Author Topic: Arabic food  (Read 279 times)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Arabic food
« on: May 07, 2006, 04:05:52 AM »
got a arabic take away food last night, Its some good shit.

But we got beef with them now.... we got talking on alot of things and one of the things that came up was dalfour as soon as janjaweed was mentioned all their faces lit up with smiles, they probably thought my friend was an arab too cos of his light skin because his mum is black african and his dad is british white and his african family got beef with janjaweed, left saying if he met a janjaweed hed cut their throat.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

coola

Re: Arabic food
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2006, 04:17:20 AM »
i dont know if this is a laughing matter, but lol

'EclipZe

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2006, 04:25:52 AM »
I dont know what to thik about this either  :laugh:  wtf @ 'when he sees a janjaweed (is that seafood or somethin?) he cuts their throat'

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2006, 04:28:05 AM »
its all about the hal-hal

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2006, 04:38:41 AM »
was the guy sudani
United Arab States

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2006, 04:39:45 AM »
do u realise that janjaweed are also black
United Arab States

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2006, 05:03:50 AM »
yes i know they are dark skinned, doesn't stop them being racist, genocidal, rapist fucks

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2006, 05:13:52 AM »
was the guy sudani
there were several of them, we were sitting down smoking sheesha with the arab dudes whilst waiting for the food, but i don't think they were sudani, their skin was quite light. except the manager, he was cool, I think he was from tunisia or something and he was dark skinned.

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2006, 05:59:39 AM »
so wat did u exaclty eat
United Arab States

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2006, 06:01:50 AM »
dunno we gave them 40 quid and told them to choose

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2006, 06:06:32 AM »
the lamb dishes were really good, the meat would almost melt in your mouth

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2006, 06:10:16 AM »

Word!  I'm happy you pointed that out.

The media has a clear agenda against Muslims.  They know that if they spoke negetively about an African country, African-Americans would be inclined to defend it.  So what they've tried to do is characterize it as a racial issue between Arabs and blacks.  But that is not the case.  That's the reason they never show you the faces of 'janjaweed' or Sudanese government in the media, cause the first thing you'd notice is that they are black; therefore destroying the racial propaganda campaign to make black people hate Arabs.

Arabs have always been a friend to Africans.  Arabs and Africans have a beautiful relationship.  When Arabs came to Africa, the result you see is Empires like the one in Mali headed by Mansa Musa, or the kingdoms that used to exist on the East Coast of Africa in partnership with Southern Arabia.  But since white Christians have entered Africa in the 19th century all you see is death, disease and famine.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

coola

« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2006, 06:19:13 AM »

The media has a clear agenda against Muslims.  They know that if they spoke negetively about an African country, African-Americans would be inclined to defend it.  So what they've tried to do is characterize it as a racial issue between Arabs and blacks.  But that is not the case.  That's the reason they never show you the faces of 'janjaweed' or Sudanese government in the media, cause the first thing you'd notice is that they are black; therefore destroying the racial propaganda campaign to make black people hate Arabs.

Arabs have always been a friend to Africans.  Arabs and Africans have a beautiful relationship.  When Arabs came to Africa, the result you see is Empires like the one in Mali headed by Mansa Musa, or the kingdoms that used to exist on the East Coast of Africa in partnership with Southern Arabia.  But since white Christians have entered Africa in the 19th century all you see is death, disease and famine.

lets just forget the second biggest genocide in history then, shall we ? you fucking faggot.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2006, 06:26:58 AM »

your reasoning is fucked, because their skin colour looks the same you forget about fucked up shit janjaweed and the sudanese governement been doing. This comes down to your blind support for any muslim and hatred for any christian

K A I N

« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2006, 06:56:49 PM »
The best Arab/African country = Eritrea  8)