Author Topic: When did this kind of Pepsi come out?  (Read 1148 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
When did this kind of Pepsi come out?
« on: April 18, 2006, 11:08:43 AM »
Anybody know when this came out? I never heard of it  :-\

rik

Re: When did this kind of Pepsi come out?
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2006, 11:10:30 AM »
never heard of it myself.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2006, 11:16:39 AM »
From what I know they are only sold in Guam and Malaysia. I have no idea why that is.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2006, 11:18:11 AM »
Guam and Malaysia?  :-\

Bigg $amo

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2006, 11:22:08 AM »
i dont know but i seriously need to go in detox for soda pop addiction. just lookin at that shit makes thirsty as hell..

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2006, 12:03:37 PM »
ice one looks good, but i guess u can't judge a soda by it's can

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2006, 12:10:48 PM »
ice one looks good, but i guess u can't judge a soda by it's can
I know you can't judge a soda by it's can, seeing how a soda's can has nothing to do with it's taste. :D (other then telling you what flavor it is)

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2006, 01:32:33 PM »
yeah, but how many products you buy because of the box or the cover? we're all victims of this one day or another

Jome

« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2006, 01:36:34 PM »
Whatever happened to Pepsi Blue ??

And what about Crystal Pepsi ?? Awwwww shit, retro throwback mofuckaz!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crystal_Pepsi

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2006, 01:46:06 PM »
I saw the Crystal Pepsi on I Love The 80s.....The VH1 show

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2006, 01:51:10 PM »
Yea, I remember that Crystal Clear Pepsi shit...Also Pepsi Blue, man, that was the shit...I wish they wouldn't have stopped makin' that...Never heard of Pepsi Ice or Pepsi Fire though...LOL.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2006, 01:55:25 PM »
What ever happened to Surge

I used to get that all the time at Burger King  :'(

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2006, 01:56:16 PM »
Damn I forgot all about Pepsi Blue. I use to drink that stuff down in the10th grade. Everyday at lunch I had a Pepsi blue. Good stuff.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2006, 01:58:47 PM »
VV Here's from a guy who tried 'em VV

Pepsi Ice is just like Pepsi Blue, only that it feels colder in ur throat and has a minty flavor. And Pepsi Fire, I have tried twice and the second time I drank it was in the afternoon. It makes me sweat after drinking it and I was actually in an air-conditioned classroom. Wonder what contents it has that could make people sweat.

VV And an article about them VV

Pepsi lets you choose your own adventure with Fire and Ice
12-16-2004

Get fired up. Or chill out. Pepsi has launched two new fantastic colas in one go – Pepsi Fire and Pepsi Ice. Both are distinctive and different in taste, look and character, yet totally complementary.

Pepsi Fire is the great taste of Pepsi in a reddish cola, blended with exotic spices to set the adrenalin pumping, for those feeling adventurous and energetic. On the other extreme, Pepsi Ice is an icy blue cola, with a hint of mint that is refreshingly cool, for those who would like to relax and chill out. Together, Pepsi Fire and Pepsi Ice will appeal to Asians’ sense of “balance”. Together, Pepsi Fire & Pepsi Ice represent the “ying” and “yang” in life.

“Pepsi understands that each one of us is different. Pepsi Fire and Ice have been created to give Singaporeans the freedom of expression and to let them live life to the fullest choosing the adventures they want,” said Mick Duffy, Marketing Director, Southeast Asia, Pepsico International.

“The simultaneous launch of these two unique colas with maximum taste and maximum refreshment doubles the consumer excitement and reinforces Pepsi’s spirit of innovation and fun. Pepsi Fire and Ice truly bring to life Pepsi’s ‘Dare For More’ message that challenges consumers to go beyond the mundane and dare to create the life they want.”

To support the launch, a special blockbuster commercial featuring two of Asia’s biggest stars, Tata Young and Vaness Wu, was produced. In the commercial, Tata who represents the spirit of Pepsi Fire and Vaness as Pepsi Ice are transported to the lost civilization of the Aztecs.

The commercial leverages the popularity of modern stars in an epic and unique setting, an approach which has generated success and impact for Pepsi’s recent commercials such as “OK Corral” and “Footbattle” which featured football stars from Manchester United and Real Madrid, and “Gladiator” with stars Britney Spears, Beyonce, Pink and Enrique Iglesias.

Pepsi’s “Fire and Ice” commercial will be aired in two 30-second installments, with the first part scheduled to hit TV screens across Singapore from Thursday, 16 December on Channels 5 and 8. The second part will be screened from 25 December till the end of 2004. Thirty and 90-second versions of the commercial will also be shown on cable channels AXN and TVBS, cinemas and the videowall at Orchard Emerald.

Giant images of Tata and Vaness with Pepsi Fire and Ice will take over the façade of Orchard Cineleisure. The entire length of the MRT underpass at Tang’s will also be dressed up to celebrate the launch of Pepsi Fire and Ice.

Issued by: PepsiCo International

LOL...Sounds interesting.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2006, 02:02:45 PM »