Author Topic: If Blood Money had the same content, without the G-Unit logo, u would praise it.  (Read 374 times)

rik

50's verse on "Creep" is off the hook!
tell me about it. I can't get enough of that verse...If 50 spits like this on his new album whenever it drop it's going to be a very good album.

herpes

its a very good verse, its just sad that it happened to be the best verse on the album.

i love men who take pictures with their booty's out

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You know you want me.

i think if nas was on it with a g-unit stamp...it woulda got hated on...

PLANT

its a very good verse, its just sad that it happened to be the best verse on the album.
no doubt

youngmessnucca

50 does have the best verses on here, which is a sad thing. Im not a 50 fan, but Im not a G-Unit hater ( I like Banks & MOP & I used to like Mobb Deep ). These 2 dudes sound so boring and unmotivated on here. Its like a cheesy album to me. I also don't see much of a dark vibe on here. Darker than most G-Unit stuff, but not that grimey QB sound. I agree with us should not expect P to be as dope as he was, but cmon, he doesnt have 1 quotable on this album 4 me.

makaveli11

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I could care less about mobb deep being on gunit to tell the truth...I never liked gunit, but at the same time I was never a big mobb deep fan...I checked out the album...unlike alot of ppl...I didn't talk early...I been playin it since it leaked(I stopped a few days ago)...honestly the lyrics are garbage...rhyme wise and subject matter wise...havoc outshined P...P seemed to be even at his worse on that album...his flow was so lazy and some of lyrics didn't even rhyme...50's appearance wasn't actually that bad..fuck yayo...mainly it was the production that carried the album...surprisingly the production had an overall dark, gloomy sound to it...so it was good.

Right now I am waiting for the instrumental version of the album cuz the lyrics are that bad to me...there are only 3 or 4 songs I really care for playin now from the album. Overall...beats/lyrics...the album was mad average...I give it 3-3.5 mics
Picture Perfection Pursuin Paper with a Passion

The Watcher

the album is dope
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
i respect ure opinion
NO MORE WAR

Efrain

Without the “G-Unit logo" you would still have 50% of the album outsourced with guest production, 2/3rds of the songs with non-mobb camp features and the blatant style changes throughout the album including (but not limited to) prodigy and havoc singing, bubble gum tracks catered to club crowd and redundant verses about being rich and having money, rolling with G-Unit etc. I don’t even need to say this anymore, they’ve said it themselves.. It’s the new era Mobb Deep. No longer is it Prodigy and Havoc; now it’s “Hollywood Hav” and “V.I Pee.”
« Last Edit: May 02, 2006, 05:02:26 PM by Efrain »

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
can anybody pm me up with a hookup of the album? :)

kemizt

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
this is the first and only time nima and I have agreed

Mr. Humonculous

havoc needs to drop a solo album

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
production was boring and the same from top to bottom, i mean its nice to have a dark feeling to the album, but its better to have a dope feeling to the album, whether its dark or not..........the beats have to be dope......producton let it down, to much shit was similar, no stand out tracks, even joints like daydreaming got played out to quick, havoc dissapointed with uninspired beats...........but the creep beat is ill, i cant really hate on that as much as people do on here........another thing is, people are looking at prodigy as an excuse as to why this album is wack, its not just his fault, half these people who say he fell off so hard(yeah he fell off) are claiming suddenly havoc became the better rapper by far of the two and carried this album..........thats bullshit, at times on this album, its still evident to see that prodigy is easily the more natural rapper...........to me havoc is not ready to drop a solo effort, he better get working on his beats, if anything id rather hear a p solo over havoc beats than a havoc solo and what would be even better is if these niggaz start working on a serious attempt of a follow up with some real beats and inspired shit or sit tight and shut the fuck up

Mr. RuthlessG

I've been listening to the album for a week now, and how is this a watered down record? Except for Backstage Pass (the worst song on the CD), Give It To Me (which Buck murdered), and the two old bonus songs, the album is real dark, which i thought was what the mobb fans wanted?

okay, P has fell off, he's not the same. but did anybody expect him to sound like the 90's? havoc carried the album, and i was really feelin the production.. even tony yayo came correct with his verse!

i don't know... i'm not saying its a masterpiece.. i just dont think it deserves the hate it's been getting from people. most reviews gave it good ratings though, so thats a good thing.

so all g-unit haters... forget this is a g-unit release and listen to it again, it's not that bad!

I never cared too much for Mobb Deep so wether or not they were with G-Unit or not I would not support Blood Money.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2006, 01:02:22 PM by Mr. RuthlessG »

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i still think the album is garbage