Poll

Who Will Advance?

Phoenix Suns
23 (41.1%)
Los Angeles Lakers
33 (58.9%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Author Topic: 2006 Playoffs ~Los Angeles Lakers (45-37) vs Phoenix Suns (54-28)~ Round 1.  (Read 17006 times)

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
aint nobody sleepin tonight

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

wcsoldier

Well, we have to step up defensive wise and we will win Game 7.... I'm very pissed off but after all it's 3-3 , we'll see which team can deal with the very important pressure of a Game 7

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
they said phil jackson is 41-0 when leading in a playoff series 3-1 lol lakers betta come through

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I think the Lakers just need to cut on turnovers and they should be fine.

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
they said phil jackson is 41-0 when leading in a playoff series 3-1 lol lakers betta come through

14-0 or sumthin in first round series....thats why u cant bank against 8 and Zen

aint nothin like a Western Conference Game 7.....that's when kobe shines

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
damn kid check out the shooting percentages.....phoenix 57%    lakers 55%

phoenix 45% from 3
lakers 39% from 3

but yeah, the D was definately lackin

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
dammn wat'd kobe jus say at the press conference? i turn around and every1s crackin up big time  >:(

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
its going to be an awsome game 7.

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I think Kobe said something like  its like going to the toliet and flushing it.

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I think Kobe said something like  its like going to the toliet and flushing it.
:eh:

i'll hafta wait for the SC replay, hopefully they'll have it

Now_Im_Not_Banned

If Lakers don't win Game 7, I will have to find E-Crazy and kill him. Pray, muthafucka... :-X :-X :-X

wcsoldier

Outside his clutch play in Game 4, Smush ain't doing shit til three games , he needs to step it up big time. As for the last possession , everybody , including the Suns, knew Kobe gonna take the shot.. , of course he's a winner so he wanna take it but it's too predictable.. Unlike Game 4, there was a timeout called and NO fuckin system, that's why Kobe is something like 7/39 in the last 3 years on clutch shots... Imo we should have try to find Devean opened , this guy can hit big shots..

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Damn Lakers, what happened? Didn't see that comin' at all  :-X :-X
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

acbaylove

We will win in Phoenix. Period.

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!