Author Topic: Master P Comments On Lil' Romeo's Beef With Bow Wow  (Read 691 times)

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
Master P Comments On Lil' Romeo's Beef With Bow Wow
« on: April 19, 2006, 09:36:45 AM »

Master P Comments On Lil' Romeo's Beef With Bow Wow

Master P. has come forward to discuss the brewing rivalry between his son Lil' Romeo and Bow Wow.

The two rappers have traded veiled disses in rhymes, but the feud reached it's peak when the two rappers crossed paths backstage at Nickelodeon’s Kids’ Choice Award show, on April 1st.

According to Master P., accounts of their run in have been exaggerated.

"We have nothing against Bow Wow. His bodyguard used to work for me so I was hollerin’ at him. Romeo wanted to holla at Bow Wow, but he [Bow Wow] didn’t want to talk," Master P. told AllHipHop.com. "He ran in his trailer. Bow Wow better be lucky he got a good person with him, which is his bodyguard, because Romeo wanted to go in the trailer."

Apparently the beef between the young stars started when Bow Wow allegedly dissed Lil' Romeo on the track, “Fresh Azimiz,” in which Bow Wow states he's “18 and making more than your dad.”

The line didn't sit well with Lil' Romeo, who stars in his own hit Nickelodeon television show titled Romeo!

“I just think Bow Wow done sold a couple records and got real cocky, and forgot where he came from,” Master P said. "He [Bow Wow] done dissed almost everybody in the industry. How you gonna diss Will Smith? Then he came back and dissed Ronald Isley, Omarion, and now he’s taking shots at Rome. Bow Wow is older now and we from the streets - 14 and 15-year-old's will kill you. When you diss someone, you have to be accountable. To us, when you’re 12 years old you’re a man in the hood. So I just think right now [Bow Wow] gotta stop getting beside himself and realize that it’s real out here."

Lil' Romeo released a new single and video titled "U Can't Shine Like Me," taken from his upcoming album, God's Gift. The album is being released on Guttar Music, a new label headed by the rapper.

While "U Can't Shine Like Me" doesn't mention Bow Wow by name, Master P. said "if the shoe fits, wear it."

“Rome is just talkin’ about how he’s livin' and that’s how he’s livin’. He’s representing New Orleans; he’s representin’ the streets. He’s a hood star. Hopefully this record and the album that Romeo got will put [Bow Wow] in his place.”

Master P. offered to end the beef between the two rapper's with a Pay-Per-View boxing match, in which all proceeds would be donated to charity.

"If you wanna get in the ring and squash it, put some boxing gloves on and we can set up a fight," Master P. said. "Put the gloves on, that's how we did it every time we had a problem."

Lil' Romeo's new album God's Gift is slated to hit stores before the end of 2006. For more information log on to http://www.guttarmusic.com.
NO MORE WAR

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Re: Master P Comments On Lil' Romeo's Beef With Bow Wow
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2006, 09:44:15 AM »
LMAO LMAO LMAO!

Ya know like a month ago they both was at the Nickelodeon Awards and I was thinking a Ja and 50 fight was gonna go down LMAO. Just a chain grab.  ;D

K A I N

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2006, 09:48:35 AM »
No more deaths please  ;D

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2006, 09:49:58 AM »
Man, these guys make Hip-Hop look more & more ridiculous. It's funny though...two dwarfs "beefing" with each other, and his big daddy comments on the beef. How cute. Lol...you gotta love it ;D

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2006, 09:53:31 AM »
 :catfight:

MIC

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2006, 09:57:45 AM »
the feud reached it's peak when the two rappers crossed paths backstage at Nickelodeon’s Kids’ Choice Award show

ROTFL

'EclipZe

« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2006, 11:04:41 AM »
LMAO

-CaliKid-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ^dime^

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2006, 11:08:44 AM »
how are romeo and bow wow "from the streets"

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2006, 11:13:29 AM »
The two rappers have traded veiled disses in rhymes, but the feud reached it's peak when the two rappers crossed paths backstage at Nickelodeon’s Kids’ Choice Award show, on April 1st.
LMAO. A rap fued reaching it's peak at a kid's award show. :laugh:

rik

« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2006, 11:31:47 AM »
LMAO. A rap fued reaching it's peak at a kid's award show. :laugh:
LMAO I couldnt stop laughing when I read that.

macknlatin36

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2006, 01:21:18 PM »
 :tosser:

rip2pac

• 'G'
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2006, 10:57:42 PM »
YALL LAUGHING but Bow Wow 18 yrs old & Lil Romeo  16 in New Orleans thy killing @ 12 13  years old

lmaoooooooo plus some of yall on hurr like 16 yrs old

rik

« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2006, 11:04:12 PM »
YALL LAUGHING but Bow Wow 18 yrs old & Lil Romeo  16 in New Orleans thy killing @ 12 13  years old

lmaoooooooo plus some of yall on hurr like 16 yrs old
What the fuck did u just say?

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2006, 11:10:53 PM »
i thought i've seen it all.  i won't be surprised if P starts taking shots at Bow Wow
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?