Author Topic: lol @ the clipper Fans @ staples  (Read 877 times)

Addicted To Cake

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dwight Howard, Steve Nash, Whos Next?
lol @ the clipper Fans @ staples
« on: April 23, 2006, 04:28:05 AM »
where the hell did all these stupid fans come from? they weren't around last year or the last 3 decades. smh @ these dumb fucks jumpin on the clipper bandwagon. Los Angeles still and will always be a LAKER town.

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: lol @ the clipper Fans @ staples
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2006, 08:56:57 AM »
lol most r a bunch of bandwagon fans im guessing.
billy crystal though was their from day 1.

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2006, 09:08:30 AM »
LOL I Listen to alot of sports radio And when the Lakers were on top and Clippers were in the bottom, You never heard a clipper call. Now they won a couple of games and they're calling every day talking shit about the Lakers and pumping up their sorry ass clippers  :D  Bunch of Bandwaggon fans.

youngmessnucca

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2006, 09:12:41 AM »
well if you got 2 teams in your city, and 1 team consistently wins throught the years, while the other is the polar opposite why would you wanna route for the Clipps when all your gonna get is losses. Now that the CLIPPERS WILL ADVANCE PAST THE LAKERS this year, more LA folks are going for the better team now...just imo im sure ill get dissed for that

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2006, 09:21:54 AM »
Bottom Line is the Clipps will BEAT the Nuggets and the Lakers will LOSE to the Suns

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2006, 10:11:32 AM »
Welcome to Sports 

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2006, 11:23:42 AM »
Bottom Line is the Clipps will BEAT the Nuggets and the Lakers will LOSE to the Suns
keep on with ur messed that suns going win...not going win 2dayz...lakers remember that

BY LAKERS FAN89 8)

LAKERS GOT THIZ *W*

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2006, 11:48:53 AM »
There still will NEVER be nearly as many Clipper fans as there are Laker fans...I can just imagine how it'd be if the Lakers and Clippers both advanced, the Lakers would have a 7 home game series... 8)

BTW...Didn't Billy Crystal used to show up at Laker games rooting for the Lakers back in the 3peat days? Now that the Clippers are winning, he can finally show up to their games again...LOL

rik

« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2006, 11:55:09 AM »
I don't know bout all these bandwagon fans but I want the Clippers to advance. I rather they win then the Nuggets since the clipp rep LA.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2006, 12:00:21 PM »
I don't know bout all these bandwagon fans but I want the Clippers to advance. I rather they win then the Nuggets since the clipp rep LA.
Fuck that. If Denver wins, the Lakers get home court advantage if they beat the Suns. If the Clippers win, technically they get home court advantage, but there is no advantage for the Lakers.
So how abou this? If he Lakers lose, we hope the Clippers advance. If the Lakers win we hopeteh Nuggets advance.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2006, 09:36:58 PM »
Fuck that. If Denver wins, the Lakers get home court advantage if they beat the Suns. If the Clippers win, technically they get home court advantage, but there is no advantage for the Lakers.
So how abou this? If he Lakers lose, we hope the Clippers advance. If the Lakers win we hopeteh Nuggets advance.

Ummm...I hope the Clippers advance either way, because we get double the home-court advantage if we face the Clippers in the 2nd round. Any Laker game at Staples Center, especially a playoff game, will be a Laker home game...PeACe

ecrazy

« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2006, 09:56:11 PM »
What I want to know is why do Laker Fans Hate so damn Much?? I mean, i respect team pride, but why do some fans act like someone just stuck a stick in their ass when they hear "Clippers" ?? is it fear that a team is taking over and better than their team? Just look @ Addicted To Beef and Inglewood ave. - Mention Clippers and your Karma goes down a hundered in a week...why? Addicted to beef is mad at the bandwagon clipper fans (and yes, i was at the game, there were fuckin doctors and rich people just there i guess to flaunt that they went to a playoff basketball game, at least where i was sitting) - But the Lakers have Bandwagon fans too, all teams do. why hate against only the clippers?

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2006, 04:06:10 AM »
^^ Stop acting like a Dumb ass, It's not even the team, it's the retarded fans. You guys exposed yourselfs for having a losers mentality last season. You clipper fans got all excited for FINALLY having a better season then the Lakers...but the thing is, IT WAS A FUCKING LOTTERY YEAR FOR BOTH TEAMS LMAO  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:    ....

And this season you were only 2 games better. Stop acting like you're so much better then us, you're not the future, you ain't shit. The LAkers are rebuilding, That's the only reason the Clipps have a better record then the Lakers these past 2 seasons. Is not like both teams are on top and we're fighting for the #1 seed like the MAVS & Spurs.

It wasn't that long ago that the Lakers were always 35-38 games better then the clippers. YOu clipper fans are acting like you're doing that to us LOL

Go listen to some sports radio ( 570 am,,1540 am, 710am) And keep an ear out for your fellow clippers fans and see how they're acting. You guys are fucking annoying. So is my job as a Lakers fan, to put you clipper fans in your places and remind you who you are.  ;D

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2006, 08:10:20 AM »
where the hell did all these stupid fans come from?

ummm....LA?

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2006, 08:31:38 AM »
where the hell did all these stupid fans come from?

ummm....LA?
umm somewhere in the moon..then those fool drop in L.A.?