Author Topic: HAHAHAHA Busta is homophobic  (Read 646 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
HAHAHAHA Busta is homophobic
« on: April 20, 2006, 12:44:41 PM »
Apparently Busta Rhymes caused a scene in Miami Beach a few weeks ago when he went off on a gay man who tapped him on the shoulder to get his attention.

According to the New York Post, Rhymes and his bodyguards were at the 11th Street Diner in Miami Beach when the incident occurred. Located next door to popular gay club Twist, the restaurant was “packed with transvestites, gay men and drag queens, which obviously made Busta a little edgy," eyewitness Thomas Barker wrote in an e-mail to the paper.

"This became evident when a young gay guy came up behind Busta and tapped him on the shoulder to congratulate the rapper on his recent comeback,” Barker wrote. “Before the guy could even mutter a word, Busta turned around and repeatedly screamed, 'Why the fuck you touchin' me, man? Get the fuck away from me.'”

Barker says the rapper’s two bodyguards jumped into the situation by shoving the man away. Afterwards, Busta reportedly whispered to his bodyguards, "I hate fucking faggots, man.’”

LMAO!!  :laugh:  :laugh: I hope he don't got any gay fans  :P

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: HAHAHAHA Busta is homophobic
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2006, 12:47:00 PM »
This is old, Busta can't be that homophobic though because Jimmy Iovine keeps fucking him.

'EclipZe

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2006, 01:23:01 PM »
lmao  ;D

rik

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2006, 01:24:27 PM »
This is old, Busta can't be that homophobic though because Jimmy Iovine keeps fucking him.
LMAO + 1

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2006, 06:44:18 PM »

LOLOLOLOL!!!!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

SlickPants

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2006, 06:54:30 PM »

+1 real talk

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2006, 07:08:16 PM »

+1 real talk
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2006, 07:15:11 PM »

LOLOLOLOL!!!!

Trauma-san

« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2006, 11:05:45 PM »
That's what's so funny about homophobes.  Look @ Busta Rhymes.  He is EASILY one of the ugliest motherfuckers that's ever walked the earth.  EASY.  There ain't a faggot alive that would want anything to do with him, they're all into pretty boys and shit.  Some guy who happens to be queer taps him on the shoulder, he says "WHAT'D YOU TOUCH ME FOR????".  He wanted your ass... yeah, that's it, Busta.  Out of everybody in the gay bar, he wanted your ugly, clearly not queer ass. 

Just shows his ignorance, stupid motherfucker. 

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2006, 12:47:27 AM »
Busta has long been rumored to be the gay rapper along with Erick Sermon.

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2006, 12:50:21 AM »
Apparently Busta Rhymes caused a scene in Miami Beach a few weeks ago when he went off on a gay man who tapped him on the shoulder to get his attention.

According to the New York Post, Rhymes and his bodyguards were at the 11th Street Diner in Miami Beach when the incident occurred. Located next door to popular gay club Twist, the restaurant was “packed with transvestites, gay men and drag queens, which obviously made Busta a little edgy," eyewitness Thomas Barker wrote in an e-mail to the paper.

"This became evident when a young gay guy came up behind Busta and tapped him on the shoulder to congratulate the rapper on his recent comeback,” Barker wrote. “Before the guy could even mutter a word, Busta turned around and repeatedly screamed, 'Why the fuck you touchin' me, man? Get the fuck away from me.'”

Barker says the rapper’s two bodyguards jumped into the situation by shoving the man away. Afterwards, Busta reportedly whispered to his bodyguards, "I hate fucking faggots, man.’”

LMAO!!  :laugh:  :laugh: I hope he don't got any gay fans  :P

If he did before he prolly lost them with this.

-KIDRENEGADE-

eNgIeS

« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2006, 01:01:06 AM »
That's what's so funny about homophobes.  Look @ Busta Rhymes.  He is EASILY one of the ugliest motherfuckers that's ever walked the earth.  EASY.  There ain't a faggot alive that would want anything to do with him, they're all into pretty boys and shit.  Some guy who happens to be queer taps him on the shoulder, he says "WHAT'D YOU TOUCH ME FOR????".  He wanted your ass... yeah, that's it, Busta.  Out of everybody in the gay bar, he wanted your ugly, clearly not queer ass. 

Just shows his ignorance, stupid motherfucker. 

Trueist shit written here

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2006, 02:00:30 AM »
i stopped liking busta as a person ever since that video where he makes fun of a guy who crashed his ferrari....
this just adds to it

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2006, 08:13:12 AM »
Theres many many dudes who show ignorance to gay men. Busta ain't alone. And even though it wasn't right it was funny.

I don't find it funny Busta being rude to the guy, just how he said it. The way he said it.

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2006, 08:33:04 AM »
 :camp:
NO MORE WAR