Poll

Who Will Advance?

Phoenix Suns
23 (41.1%)
Los Angeles Lakers
33 (58.9%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Author Topic: 2006 Playoffs ~Los Angeles Lakers (45-37) vs Phoenix Suns (54-28)~ Round 1.  (Read 16996 times)

LAKERS_FAN89

GO L8KERS 4 LIFEEEEEEEEEEE 8)

FUCK FUCK REJA BELL AND HIS BITCH AZZ FAN FUCK THEM ALL HOMIE..EVERYTIME K8BE GET DA BALL THEY FAN BE LIKE BOO TO K8BE..REGA BELL HE JUST MAD CAUSE HE CAN'T HANDLE K8BE WHEN K8BE GET THE BALL Y'ALL DONT WANT NONE OF THIZ SHIT HAHAHAH SUNS GOT SOME MAD HATERZ..FUCK THEM ALL HOMIE

K8BE MVP

ONCE AGAIN FUCK REJA BELL AND THE SUNS FAN

GO LAKERS IM GOING BUT THE BAR IS ALL GOOD IM HAPPY ;D
« Last Edit: May 04, 2006, 05:52:16 PM by LAKERS_FAN89 »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Who's the best ball-handler in the league?

Steve Nash................'s forehead.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
let's just hope the NBA doesn't turn into the next Hip Hop society (i.e. with all the shootings and stuff)

keep the beef on wax...or in this case on the court

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

rik

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
let's just hope the NBA doesn't turn into the next Hip Hop society (i.e. with all the shootings and stuff)
LOL. Don't worry, these guys aren't former dope slangers and gangbangers. I don't think that is going to happen. It's about as likely has it happening in the WWE.

GangstaBoogy

Proof that the elbow DIDN'T connect:

omg what a bitch! you see how quick he flopped and reached for his jaw? fuckin actor
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho

good point, why didn't kwame get suspended?

Are you fucking kidding me? You compare what Kwame did to Raja's viscous, BRUTAL clothesline!?

lmao.... and what'd you think about that forearm to miller's face while he was drivin to the basket?

That got a 2 game suspension, and it looked way less intentional and was much less obvious than Bell's wrap-around clothesline. :-X

LMAO @ way less intentional. kobe said himself after the game he did it to send a message!!!!

DUDE, ARE YOU RETARDED? Bell was planning on doing this, he had it planned in his head to grab Kobe by the neck and slam him down while he was running full-speed...It looked like it came straight out the WWE, unlike Kobe's elbow, which looked like part of a play gone bad...I've never seen someone do what Raja did, not only did he grab him by the neck as he was running, but he wrapped his other hand around his head and slammed him to the ground as well!...If Kobe gets 2 games, Bell DEFINITELY deserves 2, though I'm not gunna complain, cuz the series should be over tonight if the Lakers play like we know they can...PeACe

if u dont think kobe's retaliation to mike miller wasn't planned than you're just deaf dumb and blind. he was just waiting for the chance to get him back. he saw miller come down the lane and his eyes lit up. every1 knows kobe did it on purpose, he said it himself. now im not saying wat raja did was better or worse, i said myself that i expected him to get suspended for the rest of the series. wat he did was bullshit but so was wat kobe did mike miller. i didnt say shit about condonin wat raja did, i said it was a dick move, but so was wat kobe did to miller. my point in this conversation was that its easy to see you're bias wen u compare ur view on wat raja did to kobe and wat kobe did to miller.

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
gangsta sig rik, i told u it'd be the best on dubcc  8)

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
raja bell flopped like a professional soccer player(rivaldo).
lakers gonna win tonite and close out the series. kobe will light it up most likely with no one to defend him. 8)

rik

gangsta sig rik, i told u it'd be the best on dubcc  8)
Yes u did Good Looks on that. :bandit:

GangstaBoogy

down by 10 already...marion with 5 already...i dont like this  >:(
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

rik

Man they're not playing very good right now.

rik

Kobe is looking to pass too much right now.

rik

:o at Kobes shot!