Poll

Who Will Advance?

Phoenix Suns
23 (41.1%)
Los Angeles Lakers
33 (58.9%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Author Topic: 2006 Playoffs ~Los Angeles Lakers (45-37) vs Phoenix Suns (54-28)~ Round 1.  (Read 17315 times)

GangstaBoogy

just got out from my halftime shower. there was a lot of bullshiet calls at the end of the 2nd. the lakers need to bully these bastards
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
IMO kobes block was clean. the nba has become too soft.

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
Yup, too many wack calls...but that sweet 3 Devean made toward the end of the 3rd was wild... 8)

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
gangsta sig rik, i told u it'd be the best on dubcc  8)
Yes u did Good Looks on that. :bandit:

sry man but i had to do it....-1  8)

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i jus got home wit 4 and a half minutes left in the game. game is sick rite now, wish i remembered earlier. but neways, sum sick shots goin down, nash was cashin early but wat happens with 2 mins left? Kobe Time (hit an incredibly difficult 3 and then a sweet layup)

oh shit, tim thomas jus hit a fuckin 3 pointer wit 6 seconds left. guy was strugglin all game, cant believe he jus cashed that.

105-105 wit 6.3 seconds left....i kno who its goin to.....game shud be over in a minute  ;)

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
Ahhhhh.....I don't feel like seeein overtime

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
damn i really thought he was gonna cash that shot over marion and nash. wuda been  8.

ill jus hafta wait for OT to see some more incredible ball.............. :)

GangstaBoogy

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 why didnt kobe try to draw a foul? AHHHH this is pissen me off. and we had a foul to give, kwame shouldve put tim thomas on the foul line

man were gonna get slaughtered in ot

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
idk man, i have a feelin its gonna be a real close OT.

you can never bank against 8 and Zen

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
Damn...overtime...Lakers gotta kill 'em... 8)

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
if the suns lose, it'll be a real heartbreaker. they're doin everything they can to send it back to PHO.

what a shot by kobe......

GangstaBoogy

naw kobe's gonna get his. but the rest of these cats are playin like fags already. some defense would be just lovely right now!

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!

naw kobe's gonna get his. but the rest of these cats are playin like fags already. some defense would be just lovely right now!

the role players are nowhere to be found right now for LA

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!

the role players are nowhere to be found right now for LA

as i said that, devon george checks in

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
oh boy

u see tim thomas...that was coldddddblooded wat he did infront of the LA bench

still alot of time left
« Last Edit: May 04, 2006, 10:38:07 PM by h cottie IZ HIV ACTIVE »