Poll

Who Will Advance?

Phoenix Suns
23 (41.1%)
Los Angeles Lakers
33 (58.9%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Author Topic: 2006 Playoffs ~Los Angeles Lakers (45-37) vs Phoenix Suns (54-28)~ Round 1.  (Read 17002 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Los Angeles Lakers @ Phoenix Suns.
Round 1, Game 5 (Lakers lead series 3-1).
Tonight, May 1st, 2006.
7:30 PM (Pacific) on TNT.

Lakers can advance to the 2nd round tonight!!! Hopefully they don't go to sleep thinking they've got the series on lock, but I doubt Phil Jackson will let that happen. I'm looking for Kobe to be a lot more aggressive on the offensive end...If he gets hot, goodnight Phoenix...PeACe

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
I saw the replay of Kobe's game winning shot this morining on ESPN. Still gave me chills. :o

WTF dude you bit my sig.  >:(
I thought you wouldn't mind. :'( Fine I'll take it off.

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
every1 go to the laker vs clipper bet thread!

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Sikotic™

There's an investigation goin on. Supposedly Kwame Brown banged CWalker's sister.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
There's an investigation goin on. Supposedly Kwame Brown banged CWalker's sister.

every black basketball athlete has fucked cwalker's sister. she's the daughter of the pale white whore!

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
u remember how wilt chamberlain said he fucked somewhere around 25,000 girls?

that was just cwalker's mom changing her hair color and clothes 25,000 times

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12601063/

KNBC-TV
4:20 p.m. PDT May 2, 2006
LOS ANGELES - The Lakers' Kwame Brown is being investigated for an alleged sexual assault at an area hotel, according to the Los Angeles Police Department. The alleged assault occurred Sunday after the team's playoff victory against the Phoenix Suns, police said.

The Suns and Lakers are scheduled to play Tuesday night.

Refresh this page for updates.

??? SAY IT AIN'T SO....
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
oh shit....i thought sikotic was jus jokin

it's probably just some bullshit

Now_Im_Not_Banned

oh shit....i thought sikotic was jus jokin

it's probably just some bullshit

THATS THE SAME REPORT THAT FIRST CAME OUT WHEN THE KOBE RAPE ACCUSATION TOOK PLACE!! "______ is being investigated for an alleged sexual assault at an area hotel."...HOLY SHIT, I HOPE THIS ISN'T COLORADO ALL OVER AGAIN... :-X

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
kwame aint married rite?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
kwame aint married rite?

Naah...

its probably gonna b the same shit that kobe went thru. consensual.

LAKERS_FAN89

can't wait untiil the game

go lakers 8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

kwame aint married rite?

Naah...

This REALLY sucks, because unlike Kobe, he's the type of player to get distracted from these things... :grumpy:

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
kwame aint married rite?

Naah...

This REALLY sucks, because unlike Kobe, he's the type of player to get distracted from these things... :grumpy:

just when things were lookin up 4 kwame