Author Topic: NURCHA RECORDS -Check out Australias dopest up and comming Mcs And Producers  (Read 108 times)

Eitha@Nurcha

• Lil Geezy
Check out some Australias dopest up and comming Mcs And Producers

One Foot Forward

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic....m?bandID=345143

A Phatchance solo featuring Production by SZR - for Natural Causes - The Autopsy Mixtape

Natural Causes

http://www.mp3.com.au/artist.asp?id=25046

SZR

www.mp3.com.au

In the Australian music industry it is rare to stumble upon an artist who remains true to themselves and takes music for face value and uses it to deliver their thoughts and feeling through sound waves. In the rare exception that you do uncover this hidden talent, you will probably find sixteen year old Scott Burke, a rapper and producer, who has been signed by Nurcha Records in late 2005. The young hip hop artist looks to be a barrel full of ability, who will be exhibiting all his skills in the comming years.

To describe him in two words, total package, he produces beats that wreak of rawness while still sounding moving and powerful enough to hold out at a live show. With every single track he tries to bring a real message to the table while still sounding good, “A lot of artists in this day and age lack the ability to be able to laugh at themselves and just say fuck it, I do this shit for myself, who cares what you think?” He has produced done a track for label mate Phatchance (one quarter of Natural causes), Chase (Runner up from Channel V's “Aussie Friggin Hip Hop”) and he has also produced several beats for an array of American crews, who are yet to have their name heard, but are definitely on the rise. In the art of writing lyrics SZR never fails to impress. He raps in a certain way most of the time to portray messages to his listeners. Weather it be about deep experiences he has had in life or simply giving his view on current affairs, Scott certainly has the gift of the gab. His track I Don't recently featured on the first Nurcha Mixtape and also has two tracks which will feature on the second Nurcha Mixtape. He not only lays down top quality beats and vocals, he has also played a killer solo show at the Tamworth Youth Centre early this year. The responses gauged from this gig, has proved that he can with out a doubt rock a crowd.

SZR is currently working producing beats for some big names and working on his solo project. He has a goal to release several albums within the next five years. “This music means more to me than anything ever could, it's my release and my way to tell people what I am about and what I believe. In the end, hip hop is an art, an art which I believe anyone is yet to perfect, but I'm going to be spending my life trying to paint the best picture I can, and that's all I can ask for.”

http://szrmusic.nurcharecords.com/about.htm
« Last Edit: April 29, 2006, 08:26:28 PM by Eitha@Nurcha »

Ask me if I'm tryna' kick knowledge
Nah, I'm tryna' kick the shit you need to learn though
That ether, that shit that make your soul burn slow

Eitha@Nurcha

• Lil Geezy
feed back on this would be aight

Ask me if I'm tryna' kick knowledge
Nah, I'm tryna' kick the shit you need to learn though
That ether, that shit that make your soul burn slow