Author Topic: Clippers vs Lakers  (Read 904 times)

dexter

Clippers vs Lakers
« on: May 02, 2006, 09:47:09 AM »
IF it happens will it be good or bad for the city of LA?

rik

Re: Clippers vs Lakers
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2006, 09:48:22 AM »
It's going to happen and I don't see how it would be bad for L.A.

Mr. Nice Guy

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2006, 10:02:33 AM »
What's up with a hundred Laker threads????

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2006, 10:16:54 AM »
if the lakers make it past the suns im saying clippers in 7

should be a great series...

i really wonder tho if the clipper home games will really be laker home games?

who knows but this series can go either way especially how well the laker players are doing right now....

either way im happy that they both advance to the 2nd round and will be glad that atleast one of our teams is making it to the confrence finals...

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2006, 10:19:00 AM »
if the lakers play as good as they're playing now, they have a great shot of beating the clipps, the clipps can be soft at times but in all reality all 7 games will be laker home games....even if they lakers lose the series the fans will more than likely be supporting the lakers the whole time

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2006, 10:26:59 AM »
LA is a Laker town...This series will prove it. No disrespect to the Clippers, I actually feel for them. It sucks being second fiddle when you want to be taken seriously.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2006, 10:27:41 AM »

WTF?! Aren't you a Laker fan? :-X :-X :-X

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2006, 10:40:34 AM »

fo sho but im saying that i think the clips have a better shot of pulling it off but like i also said... if the lakers continue doing what they doing playing a well rounded game with all there players playing well then we talkin a whole different thing... alot of this playoff stuff the lakers are doing is because of phil jackson.. he breaks down the series game by game.. makes great adjustments and knows what to do the next game around... the supporting cast is doing there part on the laker squad thats why kobe hasnt had to do no amazing things lately besides those two shots of course... but id much rather have the lakers play like this any day than kobe scoring 50 let alone 81 lol... but like i said i think it should be a good series but i can be totally wrong.... lol anyway ill be at BJ's tonight catching the laker game hopefully they can finish it off tonight...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2006, 10:49:48 AM »

fo sho but im saying that i think the clips have a better shot of pulling it off but like i also said... if the lakers continue doing what they doing playing a well rounded game with all there players playing well then we talkin a whole different thing... alot of this playoff stuff the lakers are doing is because of phil jackson.. he breaks down the series game by game.. makes great adjustments and knows what to do the next game around... the supporting cast is doing there part on the laker squad thats why kobe hasnt had to do no amazing things lately besides those two shots of course... but id much rather have the lakers play like this any day than kobe scoring 50 let alone 81 lol... but like i said i think it should be a good series but i can be totally wrong.... lol anyway ill be at BJ's tonight catching the laker game hopefully they can finish it off tonight...

Well, I'm sorry, but I'd have to question your status as a Laker fan if you're predicting the CLIPPERS to take the series. Nothing against you personally, I just can't see how you can consider yourself a fan with that lack of faith/pride, unless you admit to being a Clipper AND a Laker fan. We split the season series with the Clippers 2-2, and we are way better now than we were back then. Clippers have been playing the same ball all season long, they haven't made any drastic improvements like we have...I just can't believe what I'm seeing, I never wanna see another Laker fan predicting that the CLIPPERS will take us in a 7 game series AGAIN.......... :-X

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2006, 11:00:29 AM »
dude being a fan doesnt mean you always got to think you are going to win... i didnt even think they would take the suns out but i was proved wrong....

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2006, 11:04:12 AM »
dude being a fan doesnt mean you always got to think you are going to win... i didnt even think they would take the suns out but i was proved wrong....

Being a fan means you need to maintain some sort of faith/hope/pride, ESPECIALLY publically...Unless you're not really that big of a fan, which it doesn't seem like...PeACe

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2006, 11:19:21 AM »

Being a fan means you need to maintain some sort of faith/hope/pride, ESPECIALLY publically...Unless you're not really that big of a fan, which it doesn't seem like...PeACe
ok your a bigger fan  :)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2006, 11:28:35 AM »

ok your a bigger fan  :)

You're probably bigger than me, I just have a lot more Laker-pride... ;)

rik

« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2006, 12:04:37 PM »
Who cares who a bigger fan?

herpes

« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2006, 12:27:47 PM »

this has got to be one of the dumbest fuckin points you use nik.  Seriously, what happens if the team you root for is a joke.  And to the cat that asked is this bad for LA.... how the fuck could it be bad for LA it is great for LA.  You have both your b-ball franchises on the rise playing for a chance to advance to the conference finals.  Thats great for LA basketball.