Author Topic: Mack 10 And Kurupt Are Male Groupies  (Read 626 times)

infinite59

Mack 10 And Kurupt Are Male Groupies
« on: February 15, 2002, 09:55:17 AM »
Mack 10, Kurupt, they're both spineless.  They're following Suge around like some lost dog's, just following the money around.  You here people say, "once you make alot of money, you'll have alot of people saying they're down with you that aren't your real friends" well that's what Mack 10 and Kurupt are.  Groupies.
They don't give a damn about Suge Knight.  Kurupt knows the evils of Suge Knight, he's seen it once before.... But he's a male groupie, wherever the money is, that's where he is, standing with his hand out.  It's pathetic.  Need to put those two muthafucka's in dresses, they are Suge's bitches.
RBX had a line for an unreleased Aftermath song they talked about in the Source once.  He said, "The Dogg Pound had a pimp".   Making fun of Kurupt and Daz.  Saying that Suge was they're pimp.  And Suge is still pimpin male hoes for all they're worth.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Quadruple OG

Re: Mack 10 And Kurupt Are Male Groupies
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2002, 10:14:40 AM »
I can understand Kurupt following around Suge because he's Senior Vice President of the company, but I don't understand why Mack 10 would be up there with him.  Although they are both blood affiliated, Suge dissed him various times.  One in particular was the time he went to a Cali college and said "Mack 10, Mr. Wesssiiiiiiiddddeee, moved out the ghetto and is down south, fuck him" or something along those lines.

infinite59

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2002, 10:17:28 AM »
I can understand Kurupt following around Suge because he's Senior Vice President of the company, but I don't understand why Mack 10 would be up there with him.  Although they are both blood affiliated, Suge dissed him various times.  One in particular was the time he went to a Cali college and said "Mack 10, Mr. Wesssiiiiiiiddddeee, moved out the ghetto and is down south, fuck him" or something along those lines.

Suge dissed Kurupt and the Dogg Pound several times.  He released they're old material without paying them.  And in one interview, he made fun of Kurupt saying, "Before Death Row, Kurupt was in a group with two females, on some New Jack Swing type shit, Death Row made these niggaz gangsta."

Quadruple OG

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2002, 11:27:11 AM »

Suge dissed Kurupt and the Dogg Pound several times.  He released they're old material without paying them.  And in one interview, he made fun of Kurupt saying, "Before Death Row, Kurupt was in a group with two females, on some New Jack Swing type shit, Death Row made these niggaz gangsta."

Daz and Kurupt WERE paid for Dogg Pound 2002.  Look in the booklet, and you see both Daz's and Kurupt's publishing, so they did get a portion of it.  Kurupt was also paid for Dead Man Walkin, Too Gagsta for Radio (for "Murda 4 Life"), Chronic 2000.  Daz said himself he got paid from DPG 2002, he said this to MTV:

"I don't know nothin' about that," Daz said. "More power to them. I'm 'a get paid off it. I got a deal when I left that I walked with all [my masters]. They could put it out, but I still get all mine. I want to hear what he got."

Kurupt even FAVORED the release of Dogg Pound 2002.  Here's a quote he said to MTV before the album was released:

"I'm shocked he ain't been did it," Kurupt said recently. "I'm a fan now. I'm ready to buy it. There's so many songs on there I remember doing back in the days, I know he got. I'm like 'Man, I'd been drop a Dogg Pound record.' People wanna hear that. He got the rights to it so it's about time."

I don't know what Kurupt was doing before he was discovered by Suge and Dre, and I bet 3/4 of this forum doesn't know either.  If you know what Kurupt was doing before Death Row, I'd like to know because I don't know what he was doing musically before he became an inmate.  To my knowledge, Kurupt hasn't come out and said Suge's claims weren't true, and Daz, Snoop, etc. haven't disputed Suge's claims either.

DreSnoop00

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2002, 12:05:03 PM »
I'm not happy about Kurupt joining tha row, but its his decision, hey if he can make more money that way then thats him, but I wish he still had it like Dogg Food, those skillz were too tight, but still hes one of my fav MC, one of the best on the west
IMO Kurupt shoulda just joined something else

Antonio

« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2002, 12:14:15 PM »
IMO Kurupt shoulda just joined something else

IMO what's better? Dogghouse with an album released in 2012? Or Aftermath with no albums at all? Or DPG Recordz making albums in you own garage? Or Cash Money? Or No Limit like Snoop did? Or P.Diddy? What's better, man? I dont see a serious record label where to sign better than Death Row (and i'm not saying DR is serious, so that's even worse!!!!!!)

infinite59

« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2002, 01:13:45 PM »

Daz and Kurupt WERE paid for Dogg Pound 2002.  Look in the booklet, and you see both Daz's and Kurupt's publishing, so they did get a portion of it.  Kurupt was also paid for Dead Man Walkin, Too Gagsta for Radio (for "Murda 4 Life"), Chronic 2000.  Daz said himself he got paid from DPG 2002, he said this to MTV:

"I don't know nothin' about that," Daz said. "More power to them. I'm 'a get paid off it. I got a deal when I left that I walked with all [my masters]. They could put it out, but I still get all mine. I want to hear what he got."

