Author Topic: KOBE JUST ETHERED NASH  (Read 929 times)

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
Re: KOBE JUST ETHERED NASH
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2006, 08:44:50 AM »
the replay showed it t be an offensive foul.......c'mon, I know you guys were watching the game when they showed that replay....the refs blew that call

Nash still got punked tho

yeah it was a pretty easy call to make, and it got missed. But remember, the NBA hates Kobe and the Lakers...and they get screwed by the refs sooooo bad lol  ::)

The dunk was tight tho

Well the EXACT same thing happened against the Lakers on Sunday....I think it was Kwame who got called for the blocking foul late in the game, even though his feet were planted. I donno....lookin at the Kobe dunk, Kobe was damn near off the ground by the time Nash's feet were planted, and they might call that a charge, but to me it should either be blocking or nothing at all since there was no way a player can avoid knockin you over in that situation. If Nash was stationery before Kobe decided to take off then yeah I would call it a charge right there.

I Am The Anton

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2006, 09:10:40 AM »
I really don't see the big deal in dunking over a tiny point guard setting up to take a charge...

You're wrong.  It's easily now a top ten Kobe moment in the playoffs, with that dunk he just proved why he's MVP  ::)

STFU Javi

I need some meaning I can memorize
The kind I have always seems to slip my mind

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2006, 09:38:17 AM »
With that dunk he just proved why he's MVP ::)

yeah, MVP for that shit.  that shit was "straight classic"  ;D
NO MORE WAR

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2006, 10:11:19 AM »
LMFAO@The haters popping up in every thread...From Kobe's number changing, to Kobe dunking on Nash.

There is NO WAY that can be called a charge, that would just have to be one of the worst calls ever if they called it a charge. You CAN'T run under a dunker, LMAO, nobody would ever be able to get dunked on if that were the case. On top of that, Nash's hands were pushing Kobe to protect himself...LOLLLLLLL@calling that a charge. And this doesn't change the fact that Kobe and the Lakers got screwed by the refs countless times this year, including game one...PeACe

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2006, 11:49:13 AM »
Jesus christ NIK, shut the fuck up about the haters.  The guy that started the thread said FUCK NASH, like if it's a personal fucking thing with Nash.  You're worse than a fucking baby

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2006, 01:16:52 PM »
the replay showed it t be an offensive foul.......c'mon, I know you guys were watching the game when they showed that replay....the refs blew that call

Nash still got punked tho

yeah it was a pretty easy call to make, and it got missed. But remember, the NBA hates Kobe and the Lakers...and they get screwed by the refs sooooo bad lol  ::)

The dunk was tight tho

Well the EXACT same thing happened against the Lakers on Sunday....I think it was Kwame who got called for the blocking foul late in the game, even though his feet were planted. I donno....lookin at the Kobe dunk, Kobe was damn near off the ground by the time Nash's feet were planted, and they might call that a charge, but to me it should either be blocking or nothing at all since there was no way a player can avoid knockin you over in that situation. If Nash was stationery before Kobe decided to take off then yeah I would call it a charge right there.

yea it was a pretty close call,and am i the only one that noticed the no call when kobe drove to the hoop and got hacked on the arm by raja bell,kobe even pointed at the ref after cuz no foul was called

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2006, 01:30:56 PM »
LMFAO@The haters popping up in every thread...From Kobe's number changing, to Kobe dunking on Nash.

There is NO WAY that can be called a charge, that would just have to be one of the worst calls ever if they called it a charge. You CAN'T run under a dunker, LMAO, nobody would ever be able to get dunked on if that were the case. On top of that, Nash's hands were pushing Kobe to protect himself...LOLLLLLLL@calling that a charge. And this doesn't change the fact that Kobe and the Lakers got screwed by the refs countless times this year, including game one...PeACe

he ran under kobe?  from what i saw Nash's feet were set a long time before kobe took flight

and lmao@people saying kobe showed nash who the real MVP is.  get the fuck outta here with that shit
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2006, 02:28:36 PM »
Jesus christ NIK, shut the fuck up about the haters.  The guy that started the thread said FUCK NASH, like if it's a personal fucking thing with Nash.  You're worse than a fucking baby

