Author Topic: FUCK G-Unit, NWA, Wu-Tang Clan, Run DMC, D12, Public Enemy, Dogg Pound....  (Read 1248 times)

Eihtball

Who Cares?

Was my response :sleep: they just mad, they're flat broke.

This definitely proves how stupid Dipset fans are.

BTW, I just had a successful mission tonight...I killed eight of those crackers, and all of them yelled "Aye!" right when my .223s' punched through them.  I stained those pink shirts red.

J Bananas

you guys he's just some stupid ass ethiopian prolly too hungry to think straight

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
"FUCK G-Unit, NWA, Wu-Tang Clan, Run DMC, D12, Public Enemy, Dogg Pound....DIPSET the best rap group EVER"

This is why Dipset fans aren't taken serously.

Get Camron's dick out of your mouth.
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

youngmessnucca

that scence with Cam spitting on a little girl and then running off has got to be the funniest thing Ive ever seen in my life

Jome

Ey Kain, do these blatantly shock threads assemble the feedback you want, or are you hoping for anyone to actually agree with you ??  ;D

DreSnoop00

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lol @ the people here, seriously

I mean there are Dipset fans that can be cool and RESPECT other groups,
then you have people lke this who claim they are better than legendary groups LMAO,
but oh well, they will never realize that Dipset will most likely not be among the levels of ANY of these groups, and probably will be forgotten down the road, nothing towards them, if you like them, thats cool
but dont compare to much better and more talented individuals who actually changed the rap game, not just made it purple or pink
« Last Edit: May 02, 2006, 09:38:06 PM by DreSnoop00 »

suckaa free

lol @ the people here, seriously

I mean there are Dipset fans that can be cool and RESPECT other groups,
then you have people lke this who claim they are better than legendary groups LMAO,
but oh well, they will never realize that Dipset will be among the levels of ANY of these groups, and probably will be forgotten down the road, nothing towards them, if you like them, thats cool
but dont compare to much better and more talented individuals who actually changed the rap game, not just made it purple or pink

on point... 8)

davida.b.

Ey Kain, do these blatantly shock threads assemble the feedback you want, or are you hoping for anyone to actually agree with you ??  ;D

Sums up everything.

WestCoasta

I think it's clear all of you are faggots

suckaa free

@ sukka free how do i ride whatevers poppin at the moment? gimme an example? dipset is only poppin in the minds of their fans, so u cant say that about KAIN either. And again, you Frisco boys always gotta mention something gay in your disses. i wonder why....

Also, the pic of Spider Loc in your avatar makes me question your sexual preferences even more

see i knew it.   you are fucken gay.   how the fuck you draw that conclusion when looking at spider joke?  you like that nigga or something?  dogg, you must be a faggot.  you want an example?  hyphy.  as soon as that shit started buzzin, you jumped on the wageon.  im from the bay, and i really aint feelin that shit.  but you white boyz from the east got nothing to do but dickride.  and i only use the gay disses, because i know its eating at you.  you dont want anybody to find out that you are gay, but imma let everyone know, you beeyatch.  and to think, my first comment was directed at Kain, but you had to jump in and fuck the whole thread up.  you a selfish faggot, beeeyatch.

ive been a fan of bay area music, and been on hyphy since keak said it 01....that was before you even knew about it, if youll do your research, youll see that. Again, you gotta go with them gay jokes, and you use them EVERY time someone makes fun of you. You went from having cartoons in your avatar to having spider loc in a ballerina tight outfit...btw how many posts have you started with saying "see I knew it"? LOL again at you getting butthurt & mad at dipset & KAIN. Grow up kid

ill say it agian beeyatch, i knew, it you are fucken gay.  when im postin something that has nothing to do with you, you jump in, especially when i call someone gay, you try to defend them.  I wonder why?  ha  you aint got nothin better to do, except for suckin dicks.  makin me laugh, you fucken beeeyatch.

suckaa free

I think it's clear all of you are faggots
go eat some bean pies.

youngmessnucca

@ sukka free how do i ride whatevers poppin at the moment? gimme an example? dipset is only poppin in the minds of their fans, so u cant say that about KAIN either. And again, you Frisco boys always gotta mention something gay in your disses. i wonder why....

Also, the pic of Spider Loc in your avatar makes me question your sexual preferences even more

see i knew it.   you are fucken gay.   how the fuck you draw that conclusion when looking at spider joke?  you like that nigga or something?  dogg, you must be a faggot.  you want an example?  hyphy.  as soon as that shit started buzzin, you jumped on the wageon.  im from the bay, and i really aint feelin that shit.  but you white boyz from the east got nothing to do but dickride.  and i only use the gay disses, because i know its eating at you.  you dont want anybody to find out that you are gay, but imma let everyone know, you beeyatch.  and to think, my first comment was directed at Kain, but you had to jump in and fuck the whole thread up.  you a selfish faggot, beeeyatch.

ive been a fan of bay area music, and been on hyphy since keak said it 01....that was before you even knew about it, if youll do your research, youll see that. Again, you gotta go with them gay jokes, and you use them EVERY time someone makes fun of you. You went from having cartoons in your avatar to having spider loc in a ballerina tight outfit...btw how many posts have you started with saying "see I knew it"? LOL again at you getting butthurt & mad at dipset & KAIN. Grow up kid

ill say it agian beeyatch, i knew, it you are fucken gay.  when im postin something that has nothing to do with you, you jump in, especially when i call someone gay, you try to defend them.  I wonder why?  ha  you aint got nothin better to do, except for suckin dicks.  makin me laugh, you fucken beeeyatch.

dude change your tampon really :camp:

BigBDrugStores

dude, it's dipset bitch.

1980DRE

• 'G'
  • Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week...
blowin whistles, wearin' purple, wearin' PINK, talkin shit out the side of they neck.... All obvious traits of a hood-rat bitch tryin to stir shit up and get attention... yep that's Dipset alright...

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

LOL props on this whole thread....

Kain = King of Outbound Connections just for comedic value.

and props 4 the get em girls vid aint cn that in a while......

The Maestro