Author Topic: Red Shyte Getting Told  (Read 117 times)

Adam Donnelly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WYTHENSHAWE
Red Shyte Getting Told
« on: May 02, 2006, 02:50:24 PM »

;D

Class

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Red Shyte Getting Told
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2006, 03:01:29 PM »
one day i noticed something

city fans actually forget how bad their team actually is

Adam Donnelly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WYTHENSHAWE
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2006, 03:28:42 PM »

city fans actually forget how bad their team actually is

No we know
We love them no matter what unlike other shyte fans

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2006, 01:07:57 AM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That comment is just silly. Man united have some of the most Loyal fans in the world. Hence 70, 000 people turning up 2 watch a team who was out of the title race by Christmas. Obviously there are the "Prawn Sandwichers" but nowadays evry major club has them. I mean obviously City have EXTREMELY loyal fans as they followed them week after week all the way down 2 the second division.

Meh, who am i 2 stand in the way of a city vs United argument....carry on camping.

The Maestro

Adam Donnelly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WYTHENSHAWE
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2006, 01:41:48 AM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That comment is just silly. Man united have some of the most Loyal fans in the world. Hence 70, 000 people turning up 2 watch a team who was out of the title race by Christmas. Obviously there are the "Prawn Sandwichers" but nowadays evry major club has them. I mean obviously City have EXTREMELY loyal fans as they followed them week after week all the way down 2 the second division.

Meh, who am i 2 stand in the way of a city vs United argument....carry on camping.

I wonder how many fans they would have if they did go down to the Second Div ?

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2006, 11:10:06 AM »
When united were in the 2nd division (championship) in the late 70's they were getting over 40,000 people.

Adam Donnelly whats your opinion on Andy Cole? personally i think the guy is a legend. It seems pretty clear that citys troubles this season started once cole got injured.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2006, 01:28:18 PM »
he was, until he gave up the passion that united needed, then his ass got replaced by v. nistleroy