Author Topic: Players who will get their numbers retired and where  (Read 166 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Players who will get their numbers retired and where
« on: April 26, 2006, 04:11:46 PM »
coming out of the "kobe changing his number" thread i had a thought, which current players WILL have their numbers retired when they reitre, and if they do what teams will be the ones who will reitre their number (if the player played for more than one team like kareem, shaq, and wilt)

« Last Edit: April 26, 2006, 04:34:45 PM by Don Jacob »

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Players who will get their numbers retired and where
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2006, 04:26:12 PM »
What do you mean by "have their numbers changed when they retire"? Also, more than 1 team can retire a players jersey...From the current players, I know Shaq will be retired with the Lakers, probably with the Heat also. LeBron will get retired by Cleveland. Wade by the Heat. Nash will probably get his retired with Phoenix. Dirk with the Mavs. Kobe, obviously with the Lakers. Brand with the Clippers. Duncan and Parker with the Spurs. Kidd with the Mavs. Pierce with the Celtics. Iverson with the Sixers. Carmelo with the Nuggets. I can keep going and going...Hopefully Andrew Bynum, Lamar Odom, or Kwame Brown end up being good enough to have their jersey's retired by the end of their career...There's lots of players...PeACe

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2006, 04:35:31 PM »
What do you mean by "have their numbers changed when they retire"?

oops typo

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2006, 04:40:00 PM »
Hopefully Jermaine Oneal with the Pacers!

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2006, 06:58:04 PM »
Chris Bosh if he stays in Toronto,which it looks like he is

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2006, 07:31:10 PM »
AI, KG, Nash, Dirk, Kobe, Duncan, Brand, Ben Wallace, Wade, Gasol, are all locks if they stay healthy and on thier current teams. I'm sure there are many I'm forgetting, and alot of peeps on the fence, like Chauncy for the Pistons, ect...