Kurupt even FAVORED the release of Dogg Pound 2002.  Here's a quote he said to MTV before the album was released:

"I'm shocked he ain't been did it," Kurupt said recently. "I'm a fan now. I'm ready to buy it. There's so many songs on there I remember doing back in the days, I know he got. I'm like 'Man, I'd been drop a Dogg Pound record.' People wanna hear that. He got the rights to it so it's about time."

I don't know what Kurupt was doing before he was discovered by Suge and Dre, and I bet 3/4 of this forum doesn't know either.  If you know what Kurupt was doing before Death Row, I'd like to know because I don't know what he was doing musically before he became an inmate.  To my knowledge, Kurupt hasn't come out and said Suge's claims weren't true, and Daz, Snoop, etc. haven't disputed Suge's claims either.

I stand corrected.  When Daz said he was going to get paid, I thought he meant he was going to file a lawsuit or something.

DPGC2001

« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2002, 01:42:48 PM »
Mack 10 is mos def a bitch nigga...Suge has repeatedly dissed dude as recently as a few weeks ago and all of a sudden he's Suge's road dog...Strange...

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2002, 01:54:53 PM »
K wut r y'all talkin about? I know Kurupt "joined" Tha Row but Mack 10 is Cash money, not death row...

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2002, 02:16:58 PM »
K wut r y'all talkin about? I know Kurupt "joined" Tha Row but Mack 10 is Cash money, not death row...

yea wtf is going on?

Jome

« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2002, 03:03:56 PM »

yea wtf is going on?

Mack 10 were apparently seen in Suge's entourage at that Westcoast Rap summit.

The Watcher

« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2002, 03:17:04 PM »
mack10 was with suge? where'd you see this?
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Jome

« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2002, 04:25:27 PM »
mack10 was with suge? where'd you see this?

http://forum.igangsta.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=general;action=display;num=1013793175

A bit down on the page.

the408figga

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Keep it Savvy!!
« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2002, 05:01:36 PM »
Mack 10, Kurupt, they're both spineless.  They're following Suge around like some lost dog's, just following the money around.  You here people say, "once you make alot of money, you'll have alot of people saying they're down with you that aren't your real friends" well that's what Mack 10 and Kurupt are.  Groupies.
They don't give a damn about Suge Knight.  Kurupt knows the evils of Suge Knight, he's seen it once before.... But he's a male groupie, wherever the money is, that's where he is, standing with his hand out.  It's pathetic.  Need to put those two muthafucka's in dresses, they are Suge's bitches.
RBX had a line for an unreleased Aftermath song they talked about in the Source once.  He said, "The Dogg Pound had a pimp".   Making fun of Kurupt and Daz.  Saying that Suge was they're pimp.  And Suge is still pimpin male hoes for all they're worth.

lmao...thats some comedy mayn! funny shit!! (picturing mac dime and kurupt follow suge around like lost doggs) :D
I stay dipped like them fools in gq/ step into a party and they all say " he's cool"/
                                             -Mac Dre

Im a 3rd generation mack/ like the asses on my girls like the trunk of my caddilac/
                                              -Mac Mall

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2002, 05:30:02 PM »

you know what i dont really give a shit about either kurupt or mack 10 but u sound stupid and i gotta say that!!!

you worship the ground pac walk on but he done way worse than them... he should out his whole style and whole person to be on the suge and be Suge's Road Dogg... And he listened to everything Suge said, Suge had him dissin everyone like he was Suge's Microphone.  Tupac is my favorite rapper and an impressive person but its fans like you that ruin his name.. you're ignorant and dumb and loud mouthed about your devotion to him and u end up gettin all the other pac fans stereotyped into looking like morons cuz u sound like a bunch of shit.

this post was extremely wack! you dissin the shit outta kurupt but your boy tupac did way worse than him.... he tarnished his image forever and totally crushed his ability to impact the world in a major way by Tryin to be like suge and doin what suge tell him to do... he put a major dent in his image and instead of being rememberd as someone truly great he is loved by many but laughed at by just as many... when it coulda been loved by all