Author Topic: Snoop calls for unity after Proof death  (Read 1295 times)

dexter

Re: Snoop calls for unity after Proof death
« Reply #30 on: April 13, 2006, 06:45:44 AM »
Snoop may sound hypocrite to you, but some of you are even worse, talking shit about Snoop all the time he raps about something else because he dont give you that "Gangsta Shit" , I think he does it for the fans... but then again when he makes non-gangsta songs, you call him pop  ::)
I agree
They are GIRLS!

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: April 13, 2006, 11:45:10 AM »
Snoop may sound hypocrite to you, but some of you are even worse, talking shit about Snoop all the time he raps about something else because he dont give you that "Gangsta Shit" , I think he does it for the fans... but then again when he makes non-gangsta songs, you call him pop  ::)
thats real

I am way more annoyed by Snoop pretending to be a gangbanger than I am with him working with Justin Timberlake, Brittney Spears or Pussycat Dolls. Crip crip crip c-walk c-walk gangbang gangbang we all gangbang even though he's 33 and lives in a mansion in Diamond Bar and has a wife and kids. That's quite a drive from Long Beach.

If he's serious about peace he'd renounce all the gang bullshit, which is the real reason that the west coast doesn't have unity.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

Sikotic™

« Reply #32 on: April 13, 2006, 11:48:41 AM »
but then on Snoop's next album he'll have a track about killin and shooting niggas up.....

LMFAO hahahaha

That's so true right there.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #33 on: April 13, 2006, 05:48:29 PM »
snoop is a scared lil bitch. everytime somebody get slapped or shot the muthafucca wants everybody to hold hands and sing we are the world. i mean what the fucc nigga is you retarded or what??. the muthafucca should retire. his shit make the west look like ass. drop it like its wacc is waccer then a p diddy cover. SO FUCC SNOOP DOGG AND FUCC HIS CRACC HEAD COUSIN DAZ TOO. yall niggas prolly aint never heard a gunshot u fuccin mutts.

Gambler

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Raw Impact
« Reply #34 on: April 13, 2006, 06:11:31 PM »

what did u expect Snoop to say when asked about the murder of Proof?

"oh hell naw big dogg, we should get the homies and ride and start a gang war over this shit, hell muthaphukkin yea, westside" ??

you kids are fuckin' idiots.

like someone said above, he makes "gangsta" tracks for the fans, you love him but he is fake, he makes the pop tracks for the charts and the money, u hate him and he is still fake. ha he just can't win.

8)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: April 14, 2006, 04:36:31 AM »

"oh hell naw big dogg, we should get the homies and ride and start a gang war over this shit, hell muthaphukkin yea, westside" ??

like someone said above, he makes "gangsta" tracks for the fans, you love him but he is fake, he makes the pop tracks for the charts and the money, u hate him and he is still fake. ha he just can't win.

8)

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #36 on: April 14, 2006, 12:17:28 PM »

8)

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #37 on: April 14, 2006, 09:45:36 PM »
Its a Fact that Snoop needs to check himself before trying to bring unity though, How the hell you try  to bring peace when you are promotiong violence? and look at his chain, look at his lifestyle, Snoop is a cool dude no doubt, but he would never be a model for me,

dexter

« Reply #38 on: April 15, 2006, 08:37:20 AM »
Its a Fact that Snoop needs to check himself before trying to bring unity though, How the hell you try  to bring peace when you are promotiong violence? and look at his chain, look at his lifestyle, Snoop is a cool dude no doubt, but he would never be a model for me,
Go to a Country and WESTERN website.
 8)

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #39 on: April 17, 2006, 10:21:30 PM »
Snoops really been doing alot for the westcoast lately by trying to unite everyone and put the westcoast all on the same page

wrong! snoop has been sayin what the west coast wants him to hear just to get brownie points (cuz he knows his fanbase is decreasing on the west). that peace treaty shiet he did was just to promote his tour with game
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #40 on: April 17, 2006, 10:37:40 PM »
Snoops really been doing alot for the westcoast lately by trying to unite everyone and put the westcoast all on the same page

wrong! snoop has been sayin what the west coast wants him to hear just to get brownie points (cuz he knows his fanbase is decreasing on the west). that peace treaty shiet he did was just to promote his tour with game
True. Although I beilive the triety was to promote him as a whole not just his tour. And everyone talks about how Snoop talks about peace when someone gets shot or whatever then he'll go talk about crip shit and violence. Well what the fuck you want from him? He's done a couple songs recently (real soon, ups and downs) about peace, respect for homies and shit, but everyone seems to be more intrested in him saying cwalk this and crippin' that. Wake up people, it's called gangsta rap; hate it or love it.

WestCoasta

« Reply #41 on: April 18, 2006, 12:50:39 AM »
who says that they gangbang right now?  no one I listen to

u guys are dumb, Snoop just reps that shit cuz that's what he grew up on

wanna say some shit, talk about Xzibit, making Get Ya Walk On and bein all down with that Crip shit in 99-01

dude was in his late 20's and he's from New Mexico, had nothin to do with that lifestyle and shit

not dissin Xzibit, just makin a point

it's been a while since Snoop been rappin about actually doin dirt and actually BEING serious about it, not on the entertainment side

I just don't know how u can call a guy fake who used to be slangin crack, has done time in jail, was involved in a murder trial in some shit he saw right there some guy gettin killed, actually been in the streets at a time in his life and done better shit than you've done or will ever do

I'm not sayin he's the baddest gangsta to ever live, of course there are unimaginable people who have been more gangsta than he's ever been

my whole point is look at what he's done and seen and look what ur nerdy ass has done sittin like a geek doin some bullshit everyday

and what about Dr. Dre, u don't think he's ever said all that shit Snoop's said?

haven't heard Dre rap in a cool minute on any shit but he sure is one of the powerhouses and producers for guys like 50 Cent, and u kno what he talked about to get rich and famous

so learn how the world goes round u fuckin squares

WestCoasta

« Reply #42 on: April 18, 2006, 12:54:48 AM »
oh ya and most u guys talkin shit on Snoop, I've seen lots over time, you'll be the first to be clinging to his sack if he makes a surprise major role on "Detox" or some shit