Poll

Who Will Advance?

Phoenix Suns
23 (41.1%)
Los Angeles Lakers
33 (58.9%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Author Topic: 2006 Playoffs ~Los Angeles Lakers (45-37) vs Phoenix Suns (54-28)~ Round 1.  (Read 17695 times)

LAKERS_FAN89

^^^LMFAO

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
JINX!  ;)

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
Almost time for the tip-off... 8)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
I won't be able to watch the game. :'(

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
I won't be able to watch the game. :'(
:'(

Damn...so far, no crazy involvement from the refs yet, but I'm assuming since it's Game 7 they'll be making less calls...Smush made some nice steals even though he ended up losing the ball the 2nd time...

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
lakers gettin whooped
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
9 mins in the 4th, lakers down by 25 daaaaaamn

and Kobe has only taken 3 2nd half shots.... ???
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
this team is fucking trash(cept for kobe)...i hope at least half of em are gone in the off season.

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
this team is fucking trash(cept for kobe)...i hope at least half of em are gone in the off season.

how can all of yall say the team is fuckin trash after one game. they took the suns to seven games and most of them r still rookies in the league. and y trade all the players? i dont want this team to be in a rebuilding mode and wait a few yrs before competing for another championship. instead of rebuilding lets upgrade the team and improve from this yrs results.

wcsoldier

Never was in the game.... I'm very pissed off(lost a 7 game by 31 pts, you have to be mentally soft) but again no D.. We basically lost the series coz we were unable to take a rebound (whereas our domination was outrageous in this sector) and draw a foul on Game 6 (plus this shitty decision by Kobe vs Marion on the last possession), same mistakes that cost us many games in the 1st part of the season. We way too far unexperienced and moves have to be made for the next season... See you soon .. GO LAKERS
« Last Edit: May 06, 2006, 08:28:39 PM by wcsoldier »

WestCoasta

LOSERS

and to think I was the only one to say "slow down, the series isn't over"

wcsoldier

LOSERS

^^^ Antonio, a few others (including me) said it wasn't finished yet in this shitty lakers vs clippers thread...

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
LOSERS

^^^ Antonio, a few others (including me) said it wasn't finished yet in this shitty lakers vs clippers thread...

i almost had a heart attack, i got 1 or 2 Suns players on each of my teams lol
gota get rid of Kobe and Smush though, got them on two separate teams just incase the Lkaers would've won

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!

how can all of yall say the team is fuckin trash after one game. they took the suns to seven games and most of them r still rookies in the league. and y trade all the players? i dont want this team to be in a rebuilding mode and wait a few yrs before competing for another championship. instead of rebuilding lets upgrade the team and improve from this yrs results.

kwame can't catch the ball. parker plays trash ass d. Odom is a former shadow of himself(smoking too much crack)...sasha is useless...do i need go on? this team won't go anywhere with these players and they have to be traded ASAP...

and i said at least half of the roster should be gone...not all the players.