Poll

Who Will Advance?

Phoenix Suns
23 (41.1%)
Los Angeles Lakers
33 (58.9%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Author Topic: 2006 Playoffs ~Los Angeles Lakers (45-37) vs Phoenix Suns (54-28)~ Round 1.  (Read 17064 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

good point, why didn't kwame get suspended?

Are you fucking kidding me? You compare what Kwame did to Raja's viscous, BRUTAL clothesline!?

lmao.... and what'd you think about that forearm to miller's face while he was drivin to the basket?

That got a 2 game suspension, and it looked way less intentional and was much less obvious than Bell's wrap-around clothesline. :-X

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee

Are you fucking kidding me? You compare what Kwame did to Raja's viscous, BRUTAL clothesline!?

lmao.... and what'd you think about that forearm to miller's face while he was drivin to the basket?

That got a 2 game suspension, and it looked way less intentional and was much less obvious than Bell's wrap-around clothesline. :-X

so kwame's elbow was less intentional?  how so?  kwame threw an elbow then walk over him while he was on the ground
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho

LMAO @ way less intentional. kobe said himself after the game he did it to send a message!!!!

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

GangstaBoogy

the nba doesnt usually take elbows that serious. dont get mad at me - its the truth. but that closeline shiet was just dirty.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee

Are you fucking kidding me? You compare what Kwame did to Raja's viscous, BRUTAL clothesline!? Kwame just shoved Boris Diaw's ass off of his back, I was at the game, HOW THE FUCK DO YOU COMPARE THAT TO ALMOST TAKING A GUYS HEAD OFF? LOL@bitter Phoenix fans, and LMAO@Nash's ABSURD statements about the NBA will only suspend cuz it's Kobe. WTF? If Ron Artest gets 1 game for what he did, James Posey gets 1 game for what he did, Udonis Haslem gets 1 game for what he did, Bell MOST DEFINITELY should get AT THE VERY LEAST 1 game, probably more. Kobe's been in foul serious the whole series, he's been getting hacked with no calls, Nash's statements are completely out of line...And you guys know what Bell did was COMPLETELY stupid, come on now, he said he was caught up in the moment, but you don't fuckin try to take peoples heads off...WTF is that shit? >:( ::)

why don't you look at it from the other point of view?  oh yeah so wat kwame did was called for?
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
kwame didnt elbow diaw wasnt it just a shove?im pretty sure they showed replays and it wasnt an albow shot

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
kwame didnt elbow diaw wasnt it just a shove?im pretty sure they showed replays and it wasnt an albow shot

well i saw an elbow but whether it was or not doesn't matter, all i'm saying if it wasn't intentional why would kwame stand and walk over him in the manner that he did?

anywho Black Smoke when is E3?  lol i cant wait to see some Halo3 clips
« Last Edit: May 03, 2006, 11:36:01 PM by Its California Love part muthafuckin 2, without gay ass dre »

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!

well i saw an elbow but whether it was or not doesn't matter, all i'm saying if it wasn't intentional why would kwame stand and walk over him in the manner that he did?

lol starts on monday with sonys press confrence, microsoft and nintendo have there press confrence on tuesday the 9th, so looks like the halo3 stuff will be shown on tuesday 8)

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
http://www.zshare.net/video/phil-raja-kobe-talk-hardfoul-on-kobe-05-02-06-illbaniankid-msillthe13-wmv.html

vid of the postgame show,phil,raja and kobe speak also barkley calls raja out on one play as a straight up flop (which u can clearly see it was) and on the albow play Barkley says the albow never touched raja (which it didnt) damn raja should make a movie or go hollywood wit all the acting hes doing on the court  :D

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee

lol starts on monday with sonys press confrence, microsoft and nintendo have there press confrence on tuesday the 9th, so looks like the halo3 stuff will be shown on tuesday 8)

damn i can't wait  ;D

wcsoldier

Raja move was physically dangerous.... Anyway, for Kwame elbow and others, c'mon that's the playoffs.. are we talking about B-Ball or gymnastic ? NBA becomes softer and softer... some here should watch some Bad Boys games or even Knicks-Heat series... Soon defenders should have to let players go the hoop for uncontested dunks (it's already nearly this)

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
both were physically dangerous lol....
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Now_Im_Not_Banned

so kwame's elbow was less intentional?  how so?  kwame threw an elbow then walk over him while he was on the ground

Are you an idiot? Kwame didn't throw an elbow, how many times do I have to repeat it before it gets through to your brain? Kwame shoved Diaw off his back, that is COMPLETELY different than grabbing someones neck while they're running full speed and throwing them down to the ground, with the intention of "striking back"...LMFAO@the comparison.

GangstaBoogy

http://www.zshare.net/video/phil-raja-kobe-talk-hardfoul-on-kobe-05-02-06-illbaniankid-msillthe13-wmv.html

vid of the postgame show,phil,raja and kobe speak also barkley calls raja out on one play as a straight up flop (which u can clearly see it was) and on the albow play Barkley says the albow never touched raja (which it didnt) damn raja should make a movie or go hollywood wit all the acting hes doing on the court  :D

charley barkley hates kobe, so you know if he's taken kobe's side then bell is a flopper.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

LMAO @ way less intentional. kobe said himself after the game he did it to send a message!!!!

DUDE, ARE YOU RETARDED? Bell was planning on doing this, he had it planned in his head to grab Kobe by the neck and slam him down while he was running full-speed...It looked like it came straight out the WWE, unlike Kobe's elbow, which looked like part of a play gone bad...I've never seen someone do what Raja did, not only did he grab him by the neck as he was running, but he wrapped his other hand around his head and slammed him to the ground as well!...If Kobe gets 2 games, Bell DEFINITELY deserves 2, though I'm not gunna complain, cuz the series should be over tonight if the Lakers play like we know they can...PeACe