Poll

Who Will Advance?

Phoenix Suns
23 (41.1%)
Los Angeles Lakers
33 (58.9%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Author Topic: 2006 Playoffs ~Los Angeles Lakers (45-37) vs Phoenix Suns (54-28)~ Round 1.  (Read 16947 times)

ecrazy

If Lakers don't win Game 7, I will have to find E-Crazy and kill him. Pray, muthafucka... :-X :-X :-X
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! LMAO!! Really? I really wish you would try and attempt to even fight me, i would smack the yamacha off your head and have you seeing Jewish Stars....hahahahahaha!!!

Too bad I don't wear a yamacha, and would chop your fuckin' neck off, you dumb son of a bitch.
LMMFAO!!!!! ROTFLMAO!!! hahahahahahahahahaha - I Bet you mean all of this!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!

It must suck to be an ugly retarded Clipper fan.
It Must Really Suck Being a Ugly Ass Jewish Laker Fan!!!
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

WHOOOO!!!!

;D

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
FUCKIN BITCH ASS LAKERS

THEY GOT REALLY EXPOSED THIS SERIES

LIKE THE BEGINNING OF THE SEASON, ALL THEY GOT IS KOBE BRYANT

DAMM SHITS IS WACK

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

youngmessnucca

so are lakers fans gonna shut up now and start dickriding the clips?

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Is Smush going to be allowed to go back to NY?  :-X :-X.....Sasha has waaaaaaaaaaay more heart then Smush, you guys see the way Sasha was playing with 2 minutes left in the game? I will never talk shit about sasha again, i hope he's our starting PG next season 8) At least he tries to play defense. Smush was shook. :-X
« Last Edit: May 06, 2006, 11:33:08 PM by Inglewood Ave Iz Active »

rik

Is Smush going to be allowed to go back to NY?  :-X :-X.....Sasha has waaaaaaaaaaay more heart then Smush, you guys see the way Sasha was playing with 2 minutes left in the game? I will never talk shit about sasha again, i hope he's our starting PG next season 8) At least he tries to plays defense. Smush was shook, something was wrong with him :-X
Smush along with all the other Lakers (except Kobe) choked. No way u could put it on one player.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
no shows: Smush, Lamar, Kwame, b.cook, d.goerge , Sasha (<--at least he was playing hard at the end of the game, ill cut him some slack and give him 1 more year to prove himself)

LAKERS_FAN89

we have a good season..it all good tho...cant wait till next season..next will be in like october somewhere around there that my bday month!!!!!!!!!!!

STILL LAKERS PRIDE BITCHES

FUCK REJA BELL

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
we have a good season..it all good tho...cant wait till next season..next will be in like october somewhere around there that my bday month!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK REJA BELL

we still gonna see u post in other sections of the forum laker fan? or we not gonna hear from u till next season?

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

LAKERS_FAN89

FUCK REJA BELL

we still gonna see u post in other sections of the forum laker fan? or we not gonna hear from u till next season?
fuck yeah im still here..here talk about my team..well bitches to in this forum lol

WestCoasta

shit, with these guys at least we made it that far

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
damn, what an embarrassing way to finish the season  :-X
lol@everyone having kobe's back with that "except kobe" talk.. kobe totally resigned in the 2nd half, dude has no heart
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
.. kobe totally resigned in the 2nd half, dude has no heart

you're a fucking moron. Kobe has more heart then your favorite player and everyone else in the NBA.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
in wins he has heart, yes. but when it gets tough, he doesn't. it's easy to be in a good mood when things are going well. the real character comes out in the bad times.

"I can't really give you an answer why he didn't shoot in the second half," Bell said. "Whatever happened we've got bigger fish to fry now."
   ;D ;D
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

LAKERS_FAN89

.. kobe totally resigned in the 2nd half, dude has no heart

you're a fucking moron. Kobe has more heart then your favorite player and everyone else in the NBA.