Author Topic: This whole Duke/Lacrosse story is more dynamic than I thought....  (Read 251 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
At first I thought this story was just another sensationalised gossip story.

It's actually very dynamic.

-On the one hand you have groups treating these strippers that supposedly got raped as if they are hero's or martyrs.  That is kind of hypocritical because their job consists of exploiting man's natural inclination towards sex, teasing them, and creating in them an intense sexual desire.

-Secondly, if the incident really did occur, we are seeing the result of a culture that has objectified black women.  However, black people share in the blame, because black men like Robert Johnson sold BET to white/Jewish owners who have intensified the sexual exploitation of black women on the network; and at the same time these are black artists, directors, and dancers participating in the videos.

-If the events really did occur, this has historical implications that date as far back to slavery when white men raped their black female slaves and believed that they should have free access to black women.

.....it's actually a very compelling story in many ways.

Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

ecrazy

Re: This whole Duke/Lacrosse story is more dynamic than I thought....
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2006, 05:17:54 AM »

-On the one hand you have groups treating these strippers that supposedly got raped as if they are hero's or martyrs.  That is kind of hypocritical because their job consists of exploiting man's natural inclination towards sex, teasing them, and creating in them an intense sexual desire.

-Secondly, if the incident really did occur, we are seeing the result of a culture that has objectified black women.  However, black people share in the blame, because black men like Robert Johnson sold BET to white/Jewish owners who have intensified the sexual exploitation of black women on the network; and at the same time these are black artists, directors, and dancers participating in the videos.

-If the events really did occur, this has historical implications that date as far back to slavery when white men raped their black female slaves and believed that they should have free access to black women.

WTF does BET have anything to do with anything??

Don Seer

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2006, 06:08:14 AM »

infnite had to sneak a diss to white people in there somehow..

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2006, 09:00:12 AM »

we are seeing the result of a culture that has objectified black women.  However, black people share in the blame, because black men like Robert Johnson sold BET to white/Jewish owners who have intensified the sexual exploitation of black women on the network; and at the same time these are black artists, directors, and dancers participating in the videos.

As opposed to the great way white women are portrayed in the media. Who is the number 1 iconic black woman in American media of the past years? Oprah. White woman? I don't know, Britney Spears.

Why don't you call all your threads "I'm White But I have Black Pain"? and change your Sig to "Evil is genetic and Black People don't have the Evil Gene". At least that way people who are knew here will know how stupid you are before they read your posts and won't wonder at all.

dexter

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2006, 11:03:34 AM »

WTF does BET have anything to do with anything??
Good Question.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2006, 12:05:53 PM »

we are seeing the result of a culture that has objectified black women.  However, black people share in the blame, because black men like Robert Johnson sold BET to white/Jewish owners who have intensified the sexual exploitation of black women on the network; and at the same time these are black artists, directors, and dancers participating in the videos.

As opposed to the great way white women are portrayed in the media. Who is the number 1 iconic black woman in American media of the past years? Oprah. White woman? I don't know, Britney Spears.

Why don't you call all your threads "I'm White But I have Black Pain"? and change your Sig to "Evil is genetic and Black People don't have the Evil Gene". At least that way people who are knew here will know how stupid you are before they read your posts and won't wonder at all.
u gotta look at shit in perspective, black and arab countries shit on their own poulations but they don't have international power if they did they do shit a whole lot worse than the US u only gotta look at chinas way of doing things to get an idea they are rising on the international stage but they couldn't give a shit about whose toes they stop on to reach their goals

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?