Author Topic: DMX-Flesh of my Flesh Blood of my Blood  (Read 315 times)

Canuck

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
DMX-Flesh of my Flesh Blood of my Blood
« on: April 19, 2006, 03:45:11 PM »
I got this CD back in 2000 and I hadn't listened to it in years and i just noticed the version of Slippin of the CD is clean theres no swearwords  >:( cant even listen to the song cuz over every swearword theres either DMX barking or saying WHOO! i wonder if anyone else who has the cd has noticed this cuz that is really strange...but its a good CD IMO his 2nd best after Dark and Hell is Hot my fave songs are prolly Dogs For Life and i also like Bring Your Whole Crew and of course Slippin and It's All Good....

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Re: DMX-Flesh of my Flesh Blood of my Blood
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2006, 04:04:29 PM »
I have CDs that do that too but not that particular one. Good album though.

Canuck

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2006, 04:20:08 PM »
yeah but they chose the worst possible song the one thoughtful and and heartfelt song on the CD,its also makes me laugh cuz its Slippin and other songs on the CD have lines like,"I got blood on my hands and theres no remorse,i got blood on my dick cuz i fucked a corpse"

macknlatin36

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2006, 09:46:19 PM »
thats what all the albums were like i thought.  I guess maybe to have 1 clean track out of all of shit he had in there.

The hottest song on the album is the continuation of the damien story....still gives  me the chils

Okka

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2006, 02:55:36 AM »
Dope album, my favorite tracks are "Slippin", "Heat" & "Flesh Of My Flesh, Blood Of My Blood"  8)

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2006, 12:11:44 PM »
I think Slippin was censored 'cause cuss words didn't fit to the atmosphere of the song, or something like that. Kinda like with Holidaze by Westside Connection, that was censored on the Friday 3 soundtrack.

Dope song, dope album.

'DsR'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2006, 06:49:42 PM »
yeah i always wondered this too...

"fuck under tha influence im hella fucked up, swervin down the freeway spillin my cup"

Canuck

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2006, 08:24:01 PM »
I think Slippin was censored 'cause cuss words didn't fit to the atmosphere of the song, or something like that. Kinda like with Holidaze by Westside Connection, that was censored on the Friday 3 soundtrack.

Dope song, dope album.

may'be but its almost impossible to listen to it clean cuz they have random DMX noises over would ve swear words which destroys the mood of the song but its all good i d/l the real version...but my favourite track on the cd is probably Dogs for Life he put a lot of emotion into that song imo but not nearly as much as Slippin but the beat is better on Dogs for life

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2006, 08:30:54 PM »
Great song

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2006, 05:52:32 AM »
it woz censored so u woldnt hear about dmx's drug problems, there is an uncut one floatin about somewhere, i have it on cd upstairs
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

westkoastanostra

« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2006, 11:06:44 AM »
they also censored dmx's lyrics on eve's 1st album....

'DsR'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2006, 04:55:48 PM »
it woz censored so u woldnt hear about dmx's drug problems, there is an uncut one floatin about somewhere, i have it on cd upstairs

can u upload that?!?

"fuck under tha influence im hella fucked up, swervin down the freeway spillin my cup"

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2006, 07:11:17 PM »
Word, I always wondered why it was censored.  Now that you mention it, I haven't listened to this album in YEARS.  I'll have to bump it now.

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2006, 06:19:15 AM »
damn  :'(

i used to bump its dark & hell is hot, flesh of my flesh blood of my blood alllll the time. i wish i didnt lose those fuckin cd's man, i gotta find a rip  8)

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Diabolical

« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2006, 04:18:28 PM »
I've never noticed.