Author Topic: How many Laker fans?  (Read 276 times)

youngmessnucca

How many Laker fans?
« on: April 22, 2006, 02:01:34 PM »
Just curious as too how many of you think that realisticly, the Lakers have a legitimate shot at beating Phoenix in the 1st round. I like Phoenix more, but I dont hate the Lakers, and I think if Kobe goes off and Odom plays strong, the Lakers could at least push it to 6-7 games, what do you think?

Plus, is Marion gonna be guarding Kobe or Raja Bell cuz Bell didnt do such a great job this season with him

rik

Re: How many Laker fans?
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2006, 02:05:21 PM »
Just curious as too how many of you think that realisticly, the Lakers have a legitimate shot at beating Phoenix in the 1st round. I like Phoenix more, but I dont hate the Lakers, and I think if Kobe goes off and Odom plays strong, the Lakers could at least push it to 6-7 games, what do you think?

Plus, is Marion gonna be guarding Kobe or Raja Bell cuz Bell didnt do such a great job this season with him
I'm telling you that the Lakers will for sure pull this off. They will beat the beat up Suns and advance to the second round. It'll probably take 7 games to do it but please believe that they will advance past the first round.

And Bell will be guarding Kobe.

WestCoasta

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2006, 02:31:59 PM »
I got a feeling we CAN pull it off

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2006, 06:07:31 PM »
I dunno what's so hard to believe? We're a more balanced, and overall better team. BTW, this topic shoulda been discussed in the Lakers vs. Suns thread...PeACe

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2006, 06:19:04 PM »
I dunno what's so hard to believe? We're a more balanced, and overall better team. BTW, this topic shoulda been discussed in the Lakers vs. Suns thread...PeACe
Overall I think Phoenix has the advantage in talent (not taking in to consideration injuried players). But like you said the Lakers are more balanced. Better size (which is always a plus in the playoffs). Plus you never know what Kobe is going to do. And the Zen Master can fuck with your mind, so there is better coaching with the Lakers.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2006, 06:25:24 PM »
Overall I think Phoenix has the advantage in talent (not taking in to consideration injuried players). But like you said the Lakers are more balanced. Better size (which is always a plus in the playoffs). Plus you never know what Kobe is going to do. And the Zen Master can fuck with your mind, so there is better coaching with the Lakers.

I think Lakers have the advantage in talent, mosty due to the fact that Kobe is about 10 times more talented than anyone on the whole Suns roster...

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2006, 06:32:04 PM »

I think Lakers have the advantage in talent, mosty due to the fact that Kobe is about 10 times more talented than anyone on the whole Suns roster...

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2006, 11:00:45 PM »
I think we can do it,i mean what kinda laker fan would say we cant,we just gotta play hard and focus,i think itll b tough but i think we will win

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24