You're just mad cuz you're a fake ass Laker fan. You know you fuckin proclaimed you weren't a fan anymore after Shaq got traded...LOL! You're faker than anyone else, and you hate almost as much as the others. KOBE SMASHED ON NASH, CLEARLY, NASH EVEN ADMITTED IT IN POST-GAME INTERVIEW. Now, for someone to come in here and turn that into "it was a pretty easy call to make, and it got missed. But remember, the NBA hates Kobe and the Lakers...and they get screwed by the refs sooooo bad lol"...How can you say that's not hating?...You guys need to calm down, if Kobe dunks on Nash, give credit where credits due, don't make it seem like Kobe hasn't been getting hacked all year long with less calls than anyone in his favor just because he posterized "your-MVP"... ::)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2006, 02:31:33 PM »

he ran under kobe?  from what i saw Nash's feet were set a long time before kobe took flight

and lmao@people saying kobe showed nash who the real MVP is.  get the fuck outta here with that shit

Kobe was already on the way up by the time Nash got there, and Nash pushed Kobe's lower body with his hand anyways, so either way, it's a foul...Stop protecting your weak ass MVP, who cares, it's just a dunk man...Nothing to really be ashamed of, lots have been dunked on by number 8. :-*

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2006, 02:37:14 PM »

You're just mad cuz you're a fake ass Laker fan. You know you fuckin proclaimed you weren't a fan anymore after Shaq got traded...LOL! You're faker than anyone else, and you hate almost as much as the others. KOBE SMASHED ON NASH, CLEARLY, NASH EVEN ADMITTED IT IN POST-GAME INTERVIEW. Now, for someone to come in here and turn that into "it was a pretty easy call to make, and it got missed. But remember, the NBA hates Kobe and the Lakers...and they get screwed by the refs sooooo bad lol"...How can you say that's not hating?...You guys need to calm down, if Kobe dunks on Nash, give credit where credits due, don't make it seem like Kobe hasn't been getting hacked all year long with less calls than anyone in his favor just because he posterized "your-MVP"... ::)

He's not my MVP you fucking dumbass.  I grew apart form basketball period you idiot.  And there you go with your stupid SHIT AGAIN  NASH EVEN ADMITTED...thats not the fucking point you idiot.  The guy that started the thread said "FUCK NASH", for no god damn reason just because he isn't a laker. 

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: April 27, 2006, 02:45:22 PM »

He's not my MVP you fucking dumbass.  I grew apart form basketball period you idiot.  And there you go with your stupid SHIT AGAIN  NASH EVEN ADMITTED...thats not the fucking point you idiot.  The guy that started the thread said "FUCK NASH", for no god damn reason just because he isn't a laker. 

WHEN DID I SAY THIS GUY ISNT A HATER? HE'S A HATER TOO...LOL! You're just too dumb to realize that Kobe does have a grip of haters, and I'm just the one to point it out. I don't give a fuck whether or not the guy who started this thread is a hater, does that cancel out the fact that many on this board and in general are Kobe haters? HELL NO...You fail to realize, you need to realize you failed...PeACe

rik

« Reply #26 on: April 27, 2006, 02:49:58 PM »
Damn man the fuckin Dodgers lost yesterday.  >:(

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #27 on: April 27, 2006, 02:56:36 PM »

Kobe was already on the way up by the time Nash got there, and Nash pushed Kobe's lower body with his hand anyways, so either way, it's a foul...Stop protecting your weak ass MVP, who cares, it's just a dunk man...Nothing to really be ashamed of, lots have been dunked on by number 8. :-*

dude don't be mad just because Nash beat out Kobe for MVP.  yea it is a nice dunk but does it really prove that kobe should be the MVP? 
« Last Edit: April 27, 2006, 03:05:49 PM by You Best Believe...CaliFUCKINfornia is Muthafuckin' Active »
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: April 27, 2006, 03:23:44 PM »
dizamn! that was fuckin harsh..gotta give props to kobe and the lakers for last night....game 3 should be good

PLANT

« Reply #29 on: April 27, 2006, 03:44:22 PM »

you can LOL @ you want but both Doug Collins and the other guy doing the game called it a charge......Nash' feet were clearly planted outside the circle.  If thats not a charge, than whats the point of that circle in the paint?