeep Wrangler when he veered across a concrete median ... through oncoming traffic ... and "collided head-on with a tree."

Savage was transported to Largo Medical center, where he died from his injuries.

Savage's wife was a passenger in the vehicle during the collision -- but survived with "minor injuries." She was transported to a different local hospital where she was treated.

http://nodq.com/wwe/307915874.shtml

RIP Macho Man. Its a sad day in the industry.

Terrible news.  R.I.P. to one of the greats.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6567 on: May 20, 2011, 02:00:28 PM »
RIP :(

akcranker - The Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6568 on: May 20, 2011, 02:09:20 PM »
RIP Macho Man!  One of my favorite wrestlers of the 80's.

O.G A.Geesta'z

The West is Back