Poll

Who Will Advance?

Phoenix Suns
23 (41.1%)
Los Angeles Lakers
33 (58.9%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Author Topic: 2006 Playoffs ~Los Angeles Lakers (45-37) vs Phoenix Suns (54-28)~ Round 1.  (Read 16984 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

good point, why didn't kwame get suspended?

Are you fucking kidding me? You compare what Kwame did to Raja's viscous, BRUTAL clothesline!?

lmao.... and what'd you think about that forearm to miller's face while he was drivin to the basket?

That got a 2 game suspension, and it looked way less intentional and was much less obvious than Bell's wrap-around clothesline. :-X

LMAO @ way less intentional. kobe said himself after the game he did it to send a message!!!!

DUDE, ARE YOU RETARDED? Bell was planning on doing this, he had it planned in his head to grab Kobe by the neck and slam him down while he was running full-speed...It looked like it came straight out the WWE, unlike Kobe's elbow, which looked like part of a play gone bad...I've never seen someone do what Raja did, not only did he grab him by the neck as he was running, but he wrapped his other hand around his head and slammed him to the ground as well!...If Kobe gets 2 games, Bell DEFINITELY deserves 2, though I'm not gunna complain, cuz the series should be over tonight if the Lakers play like we know they can...PeACe

if u dont think kobe's retaliation to mike miller wasn't planned than you're just deaf dumb and blind. he was just waiting for the chance to get him back. he saw miller come down the lane and his eyes lit up. every1 knows kobe did it on purpose, he said it himself. now im not saying wat raja did was better or worse, i said myself that i expected him to get suspended for the rest of the series. wat he did was bullshit but so was wat kobe did mike miller. i didnt say shit about condonin wat raja did, i said it was a dick move, but so was wat kobe did to miller. my point in this conversation was that its easy to see you're bias wen u compare ur view on wat raja did to kobe and wat kobe did to miller.

No, you just have no idea what I'm saying...LOL. I didn't say Kobe's play didn't deserve a suspension or that it wasn't inentional...All I'm saying is that when viewing the replays on both incidents, Kobe elbowed Miller as part of the play, Raja did something way differnt in just blatantly grabbing Kobe by the neck and pulling him from the neck to the ground in the middle of a play, it's two completely different things, and you simply fail to realize it...Both are bad, but I just think what Raja did was way more viscious...I've never seen it happen. I've seen people get elbowed in basketball all the time. Do you still not get what I'm saying?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

they said phil jackson is 41-0 when leading in a playoff series 3-1 lol lakers betta come through

Phil Jackson is 41-0 when leading in a playoff series, period.

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
There's so much i want to say but what's the fucking point!  ..And I believe  in this Lakers team, they will come together and beat those bitches in pnx!!!!   :rock: :rock: :firedevil:

Now_Im_Not_Banned

There's so much we can all say...It all comes down to the Lakers not bringing their A-game. We still had the game in our back pockets though, but we reverted back to making those inexperienced mistakes we made back in November. We're up three with 29 seconds. WHY DO YOU GIVE UP A THREE? WHY ARE YOU EVEN GUARDING LAY-UPS? GUARD THE 3 POINT LINE!!!!!! MAN-TO-MAN DEFENSE. EVEN FOUL!!!! Simple as that. If they woulda' done what they had to, we woulda' been talking Clippers instead of Game 7...I know Phil though, and he's not gunna let this slide, not in playoff time at least...And Smush, wow, the way he was playing last night, I have no idea why Phil felt the need to keep him in for 41 minutes. Smush has all the talent in the world, and is capable of scoring 20 points a night, but the guy is fuckin' nervous out there. He gets down on himself and doesn't play his game...Phil REALLY needs to regroup now, because I won't accept a loss in this series, no way, not by a long shot...PeACe

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
No sence of urgency. :grumpy: Since they are facing elimination, I think they will bring they're A-game.

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
I know PJ's got some dope plays & strategies for the Lakers to use Saturday's game...pissed as hell about them losing but Saturday, the Lakers still got a chance to prove the haters wrong and shut PHX down. From what I saw, the turnovers, Smush's attitude, not being on the outside in time to guard the 3-pt shooters like TT, not having a set plan on how to somehow make Nash's pick 'n' roll play ineffective, and the quick jump shots/missed offensive rebounds shook the Lakers up, but like I said, PJs got a plan for sure, as well as #8... 8)

ecrazy

If Lakers don't win Game 7, I will have to find E-Crazy and kill him. Pray, muthafucka... :-X :-X :-X
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! LMAO!! Really? I really wish you would try and attempt to even fight me, i would smack the yamacha off your head and have you seeing Jewish Stars....hahahahahaha!!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

If Lakers don't win Game 7, I will have to find E-Crazy and kill him. Pray, muthafucka... :-X :-X :-X
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! LMAO!! Really? I really wish you would try and attempt to even fight me, i would smack the yamacha off your head and have you seeing Jewish Stars....hahahahahaha!!!

Too bad I don't wear a yamacha, and would chop your fuckin' neck off, you dumb son of a bitch.

ecrazy

Too bad I don't wear a yamacha, and would chop your fuckin' neck off, you dumb son of a bitch.
LMMFAO!!!!! ROTFLMAO!!! hahahahahahahahahaha - I Bet you mean all of this!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!

LAKERS_FAN89

There's so much i want to say but what's the fucking point!  ..And I believe  in this Lakers team, they will come together and beat those bitches in pnx!!!!   :rock: :rock: :firedevil:

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
No, you just have no idea what I'm saying...LOL. I didn't say Kobe's play didn't deserve a suspension or that it wasn't inentional...All I'm saying is that when viewing the replays on both incidents, Kobe elbowed Miller as part of the play, Raja did something way differnt in just blatantly grabbing Kobe by the neck and pulling him from the neck to the ground in the middle of a play, it's two completely different things, and you simply fail to realize it...Both are bad, but I just think what Raja did was way more viscious...I've never seen it happen. I've seen people get elbowed in basketball all the time. Do you still not get what I'm saying?

just forget it. its not worth ruining this thread, especially with game 7 tmw.

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Now_Im_Not_Banned

LMMFAO!!!!! ROTFLMAO!!! hahahahahahahahahaha - I Bet you mean all of this!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!

It must suck to be an ugly retarded Clipper fan.