Author Topic: silent hill  (Read 709 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: silent hill
« Reply #30 on: April 25, 2006, 12:05:45 PM »
One thing my mate came up with though: if they DID die in the car crash, how come none of their bodies were discovered when Chris De Silva and those cops went into Silent Hill?? Seriously, this film boggles the mind...just like the games.

That is part of the reason I don't believe they died in the car crash...It's not that complicated, think of this movie like eating. You don't want someone to chew your food for you and spit it out for you to swallow. That's what this movie is. It's up to you to take in what is there and make of it what you feel is truth...PeACe

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: April 25, 2006, 12:26:59 PM »
wack as fuck in my opinion..the "monsters" were dope looking though.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #32 on: April 25, 2006, 02:53:13 PM »
looks dumb as fuck....dunno if im gonna waste money to watch this
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #33 on: April 25, 2006, 07:34:21 PM »
looks dumb as fuck....dunno if im gonna waste money to watch this

It's not as dumb as it looks...I also thought it was gunna be really stupid, ala "The Grudge"...Check my first post in this thread, I thought just like you. Not saying it's great, but it's worth the view and surprisingly better than expected.

Sikotic™

« Reply #34 on: April 25, 2006, 08:00:14 PM »
I wasn't even interested in it when I saw the trailer, but I'm happy I checked it out. It's very thought provoking.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Floydness

« Reply #35 on: May 01, 2006, 11:49:27 AM »
it is a lot better than scarey movie 4, that shit is so gay... but silent hill is a little weird...