Author Topic: Cavs win! Lebron with a triple double.  (Read 534 times)

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Cavs win! Lebron with a triple double.
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2006, 11:15:52 AM »
i think Magic and someone else are the only ones in history that´s put up numbers like that in their first play off game right?

Actually, you're wrong...Magic also got a tripple-double in his first playoff game.

That's what he said. 

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2006, 04:16:39 PM »
i think Magic and someone else are the only ones in history that´s put up numbers like that in their first play off game right?

Actually, you're wrong...Magic also got a tripple-double in his first playoff game.
That's what he said. 

VVV I meant to quote this VVV

most likely. i remember magic i think got like 42 pts 10 boards and around 8 assists playing out of position at center in his rookie yr in the playoffs. something like that.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2006, 08:49:07 PM »

most likely. i remember magic i think got like 42 pts 10 boards and around 8 assists playing out of position at center in his rookie yr in the playoffs. something like that.

Game 1 of the NBA Finals

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2006, 10:34:41 PM »
damn that's impressive
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2006, 01:59:19 AM »
game 2 is on tuesday,should b dope to watch

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

wcsoldier

« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2006, 02:12:27 AM »
Yep impressive game by Lebron and he should have easily 15-18 assists if some of his teammates didn't miss easy buckets. His main stong point imo is that double teamed him is near useless, he has a such good vision on the court....

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2006, 07:09:57 PM »
well...he almost got a triple double tonight       26 points 9 rebounds 10 TO's

can't always be on point.

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2006, 11:08:35 PM »
yea didnt see the game, 7-25 shooting,10 turnovers? guess he just wasnt on today :(

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2006, 11:09:55 PM »
What was it he had? 26 points on 7-25 FG, 2 Assists, 10 Turnovers?!

That's why LeBron isn't one of the greatests just yet. He tends to step it down at times and disappears for long stretches when he's needed...There's lots of room for improvement though, and he looks to be heading down the right path...PeACe