Author Topic: I Miss Eazy....  (Read 720 times)

Michael

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: I Miss Eazy....
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2006, 05:05:04 PM »
Weren't BG and Dresta signed to Def Jam/Outburst?

What about Menajahtwa, Blood Of Abraham, HWA, TAIRRIE B (!!!), Tab N Da Villain (that album was dope!!)?

bg knocc and dresta was never signed to ruthless. they was on outburst and then def jam. E never wanted to sign 'em.
they may as well have been signed tho......they wer still a part of "The Ruthless Family"

Fonky Fresh

« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2006, 06:35:28 PM »
We want eazy!
Well, clap ya hands then-come on
Clap ya hands everybody
Clap ya hands, come on, come on
Put ya hands together and clap 'em
Now can y'all say Eazy
Come on, say it
Watch Now Old School Rap Videos here: THIS PAGE
My soundcloud !

Lo Flya

• 'G'
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2006, 08:09:30 PM »
Ruthless records died when Eazy died.

Eazy was the first to really introduce the world to gangsta rap.

first is forever.

RIP E

Trauma-san

« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2006, 10:24:48 PM »
I wasn't into it much when Eazy died.  I remember the day he did, some black girl mentioned it in class (I think I was in the 12th grade) and I was surprised that everybody even cared.  I live in the Carolinas, they were all kind of upset about it even out here.  Pretty crazy. 

Diggfinger

« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2006, 06:07:58 AM »
Eazy is a legend!!

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2006, 05:21:54 PM »
man i was devastated when eazy died.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

ruthless95rip

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2006, 11:13:59 PM »
Eazy-E was definately a person who took rap/gangsta rap to the next level and paved the way for all gangsta rap artists ,  independent rap executives  that followed.

Eazy-E lives Forever.
http://www.Eazy-ECPT.com

villain

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #22 on: May 08, 2006, 11:30:03 PM »
you know what, today, i see alot of kids that had no idea who eazy e was, were probably born after NWA broke up or around the time str8 outta compton eazy duz it dropped, and these kids know who the real is, they know eazy popped all this shit off, they try and grow there hair out like him, keep the lil gotee, the black glasses, bump his and Lil Eazys shit constantly. Its sad that even they know who the motherfucking real is and the rest of Hip Hop has ignored him. The way he died, the suffering he endured, the sudden impact, it was too cold man. Dude put food on alot of peeps plates and some of them never recovered. Hip hop never recovered after his loss. E had big plans which sadly never saw the light of day, hopefully this summer will be one with an Attitude when lil Eazy E drops heatwaves on the rap games bitchass and reminds us who Set It Off.

You can end this discussion right here man, I too miss E more then pac and big, and i love both there music just has much has i love E/Nwa shit. Just that, dude was a business man, he made shit happen, he did not even have to right a song, produce a beat or rap. The shit he did behind the scenes with Bone on creepin, fucking CLASSIC,

Eazy E - Motherfuckin Godfather of Gangsta Rap rest in peace
Lil Eazy E - The motherfucking Saga Continues

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #23 on: May 09, 2006, 10:21:11 AM »
man i was devastated when eazy died.

i was 16 and i remember goin to the funeral. gang of my homeboys went and all em niggas was teary eyed and shit. includin' me.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #24 on: May 09, 2006, 05:24:22 PM »
man i was in grade 7...the only youth in my whole school who was mournin...only a handful of cats even knew who eazy was, and they were NY dickriders so they didnt give a fuck
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

herpes

« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2006, 05:32:51 PM »
eazy was wack... wack voice and didnt write his own lyrics

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2006, 05:40:16 PM »
eazy was wack... wack voice and didnt write his own lyrics

Didn't he write his own shit when Dre and all of them left?

Everyone'z entitled to their own opinion ofcourse but I think U gonna catch alotta heat for that!

~Loyalty Is Everything~

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: May 09, 2006, 05:58:40 PM »
^^^ not really.. he wrote sum shit but in 1993 and 94 Dresta, Shaki and even Paperboy wrote for him

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: May 09, 2006, 06:14:17 PM »
^^^ not really.. he wrote sum shit but in 1993 and 94 Dresta, Shaki and even Paperboy wrote for him

Oh okay, speakin' of Shaki I alwayz wondered if him and Dirty Red (dude on Eazy'z What Would U Do) were tha same person???

~Loyalty Is Everything~

villain

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #29 on: May 09, 2006, 07:06:09 PM »
yo C-SICC thas crazy u went there man, give us some accounts of it, who was there, anything interesting you kno. i saw that on the lil e dvd, it was some sad shit too watch man.