Author Topic: Michael Jackson confirms new management deal  (Read 292 times)

Trauma-san

Michael Jackson confirms new management deal
« on: April 18, 2006, 06:32:04 AM »

Michael Jackson has confirmed his new manager is English music mogul Guy Holmes.

Jackson has signed a record deal with Two Seas Records, the label he has founded with Bahrain ruler Sheik Abdulla Hamad Al-Khalifa.

Gut Records chairman Holmes has been named Two Seas Records Chief Executive Officer (CEO).

The superstar is currently writing a new album which is due for release late next year.

Jackson, 47, says, "I am incredibly excited about my new venture and I am enjoying being back in the studio making music."

Holmes - who has helped Crazy Frog and Tom Jones top the charts - will oversee Jackson's new album and manage the superstar's other business interests.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the guy who had Tom Jones rework his career with songs like "sex Bomb" back in the late 90's.  He also pitched and produced that Crazy Frog shit.  I'm all for it, since the names linked to Michael in the studio so far include Kanye West, John Legend, and Maxwell's former producer. 

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Michael Jackson confirms new management deal
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2006, 07:04:32 AM »
If they manage to push Mike like they did with that fuckin frog, I'm all for it. But I'll be damned if the music is the same kinda shit.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2006, 07:40:10 AM »
The superstar is currently writing a new album which is due for release late next year.

Can't fuckin wait  8)

-CaliKid-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ^dime^
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2006, 09:20:23 AM »

Can't fuckin wait  8)

hell yeah

Bomb-A®

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2006, 09:44:46 AM »

Can't fuckin wait  8)

hell yeah

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2006, 09:49:36 AM »
man mj better turn up this time around, and his a grown ass man, he needs to recognize this cats who all tryna become his new managers just lookinh for self promotion nuttin else, he should get into shape, and work in the studio non stop until he finds his rythm again and then bring in a banger this time around cuz invincible was weak........what happened to all the shit that made mj famous? he took half his trademark shit off that album.......and he needs to work on his singing on faster joints cuz thats what made him........his vioce and how he could keep it the same on uptempo jams, he needs to bring that shit back..........and appear in his videos this time around and work on his dancing again, cuz that rock my world vid was strange.......he gotta real uphill battle ahead of him and i can say this as a hige mj fan

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2006, 09:49:55 AM »
man mj better turn up this time around, and his a grown ass man, he needs to recognize this cats who all tryna become his new managers just lookinh for self promotion nuttin else, he should get into shape, and work in the studio non stop until he finds his rythm again and then bring in a banger this time around cuz invincible was weak........what happened to all the shit that made mj famous? he took half his trademark shit off that album.......and he needs to work on his singing on faster joints cuz thats what made him........his vioce and how he could keep it the same on uptempo jams, he needs to bring that shit back..........and appear in his videos this time around and work on his dancing again, cuz that rock my world vid was strange.......he gotta real uphill battle ahead of him and i can say this as a hige mj fan

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2006, 09:53:12 AM »

You thought You Rock My World was strange? LMAO.  :P

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2006, 10:50:04 AM »
He thought the dancing in the vieo was strange, and one scene in that video makes me want to say so did I.

Chris Tucker though. Can't hate on that.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2006, 10:51:17 AM »
unsure about this mainly because of the Crazy Frog link. I want MJ to be respected again as a person and artist.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2006, 10:53:03 AM »
He thought the dancing in the vieo was strange, and one scene in that video makes me want to say so did I.

Chris Tucker though. Can't hate on that.

the girl MJ pulled in that was hot also

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2006, 10:55:58 AM »
I want MJ to be respected again as a person and artist.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2006, 10:56:51 AM »

I liked the dancin :D

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2006, 11:57:52 AM »
Do y'all understand how rich the Bahrain ruler is? I predict a MASSIVE promotion worldwide!

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2006, 11:59:40 AM »
I have doubts on that guy.