Poll

Who Will Advance?

Phoenix Suns
23 (41.1%)
Los Angeles Lakers
33 (58.9%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Author Topic: 2006 Playoffs ~Los Angeles Lakers (45-37) vs Phoenix Suns (54-28)~ Round 1.  (Read 16986 times)

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
im pretty sure i heard barkley say it hit him, but i could've misheard. i dont have the slow mo so ill take ur word 4 it.

but if i'm a laker fan, i wouldnt be pissed if raja was still able to play. the crowd wud fuck with his head beyond belief.

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
im pretty sure i heard barkley say it hit him, but i could've misheard. i dont have the slow mo so ill take ur word 4 it.

but if i'm a laker fan, i wouldnt be pissed if raja was still able to play. the crowd wud fuck with his head beyond belief.

yea i kno lol ,and plus kobe could take it to him too,cant wait till thursday

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
doesnt luke walton's game remind you alot of rick fox ????

GangstaBoogy

doesnt luke walton's game remind you alot of rick fox ????

:o YES!!!!! I was just sayin that the other day. the way he passes and sets up plays from the sides reminds me a lot of rick fox.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

wcsoldier

At his best , Luke is a great role player , he does very simple things that are very important, a very good pass, always in the right place on the court in a system.. you don't always see that but it's very important. It's all about confidence about Luke.. look what he did in this series

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Lakers came out soft today. You could tell they weren't as concentrated as they were in the first 4 games. They allowed the Suns to dictate the tempo and allowed them to gain momentum on their home court. I expect them to come out hard this Thursday to close it out in Game 6...Phil will let them know that they can't let this happen again...

Also, LMAO@anyone saying that Raja Bell's clothesline/chokehold doesn't deserve AT THE VERY LEAST a one game suspension. This was way harsher than the bump James Posey gave Kirk Hinrich, which resulted in a one game suspension. IMO, they will definitely suspend him a game... Could be (and should be) 2, but I doubt it...PeACe

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!

sup wit raja ???

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
He has to at least get a 1 game suspension for that shit.Not only did he choke Kobe but he also threw him down on the floor with no intent to hold him up.I cannot fucking wait till Thursday night that shit is going to be crazy.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2006, 01:49:08 AM by Vegasmac25 »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
with amare, kurt AND raja out I don't see the suns beating the lakers at staples
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

He has to at least get a 1 game suspension for that shit.Not only did he choke Kobe but he also threw him down on the floor with no intent to hold him up.I cannot fucking wait till Thursday night that shit is going to be crazy.

Yea...What he did was about as stupid as it can get.

lbc213

« Last Edit: May 03, 2006, 09:52:58 AM by lbc213 »

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
You don't do that to the GOAT.  :nawty:   ...Raga will get suspended 1 game ..LMAO i knew Raja was going to do something stupid after Kobe pop'em in the mouth with his left elbow 8) 8) 8) ;D  ..I also think Raja was a little Butt-hurt after kobe made that Game Wining shot in his Face 8) 8) ;D ...

Anyways..Lakers will win tommorow night. 8)

rik

Raja should get suspended at least 1 game for sure dude that shit was dirty. He could have hurt Kobe doing some stupid shit like that.

rik

Anyone have a pic of Kobe brushing his shoulder off?