Poll

Who Will Advance?

Phoenix Suns
23 (41.1%)
Los Angeles Lakers
33 (58.9%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Author Topic: 2006 Playoffs ~Los Angeles Lakers (45-37) vs Phoenix Suns (54-28)~ Round 1.  (Read 17040 times)

LAKERS_FAN89

here are the Final Moments of Lakers-Suns Game 4 (Overtime), props to the homie retro bauer for the link

Kobe's Layup to cut it to 1 point, the jump ball, the game winner, and celebration:

http://rapidshare.de/files/19313787/game4_end_sequence_LS09.mpg.html 

PROPS HOMIE 8)

MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP>>>K8BE<>LAKERS<<

PLANT

Pheonix had this game on lock twice and blew it....I cant believe they lost.

I give credit to the Lakers tho.  They stayed in it and played hard.  Cant really see the Suns coming back from this.  Looks like it will be a crazy series with the Clips vs. Lakers.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Have y'all heard any haters complainin about things like.....

"Steve Nash got fouled by Smush in the fourth"
"Steve Nash called a time out in OT!!!"
"Sasha fouled Nash in OT!!!!"

etc. etc.??

LMAO...What do you expect? Where were those idiots when Kobe got knocked across the head in game 1? It shoulda' been a sweep...!

BizzyR.I.P.

Pheonix had this game on lock twice and blew it....I cant believe they lost.

I give credit to the Lakers tho.  They stayed in it and played hard.  Cant really see the Suns coming back from this.  Looks like it will be a crazy series with the Clips vs. Lakers.
Imagine the jet-lag from all that traveling :o

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Does anyone here know if a player ever made 2 buzzer beaters (1 end reg. and 1 end of OT) in the same playoff game?

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Does anyone here know if a player ever made 2 buzzer beaters (1 end reg. and 1 end of OT) in the same playoff game?

cant think of one of the top of my head but im pretty sure there have been a few players that have done it.

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination

dunno bout the play-offs games, but kobe did the exact same thing against portland trailblazers in the final game of the nba season 2 years ago.

he made one fuckin unbelievable 3 pointer to bring them into OT, and then another unbelievable 3 pointers to win the game

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch

dunno bout the play-offs games, but kobe did the exact same thing against portland trailblazers in the final game of the nba season 2 years ago.

he made one fuckin unbelievable 3 pointer to bring them into OT, and then another unbelievable 3 pointers to win the game

kobe has been hittin so many game winners through out his career i've lost count

::in stu lance voice::
THE DAGGER!

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
damn amazing game,fuck kobe is just too good,great game played by the lakers  8) 8) 8)

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

WestCoasta

::in stu lance voice::
THE DAGGER!

Stu Lantz = DAT Nigga

Citizen-Y

Good job Lakers, one more game you assholes.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
OMFG, that shit was soooooooooooooooo crucial. That game almost had me as nervous as the Game 5 in 04 against the Spurms. Things definitely weren't lookin good in the last minute of the 4th and OT, but damn we came thru in the clutch. Ain't no way the Suns are stoppin us.....ain't no way the Clippers are stoppin us....and third round, hmmm Spurms once again......hmmmm.....
I think the Mavs have a good shot against the Spurs.... plus outside Game 1, they haven't played at their level so far against the Kings.. of course it would be very hard to beat the Spurs but everything is possible Plus the WCF is far... I know everybody (including me ) going crazy but we have to think and focus on finishing the Suns ASAP. Keep playing hard and there will no pb to conclude.. no worries though Phil will tell the team that...

Yeah, Mavs have huge chances at beating the Spurs.. the Spurs struggle BIG TIME vs. the Kings already.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

wcsoldier

We have Nash, the NBA's MVP last year, and he can't get a call," Thomas said, alluding to the play when Parker stole the ball  :grumpy: :grumpy: There is NO fault on this play , contrary to game 1....

wcsoldier

OMFG, that shit was soooooooooooooooo crucial. That game almost had me as nervous as the Game 5 in 04 against the Spurms. Things definitely weren't lookin good in the last minute of the 4th and OT, but damn we came thru in the clutch. Ain't no way the Suns are stoppin us.....ain't no way the Clippers are stoppin us....and third round, hmmm Spurms once again......hmmmm.....
I think the Mavs have a good shot against the Spurs.... plus outside Game 1, they haven't played at their level so far against the Kings.. of course it would be very hard to beat the Spurs but everything is possible Plus the WCF is far... I know everybody (including me ) going crazy but we have to think and focus on finishing the Suns ASAP. Keep playing hard and there will no pb to conclude.. no worries though Phil will tell the team that...

Yeah, Mavs have huge chances at beating the Spurs.. the Spurs struggle BIG TIME vs. the Kings already.
Yep Wells is destroying them.... Artest owned Ginobili... Kings believe in themselves , while once again the Spurs are mentally  soft, that's why I never liked this team, though I respect their game

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Smush!!! Luke!!! KOBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ;D  ..This game needs to be on ESPN Classic ASAP

What a crazy game!!  ..Kobe & The Lakers just keep on adding to their greatness. 8)
Have y'all heard any haters complainin about things like.....

"Steve Nash got fouled by Smush in the fourth"
"Steve Nash called a time out in OT!!!"
"Sasha fouled Nash in OT!!!!"

etc. etc.??

LMAO...What do you expect? Where were those idiots when Kobe got knocked across the head in game 1? It shoulda' been a sweep...!

The REFS got kobe in foul trouble in the 1st half, he played less then 10 minutes, The REFS gave the Suns a chance to win the game and they didn't. Fuck the Suns and their fans and the Local media in pnx that have been talking shit. :nahnah: